X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi - I am Definitely NOT a homosexual

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    You did, your first post and above.

What is your facination with the taught skin of well toned young men with six pack abs, sweat glistening droplets running down, firm, inviting buttocks?
    Taught you say? Packed abs! Glistening droplets, firm buttocks..... no interest thank you! Mostly because I am NOT a homosexual.
    The only one who hates homosexuals more than me is Jesus

Please, I am definitely NOT a homosexual, so don't go projecting on me!

Comment

Originally posted by LordSaveUs View Post
      Taught you say? Packed abs! Glistening droplets, firm buttocks..... no interest thank you! Mostly because I am NOT a homosexual.
      Glad to here it. Nothing were than stall toe tapper from a truck stop who wants little more than to defile his body and spill his seed on the face of man.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Strange introduction, I don't quite remember anyone else showing up here with such a staunch antihomer attitude. Kind of like me showing up and saying Hi - I am definitely NOT a woman.

But to each their own.
        Drama queen

Comment

What church do you attend? A gay church?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Welcome. Always glad to hear of a person casting away the gay demons and becoming not gay.
            A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
            "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
            If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

You know, I went by a boy's name for years. (instead of "Handmaiden" I was known as "Footsoldier".) Not once during those years did I have to specifically introduce myself and state, "I'm not a boy." People were generally able to figure that out.

Thought Provokingly Yours,

Handmaiden
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I am so sorry, I completely forgot to tell you about my church, how rude and remiss of me. I attend St. Paul's Baptist Church of West Chester Pennsylvania.

The recession has hit us quite hard and we had to lease out the building on the right of us. Here is a picture of my church.

I must tell you that I never enter the building on the right.

My favorite Bible verse is:

"
                Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." Leviticus 18:22
                The only one who hates homosexuals more than me is Jesus

Please, I am definitely NOT a homosexual, so don't go projecting on me!

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                  Welcome. Always glad to hear of a person casting away the gay demons and becoming not gay.
                  Perhaps, if he ever visits Freehold, he could join one of your ex-Gay Men's Prayer Circles!
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I am truly sorry to see your church located so close to a horrible cesspool like that.

It must be very convenient hard difficult for you though.

That is a lovely verse friend. You may also like this one

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." Matthew 15:11
                    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                    An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Working...
                    X