X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • supportisrael35
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 23

    #1

    Educational video on the tortures of hell

    This is great for showing youth, ingraining graphic images like this from a young age is crucial for development of wisdom. As God's word says in Psalm 111:10 The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, and also in Matthew 10:28, not to fear them which can only kill the body, but fear the loving God who can bring you back to life and torture you in hell.



    Lord,

    After watching the republican debate tonight, I want to lift up your servant Rick Perry in your grace dear Lord. Lord, I pray that tonight he be covered in your blood, in your precious blood that can cleanse away all lies and sick garbage of the satanic media, and Lord I pray that America return to the same fear of God we had after 9/11 Lord, as the Psalmist David wrote in Psalm 140:10, may burning coals fall upon the ungodly and let them never again rise out of the burning fire of your wrath. In your loving name I pray, Amen.
Working...