X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Mary was just the oven that God used to bake His only begotten son in. God is no joo, so case closed.
    I agree with you Pastor Ezekiel. Jesus was and is the Son of God... Why all the effort to disprove a bloodline!! He is the Son of God. The Jew part should not matter...

Comment

Originally posted by God'sTrueWord View Post
      I agree with you Pastor Ezekiel. Jesus was and is the Son of God... Why all the effort to disprove a bloodline!! He is the Son of God. The Jew part should not matter...
      Well, they did get Him (temporarily) killed after all...

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well, they did get Him (temporarily) killed after all...

Only for Him to rise again!! It was all part of the bigger picture...

Comment

Only for Him to rise again!! It was all part of the bigger picture...
          Amen!! Jesus was tortured and died temporarily! He's coming back any minute now with a vengance!

Revelations 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
          19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
          19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
          19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
          19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
          And He's still not a joo!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Jesus preached to the Jews inside their temples. That doesn't make him a Jew. Why are people so dead-set on insulting someone who literally died (for a few days) for humanity?

If I preach inside a mosque, does that make me Muslim? If I preach inside a Popeyes', am I black?
            Cling to your guns and religion. "Change" is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hutchins View Post
              Jesus preached to the Jews inside their temples. That doesn't make him a Jew. Why are people so dead-set on insulting someone who literally died (for a few days) for humanity?

If I preach inside a mosque, does that make me Muslim? If I preach inside a Popeyes', am I black?
              If I live inside the Landover Baptist Church community, does that make me a Christian?

Being in a church makes you as much a Christian as being born in a car port makes you a car!! (not directed at you directly though Robert... )

So as far as that argument goes, no, Jesus was not a Jew because he preached in their temples, he was a Jew because his human-family was Jewish...

Comment

If I live inside the Landover Baptist Church community, does that make me a Christian?

Being in a church makes you as much a Christian as being born in a car port makes you a car!! (not directed at you directly though Robert... )

So as far as that argument goes, no, Jesus was not a Jew because he preached in their temples, he was a Jew because his human-family was Jewish...
                Are you trying to say that God was a damned joo!?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Are you trying to say that God was a damned joo!?
                  I would not dare saying that on this forum - it is your corner after all.
                  Anyone who says Jesus was a damned anything is a fool!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone. Recently I learned about the gospel of Judas. Can somebody explain that to me? Thank you.

Comment

And another question. Why under my name are the labels "unsaved trash" and "under investigation" ? Its Not very polite and actually hurts my feelings. Do u folks treat every new member like that?

Comment

Originally posted by MorningGlory View Post
                        And another question. Why under my name are the labels "unsaved trash" and "under investigation" ? Its Not very polite and actually hurts my feelings. Do u folks treat every new member like that?
                        It's just a standard forum thing. You can read more about why Jesus commanded us not to associate with the unsaved:
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Let me say this CLEAR - Im almost 30 year old MALE. GOT it? MALE. If i found in ANY way the administrators has acces to my personal data - I will take legal actions. AND YES - You just lost a member. Take care, all of you.

Comment

Thank you Nobar King for answering me polietly.

Comment

Let me say this CLEAR - Im almost 30 year old MALE. GOT it? MALE. If i found in ANY way the administrators has acces to my personal data - I will take legal actions. AND YES - You just lost a member. Take care, all of you.
                              You're pretty touchy this morning. You're not really a Morning Glory after all, are you?
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Thank you Nobar King for answering me polietly.
                                MG - don't take it personally. You are on their forum and as such should at least attempt to follow their guidelines and rules.

A good place to start is the introduction forum, where you can tell us more about yourself! Where are you from, how did you come to meet Jesus and what church do you attend? What is your favorite KJV Bible verse?

You might find there are more friendly welcomes awaiting you...
                                Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

Working...
                                X