X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Originally posted by dougal maguire View Post
    Carfull now
    A carfull of drunk papists?

    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

    And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougal maguire
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Carfull now

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Originally posted by dundalklad View Post
    Ok I'm a catholic ill answer ...first don't be hippocrites and say do I not feel sorry for them kids when you people brainwash and allow your kids to marry a rapist ...you say it's kids fault you have down syndrome. you approve of murder. You promote hate and a lot more sick evil stuff.

    I don't attend mass confession I'm not a devoted cathloic I hope all presits our pastymen (pastors) who rape kids go to prison as well as that in the Philippines if it's even true
    Great. We ask for a Catholic, we get a retard.

    Is your mommy home? Maybe she can answer why she keeps giving money to the Catholic cult, even though they cover up kiddie-rape.

    Leave a comment:


  • dundalklad
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Ok I'm a catholic ill answer ...first don't be hippocrites and say do I not feel sorry for them kids when you people brainwash and allow your kids to marry a rapist ...you say it's kids fault you have down syndrome. you approve of murder. You promote hate and a lot more sick evil stuff.

    I don't attend mass confession I'm not a devoted cathloic I hope all presits our pastymen (pastors) who rape kids go to prison as well as that in the Philippines if it's even true

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Papists naturally shy away from scripture. Even in their gaudy churches if their priest occasionally reads to them from the Bible you can see them muttering and shuffling their feet. They are only happy when following vain repetitions and chanting stuff like "The Lord be with you/And also with you" over and over and reciting stuff and eating crackers that they think will turn into Jesus in their tummies . It's made little difference translating it from Latin.

    You'll find few of them prepared to face the Lord's actual words that show them to be false and hellbound pagans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Papists talk to statues and listen to wops. Who cares what they think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I'm sure satan will send a few our way soon.
    I hope so. Someone should answer for this horror!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post

    They think of the children: but not in a good way.


    Official Catholic logo says it all:

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I see dozens of people have read this thread but not a single catholic would even try to explain it?

    How terrible they are.

    I'm sure satan will send a few our way soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I see dozens of people have read this thread but not a single catholic would even try to explain it?

    How terrible they are.

    Very true Sister!

    Ctholicks have been trained from childhood to keep quiet when they see something horrific

    How else can Pedophile Priest have got away with abusing alterd boys for years. When a non-ctholick blow the whistle (so to speak) the Papal Pedod Protection Protocols permit priestal crimes to be covered up and the dirty kiddy fiddling father gets 'sent to another parish' where no one knows about his pedo past peccadillos.

    They think of the children: but not in a good way.

    YIC
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Question for Catholics

    I see dozens of people have read this thread but not a single catholic would even try to explain it?

    How terrible they are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    started a topic Question for Catholics

    Question for Catholics

    What are you doing in the Philippines?

    Every Easter you papists get together, whip yourselves bloody





    Find big sharp nails





    Stick them into each other's hands





    And pretend to be Jesus, our actual LORD.









    Why would you do this? Do you not care about children?

    Look at these faces and tell me it doesn't bother you they will be sent to Hell where Satan and his minions will have their way with them for all eternity because you've chosen to lie to them!





Working...