Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say

Are you in Africa?

Leave a comment:

• Collinslaw
    replied

Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
    ^But you aren’t a True Christian™️ Yet.
    I am, I don't have poor self esteem nor am I ignorant. I am wise in Christ even if the world sees me as a fool for the gospel here in Africa.

God dictates who are his children.those of us true Christians know because we know that a child of God does not commit sin irrespective of whether you are black or white,or whether you are Jew or gentile, or whether you are Indian or European ,or poor or rich ,whether you are little or great

Romans 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 john chapter 3 verses 6-9

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Leave a comment:

• Didymus Much
    replied

Originally posted by Collinslaw View Post
    Thanks ,As a true Christian. I thank God for His Word and love
    Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
    He didn't capitalize "true", or use the (tm), so he's not claiming that.

Leave a comment:

• BibleReader2231
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Collinslaw
    replied

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    If you have a point to make dear, please do so. We here at Landover Baptist are intimately familiar with the Holy Word of God.
    Thanks ,As a true Christian. I thank God for His Word and love

Leave a comment:

• Mary Etheldreda
    replied

Mattew 10:32-33...
    If you have a point to make dear, please do so. We here at Landover Baptist are intimately familiar with the Holy Word of God.

Leave a comment:

• Isabella White
    replied

I can't even remember that you ever wronged me.I don't know if its a gift from God but I find it hard to be erred by people except if its so extreme
    Oh, thank you, dear Brother Collinslaw. I believe my comment was in regard to that video of the homersexualistic people doing a song about juicing. I appreciate your taking time from your busy writing schedule to respond to me. A blessed day to you, Dear. Sincerely, Isabella W.

Leave a comment:

• Collinslaw
    replied

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Amen, Collinslaw, Amen! And thank you for such an excellent exhortations. My, it does the heart good to read such uplifting Scripture, does it not? By the way, I must apologize to you for one of my postings to you yesterday, during which I addressed you as "Miss Collinslaw". I did not notice your avatar at that time, and I believe I had assumed (quite mistakenly and unintentionally) that you are a female, when the avatar shows you are a male. I hope I am now correct and that I have your forgiveness. I mean, you are a male, are you not? Surely, you are not one of those confused "tranny people" who seek medical mutilation to change "her" parts to "his" parts? Surely not. A blessed day to you, dear Mister Collinslaw. Sincerely, Isabella W.
    I can't even remember that you ever wronged me.I don't know if its a gift from God but I find it hard to be erred by people except if its so extreme

Leave a comment:

• Isabella White
    replied

Mattew 10:32-33

Therefore whoever confesses Me before men,him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

John 20:31

but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.

1 john 5:1
    Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.
    Amen, Collinslaw, Amen! And thank you for such an excellent exhortations. My, it does the heart good to read such uplifting Scripture, does it not? By the way, I must apologize to you for one of my postings to you yesterday, during which I addressed you as "Miss Collinslaw". I did not notice your avatar at that time, and I believe I had assumed (quite mistakenly and unintentionally) that you are a female, when the avatar shows you are a male. I hope I am now correct and that I have your forgiveness. I mean, you are a male, are you not? Surely, you are not one of those confused "tranny people" who seek medical mutilation to change "her" parts to "his" parts? Surely not. A blessed day to you, dear Mister Collinslaw. Sincerely, Isabella W.

Leave a comment:

• Collinslaw
    replied

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
    You are quite right, false religions believe in false gods. I really have trouble understanding how anyone could believe that all religions have the same "God" because some religions have stacks of gods.

Africans, for example, have goblin idols by the million! Indians go wild for the things! They may say that there's an overarching god exuding "Prana" or "Ntu" vivifying their goblins but that is nothing like God. He has made it abundantly clear to us that He has nothing to with idols. The passage from John you quoted also reveals what happens to followers of false religion.

No-one believing in idols accepts either the words or the nature of Christ. In the short preamble to verse 16 this is brought out rather well. As usual, full context is available by clicking on the hoverlink.
    John 3:14-15 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

..Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord
    Mattew 10:32-33

Therefore whoever confesses Me before men,him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

John 20:31

but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.

1 john 5:1
    Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.

Leave a comment:

• MitzaLizalor
    replied
    John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You are quite right, false religions believe in false gods. I really have trouble understanding how anyone could believe that all religions have the same "God" because some religions have stacks of gods.

Africans, for example, have goblin idols by the million! Indians go wild for the things! They may say that there's an overarching god exuding "Prana" or "Ntu" vivifying their goblins but that is nothing like God. He has made it abundantly clear to us that He has nothing to with idols. The passage from John you quoted also reveals what happens to followers of false religion.

No-one believing in idols accepts either the words or the nature of Christ. In the short preamble to verse 16 this is brought out rather well. As usual, full context is available by clicking on the hoverlink.

John 3:14-15 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

..Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Leave a comment:

• Collinslaw
    replied

You hear a lot of heathens say that all religions have "one God" but this erroneous and a misplaced belief. The bible says in john 3:16-18For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Leave a comment:

• MitzaLizalor
    replied

Originally posted by JakubDovac View Post
    Sin is "missing the mark"

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4
    Which mark exactly are you referring to?

Leave a comment:

• JakubDovac
    replied

Sin is "missing the mark"

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X