X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BrotherLarry
    Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2014
    • 2266

    #1

    We Must Stop Cathylicks

    We have become complacentatious about the war on Christianity that is being waged by papists. Today I heard the following statements made by a person calling himself a "religious scholar."


    1. The Bible consists of 73 books
    2. The Bible has several different genres in its pages. Some of these genres are: poetry, history, and FICTION. (I almost gagged on my banana/strawberry smoothie).
    3. The Bible was never meant to be taken literally.
    4. If we look at the Bible through the eyes of first-century writers, we would realize that it was never meant to be a guidebook for life.


    Can you believe this drivel? I call for a protest and picketing of every papist establishment in America. Perhaps we can get President Trump to outlaw this foul scourge on our American landscape.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

    Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen
  • Brother Gonzalez
    Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
    True Christian™
     
    • Sep 2016
    • 2087

    #2
    Re: We Must Stop Cathylicks

    Well the only line the Cathylicks are following is a twisted version of this one:

    Matthew 19:14

    14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.


    Yeah, they let the children come unto them. Poor children.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

    Comment

    • Elmer G. White
      Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
      Victim of atheist scientific persecution
       
      • Apr 2014
      • 10290

      #3
      Re: We Must Stop Cathylicks

      Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
      We have become complacentatious about the war on Christianity that is being waged by papists. Today I heard the following statements made by a person calling himself a "religious scholar."

      1. The Bible consists of 73 books
      2. The Bible has several different genres in its pages. Some of these genres are: poetry, history, and FICTION. (I almost gagged on my banana/strawberry smoothie).
      3. The Bible was never meant to be taken literally.
      4. If we look at the Bible through the eyes of first-century writers, we would realize that it was never meant to be a guidebook for life.

      Can you believe this drivel? I call for a protest and picketing of every papist establishment in America. Perhaps we can get President Trump to outlaw this foul scourge on our American landscape.
      Verily, Brother Larry, the Catholic Cult has become so widespread that unless we do something very, very soon, there won't be many souls for Jesus to harvest once He decides to set the End of Times into motion! I performed a rapid Creation Science Study on the situation of the Papist heresy on American soil, and the consequences are disastrous. Let us look at this illuminating diagram:



      Almost all of the formerly Godly US of A is now red because of the Catholic-Communist-Muslim invasion. Freehold, for instance, is so tiny in its surface area that it is invisible on this scale. The most alarming detail is, however, the high percentage of "population penetration", the staggering numbers of sodomistic victims penetrated by the cultists and left at their own devices to desperately seek for ex-gay clinics of the few remaining True Christians™ (i.e., us) to exhume the soul that has been covered under more than six feet of unnatural fornicatory soil.

      So few places with no Catholic presence means equally few places where Jesus can relax and feel safe. What does this mean for the cultists once The Donald begins his Reign under the guiding hand of Jesus Christ?

      2 Thessalonians 1:9
      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

      Yes, things are bad now but they'll get better. It will be such fun to watch the Papists writhe in their everlasting destruction!




      Yours in Christ,

      Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



      PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

      Comment

      • BrotherLarry
        Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2014
        • 2266

        #4
        Re: We Must Stop Cathylicks

        Brother Elmer,


        What a mentor and scholar you are to the rest of us. I am moved by your encouragement that President Trump will help to defeat the scourgation of romanism in our country. The map, illustratizing the current problem, should be enough to cause True Christians(TM) everywhere to take immediate action to evangelitize our world about the falsies of catholic doctrine. As a certified equine gnathologist, I will use my stature to speak out against the papist mobs and preach the truth of God's only plan of Salvation(R) far and wide.


        I am in awe of your great knowledge - obviously yours through the Hand of God. I wish you were my father. (Mine is Catholic)


        COME, LORD JESUS!
        BrotherLarry
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

        Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

        Comment

        Working...