X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vampire priests drink REAL HUMAN BLOOD!!

I was catholic when i was young and they also eat corpses at the ceremony and tell people that is Christ's body, wich they say that it is only bread, but somehow some chinese people are missing...i dont want to raise suspicions, but ... well never mind...
    Ephesians 5:22–24 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Magdalene View Post
      I was catholic when i was young and they also eat corpses at the ceremony and tell people that is Christ's body, wich they say that it is only bread, but somehow some chinese people are missing...i dont want to raise suspicions, but ... well never mind...
      You know, now that I think of it, there was never any china-men in my papist church growing up, either!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        You know, now that I think of it, there was never any china-men in my papist church growing up, either!

i dont know how any tv network had ever investigate this.. in portugal, reporters use hidden cameras for evry investigation, but they never speak against the papist church..and that creeps me a lot
        Ephesians 5:22–24 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          I heard about this at work; apparently there is a sect of Catholic priests who drink human blood in their private communion ritual instead of wine. Has anyone else heard of this? It sounds unsafe at the least, but also really scares me becuase the Catholic Church is going around saying, "Drink this blood" (wine or blood, doesn't matter). Eat this body, drink this blood. Cannibal vampires?

I am a Catholic and this is completely unfounded. You have no proof other than "I heard it at work." Give me an interview with the priests or something, because until than, I can't believe it. I respect your beliefs as long as you can have to something to back it up.

May God's love and mercy be with you always!

Comment

Originally posted by APapistLiving4Jesu View Post
            I am a Catholic and this is completely unfounded. You have no proof other than "I heard it at work." Give me an interview with the priests or something, because until than, I can't believe it. I respect your beliefs as long as you can have to something to back it up.

May God's love and mercy be with you always!
            Oh right, because they're going to admit it. Just like they admit that they fiddle all the choir boys.
            Drama queen

Comment

i have also made note that in vampire movies,theres a cathlic priest always in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Brooks View Post
                Catholicism has its roots deeply set in paganism. Pagans worhip Satan and his demons. People who commune with demons inevitably become corrupted by such powers. The height of corruption is vampirism. It call makes sense if you think about it.

The jewish rabbis suck the blood out of the wee-wee of new circumsized infants. So, of course, it is no surprise to me that the catholics drink blood as well. No doubt the muslim imams also drink blood as well as every other non-christian institution.
                I really hope anyone who believes pagans worship satan doesn't reproduce, You people are part of the most idiotic religion in the world. Why don't you open a book other than the bible and educate yourselves on something for once? All religions are cults and you're part of the largest cult on Earth.
                Cult - Noun
                A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
                Let that sink in, dipshits.

Comment

Originally posted by I am legend View Post
                  I really hope anyone who believes pagans worship satan doesn't reproduce
                  Maybe you don't worship Satan directly, but you worship him all the same...

I Cor. 10:20: "But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."

Who shouldn't reproduce now?

You people are part of the most idiotic religion in the world. Why don't you open a book other than the bible and educate yourselves on something for once? All religions are cults and you're part of the largest cult on Earth.
                  Cult - Noun
                  A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
                  No sir, not at all. If we were idiotic, we would worship trees or water spirits or something and think that we can make it rain with spells or by use of "positive energy." We, on the other hand, pray to Jesus for those kinds of things (see I Kings 18:41-45; Matthew 6:27-30; James 5:18).

Sometimes I wonder who is stupider--atheists or pagans? It's a real close race, that's for sure.

Pastor Ed

Comment

I really hope anyone who believes pagans worship satan doesn't reproduce, You people are part of the most idiotic religion in the world. Why don't you open a book other than the bible and educate yourselves on something for once? All religions are cults and you're part of the largest cult on Earth.
                    Cult - Noun
                    Says the guy who received his education surfing the interwebs and trolling Christian forums all day.
                    Revelation 20:10
                    And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Brooks View Post
                      Catholicism has its roots deeply set in paganism. Pagans worhip Satan and his demons. People who commune with demons inevitably become corrupted by such powers. The height of corruption is vampirism. It call makes sense if you think about it.

The jewish rabbis suck the blood out of the wee-wee of new circumsized infants. So, of course, it is no surprise to me that the catholics drink blood as well. No doubt the muslim imams also drink blood as well as every other non-christian institution.
                      Well, seeing as you all believe in the same God, that's what God does for you. Jesus must have been the original vampire!
                      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lannah Aikens View Post
                        Well, seeing as you all believe in the same God, that's what God does for you. Jesus must have been the original vampire!
                        Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                        5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                        5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                        Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                        X