Stories of how GOD, His Word, and our religion have changed entire live abound. Us and GOD make an excellent team when it comes to bettering the world, make no mistake, but I am here today to talk about the little ways that the Bible makes our lives richer on a day-to-day basis.
For instance, every morning when I get dressed, I make sure that each item of clothing that goes on my body is made of 100 percent of the same material. Without the Bible, I would have never thought of that! Who of us would have known that it is immoral to mix our fabrics? (Leviticus 19:19)
Without the Bible in my life, I could've squandered countless hours filling out boring census papers, but thanks to the Bible, I know better. GOD hates a census, and by refusing to partake in it, I have possibly saved thousands from going to hell! (2 Samuel 24)
When I lived in Kansas, I spent a good deal of my youth campaigning for laws that would make animals subject to Capital Punishment for murder. (Exodus 21:28)
Imagine all the unfortunate young people who grow up in a GODless, amoral world where animals can do anything they please and get away with it because we have taken the Bible out of schools!
Without the detailed instructions contained in Leviticus 20, my family, our neighbors and even our pets would have all been having ravenous sex with each other not knowing which penis is intended for what vagina. Thank GOD that the Bible was there to instruct us on the proper application of our members!
As a child, I was spared the ceaseless tedium of secular schooling in favor of home schooling, using the Bible as a text book. Without the Bible, I wouldn't have learned that both women AND men produce milk in their breasts! (Job 21:24)
Another little thing I learned from the Bible and has been entirely relevant to me my whole life is that Egyptians have animal-sized reproductive organs. (Ezekiel 23:20)
It truly breaks my heart to think that there are people who will live their entire lives without partaking of the voluminous knowledge and wisdom contained in the Bible. It is our duty to introduce them to GOD's will for their lives before He sends them to HELL!
What better way to live than by GOD's standards?
And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? -Deuteronomy 4:8
For instance, every morning when I get dressed, I make sure that each item of clothing that goes on my body is made of 100 percent of the same material. Without the Bible, I would have never thought of that! Who of us would have known that it is immoral to mix our fabrics? (Leviticus 19:19)
Without the Bible in my life, I could've squandered countless hours filling out boring census papers, but thanks to the Bible, I know better. GOD hates a census, and by refusing to partake in it, I have possibly saved thousands from going to hell! (2 Samuel 24)
When I lived in Kansas, I spent a good deal of my youth campaigning for laws that would make animals subject to Capital Punishment for murder. (Exodus 21:28)
Imagine all the unfortunate young people who grow up in a GODless, amoral world where animals can do anything they please and get away with it because we have taken the Bible out of schools!
Without the detailed instructions contained in Leviticus 20, my family, our neighbors and even our pets would have all been having ravenous sex with each other not knowing which penis is intended for what vagina. Thank GOD that the Bible was there to instruct us on the proper application of our members!
As a child, I was spared the ceaseless tedium of secular schooling in favor of home schooling, using the Bible as a text book. Without the Bible, I wouldn't have learned that both women AND men produce milk in their breasts! (Job 21:24)
Another little thing I learned from the Bible and has been entirely relevant to me my whole life is that Egyptians have animal-sized reproductive organs. (Ezekiel 23:20)
It truly breaks my heart to think that there are people who will live their entire lives without partaking of the voluminous knowledge and wisdom contained in the Bible. It is our duty to introduce them to GOD's will for their lives before He sends them to HELL!
What better way to live than by GOD's standards?
And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? -Deuteronomy 4:8
Comment