X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • God'sAlterBoy
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Dec 2016
    • 2

    #16
    Re: Happy Eightieth Birthday Pope Francis!

    Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    From an a source I cannot disclose, I received a copy of this painting displayed in the Pope's apartment. I shows a strong affection for decadent pagan life. You will note a man laying on the steps looking up under the robes of other men. His gaze is fixed on the male organs of another homer man:


    And the group in the lower right seems to be gambling.

    Comment

    • Didymus Much
      Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
      • Jun 2010
      • 14079

      #17
      Re: Happy Eightieth Birthday Pope Francis!

      Originally posted by God'sAlterBoy View Post
      And the group in the lower right seems to be gambling.
      So?

      Comment

      • The Deliverer
        Unsaved trash
        • Dec 2016
        • 4

        #18
        Re: Happy Eightieth Birthday Pope Francis!

        In Your Insane Words: pope bad bro

        Comment

        • ELOHIMONLINE!
          Unsaved trash
          • Dec 2016
          • 8

          #19
          Re: Happy Eightieth Birthday Pope Francis!

          Hello, I hope this message brings comfort to those currently confined by the Roman Catholic Church
          Varely I say unto you brethren, it is you, who are the church, the church is within you and it cannot be taken from you, neither by demons nor angels, heaven nor hell
          Hezekiah 18:5

          Understand that I was once a soul opressed by organizations like the Masonic Brotherhood, Catholithic church, Jesuits etc....
          PM me if you are in need of guidance, I will dispatch word from on high immediately
          Reserved for KJV only
          - Admin -

          Comment

          • MitzaLizalor
            Completely CRAZY for the Lord
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2010
            • 14707

            #20
            Re: Happy Eightieth Birthday Pope Francis!

            Originally posted by ELOHIMONLINE! View Post
            Hello, I hope this message brings comfort to those currently confined by the Roman Catholic Church
            Varely I say unto you brethren, it is you, who are the church, the church is within you and it cannot be taken from you, neither by demons nor angels, heaven nor hell
            Hezekiah 18:5

            Understand that I was once a soul opressed by organizations like the Masonic Brotherhood, Catholithic church, Jesuits etc....
            PM me if you are in need of guidance, I will dispatch word from on high immediately
            But those within whom the Kingdom once was DID have it taken from them.
            LUKE 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

            MATTHEW 21:43-45 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
            context .. context .. kjv

            Whatever you're using as a Bible is not very good.

            Comment

            Working...