X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL: Is Sadie Hawkins a SLUT?

Sadie Hawkins was a filthy whore. I feel godly women should never go as far as the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbagging69xD View Post
      Sadie Hawkins was a filthy whore. I feel godly women should never go as far as the kitchen.
      I certainly hope you are not making a mockery of the role of woman in the Lord's eyes. Perhaps you should take time out, pick up a KJV and read Acts and Revelation to know the VITAL prophetic role women will be playing come Judgement and no, we will not be doing so chained to the Stove!

Just as many of us in the Church also make vast contribution in many forms to spreading the word of Jesus, again, not chained to the stove.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
      Just see what He offers me....
      Down here my sins forgiven,
      Up there a home in heaven
      Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbagging69xD View Post
        I think you should go and read the King James Bible again. There were many Godly women who never spent all the time in the kitchen.
        Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
          I think you should go and read the King James Bible again. There were many Godly women who never spent all the time in the kitchen.
          That is true, there is the kitchen, as well as the rest of the house to clean. Lets not for get Church and the menstra hut, super market, barn and garage. Yes garage, some one needs to keep my Bentley clean!

Comment

Working...
          X