X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHECKMATE ATHEISTS! Proof of angels in heaven! 4k video evidence!

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS! How many times you've said "If angels are real, where's the video proof?" And "why is your [video proof] so short and weird"? Well here's 4 minutes of clear 4k video where you can watch 60 angels walking the straight and narrow path up to Heaven!

My wife says it looks just like a pearl necklace the poolboy gave her, though I can't judge because I've never seen the necklace (maybe she dropped in it in the pool?)

I've been looking at the 12th in line, the way it shines makes me think it's the recently departed Frank Lucas, an innovative businessman and Donald Trump Admirer.
    "I wanted to be rich. I wanted to be Donald Trump rich, and so help me God, I made it." -Frank Lucas, confirmed angel
    Congratulations on your deathbed repentance, friend. Here's to your new eternal life, and I hope you don't mind if anyone left anything weird in your coffin, in remembrance of how you liked to use American Soldier's coffins to smuggle 98% pure Thailand heroin.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: CHECKMATE ATHEISTS! Proof of angels in heaven! 4k video evidence!

Sorry, but those aren't angels. It's the launch of the Starlink satellite chain. Basically, a whole bunch of Satellites were launched into the atmosphere. It was a line when it launched, but they will grow apart. Still a beautiful video though.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-02-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
      Sorry, but those aren't angels. It's the launch of the Starlink satellite chain. Basically, a whole bunch of Satellites were launched into the atmosphere. It was a line when it launched, but they will grow apart. Still a beautiful video though.
      Secularists always have to come up with outlandish explanations for God's miracles because they refuse to accept His existence. "They're not dragons, they're dinosaurs that are billions of years old." "The Earth isn't flat, it's a rotating spherical orb and everything is held on by 'gravity.'" "Those aren't angels, they're satellites."

You atheists sure take the beauty of God's creation out of everything, don't you?
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
        Secularists always have to come up with outlandish explanations for God's miracles because they refuse to accept His existence. "They're not dragons, they're dinosaurs that are billions of years old." "The Earth isn't flat, it's a rotating spherical orb and everything is held on by 'gravity.'" "Those aren't angels, they're satellites."

You atheists sure take the beauty of God's creation out of everything, don't you?
        The title of the video literally says that they're satellites. They were launched by SpaceX. Would you like a link to their website were they announced it?

Comment

The title of the video literally says that they're satellites. They were launched by SpaceX. Would you like a link to their website were they announced it?
          SpaceX was founded by Elon Musk, a white South African who is almost definitely racist against negroes. They perform contract work for NASA, an organization that was founded with the help of Nazi scientists like Wernher von Braun. The title of a video doesn't make it true. I could post a video of Hillary Clinton giving a speech and title it "Beautiful Woman." That would be a bald-faced lie. Would you believe it just because the title says so?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
            SpaceX was founded by Elon Musk, a white South African who is almost definitely racist against negroes. They perform contract work for NASA, an organization that was founded with the help of Nazi scientists like Wernher von Braun. The title of a video doesn't make it true. I could post a video of Hillary Clinton giving a speech and title it "Beautiful Woman." That would be a bald-faced lie. Would you believe it just because the title says so?
            I choose to believe that you are simply uneducated, not dumb.

Comment

I choose to believe that you are simply uneducated, not dumb.
              And I choose to believe that you are simply ignorant of the Bible, not a willful heathen sinner. The end result will still be the same , but you still have the chance to turn things around and get right with God before that happens.

You're quite irritating (and we are blessed by your persecution of us; Matthew 5:10-12) but we still want to save you from the eternal hellfire. Doesn't that prove to you how loving we True Christians™ are? We may just win your soul over to Jesus yet.

Comment

The Book of Revelation states that stars will fall from the sky, not that humans with launch new stars to replace them. Doing so would be an act of technological achievement more spectacular than the Tower Of Babel, and we all know what happened to that.

Sorry, but those aren't angels. It's the launch of the Starlink satellite chain.
                So you're saying the nerds are going to link stars together with chains? Clever way to deal with Rev 6:13, but don't think you dweebs can thwart God's will. Now when the stars fall from the sky, a bunch of chains will fall with them, killing even more people. Way to have a plan backfire, nerds.

Basically, a whole bunch of Satellites were launched into the atmosphere.
                Aha! You science nerds used to claim that the atmosphere is all around us, and it's hard to move through because of "air resistance". Getting above the air, where things can move endlessly, was their excuse for launching objects to Tower Of Babel heights, and beyond.

Yet now you admit that this "atmosphere" thing is actually up there. This "atmosphere" is speak of is actually heaven.

It was a line when it launched, but they will grow apart.
                Grow apart? You mean like what high school sweethearts say when they turn into uppity wives? So you admit the objects in the video are not lifeless machines, but real people?

Still a beautiful video though.
                Come to think of it, since they are wearing white gowns, and we are viewing from below, it's technically an upskirt video. And you're a pervert.
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I don't think we as True Christians(tm) should argue about things like this. Atheists are not going to accept the spiritual realm and we certainly aren't going to allow science (other than Creation Science) to color our view of world phenomena.

Let's just agree to live peacefully with one another until Christ comes back on a white horse for which I have performed the dentistry. At that time, He will slay them all and the Lake of Fire will be full of their so-called explanations and "titles". I long for that day. There is no atheist in existence who can ever take away my belief in the One, True, Living God nor His Angelic band of white dots in the sky. I am forever in awe of the ways God shews Himself unto usward.
                  Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                  “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                  Amen and Amen

Comment

Beautiful video Brother Jeb. The ethereal music accompanying filled me with much joy and faith that our GOD is the real deal and he put all His pretty angels in the sky to show how much He LOVES us!

Comment

Brothers (and Sister), I fully believe in the Biblical perspectives offered by True Christians. However I am beginning to question if CHECKMATE is enough to convince the atheists. With Trump leading the country, shouldn't we seize the moment and use Enhanced CHECKMATE to convince them? This kind of policy resonates with the President and has Biblical precedent as well as a clearcut practical mandate for waterboarding.

Matthew 18:6
                      “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that
                      he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”
                      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                      X