X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MitzaLizalor
    Completely CRAZY for the Lord
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2010
    • 14704

    #91
    Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved

    Originally posted by AmandaMay View Post
    ..NO ONE KNOWS Y PEOPLE GET SICK EXCEPT GOD
    Which is true - and He has told us. Perhaps you haven't read those parts of The Bible. A quick search will lead you to the passages and when you've read them perhaps you could post them here for us?
    . . .


    Earlier you wrote:

    Originally posted by AmandaMay View Post
    GOD DOESNT ..PUNISH HIS OWN PEOPLE!
    I know what God said about that in The Old Testament:


    PROVERBS 3
    11
    My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
    12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
    KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT



    But what does He say in The New Testament? Reading both witnesses helps us to understand which parts of The Law were fulfilled in Christ as I'm sure you understand; here is the NT reference:


    HEBREWS 12
    5
    And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
    6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
    7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
    8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
    9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
    KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT


    chasten verb to make someone understand that they have failed or
    done something wrong and make them want to improve
    correction noun a change made to something in order to correct or
    improve it, or when you make such a change . . . . . . .
    scourge verb to cause great suffering or a lot of trouble . . . . . . .

    chastisement noun ..from chastise verb to criticize someone severely




    Originally posted by AmandaMay View Post
    Hmmmm, my subconcsious must have a hidden agenda.
    If it were not hidden it would not be subconscious would it.

    Originally posted by AmandaMay View Post
    . . . It could be for the drs and nurses treating her, or for someone she meets who is sick and doesnt know God.
    What would happen to those people if they never heard of Jesus? I've quoted Scripture, with context, in my replies (above) so if you could do the same for me that'd be great.

    Comment

    • Haluzak
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Sep 2017
      • 3

      #92
      Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved

      Hello, I do not know English well.


      I was surprised by the original story about the dorges, the faith, the morgellons. I am from the Czech Republic and I confirm this story. It has become exactly the same. I was a terrible man, I hated faith, believers. In short everything about belief and god. But he took my satan in my stead, helped me everything, and I was all right. The worst I was, the better I did. But in reality Satan dragged me to hell. I also enjoyed drugs. But not like a poor drug addict, I was level and I was not rude. Morgellons have been initially trained for puberty acne, then I have attributed the use of drugs .. Over the past couple of years, when I was horrified to find that the fibers in those aches are not normal. But I had no idea what it was about.


      Because I could not get rid of "acne" for years. And I was the only one in the neighborhood who had such problems. I did not have teeth problems at all. So I refused to believe that drugs might be worth it. It was incomprehensible, but it was a punishment. Like I'm cursed. Because five heals were hardly healed, others were on their way. There was no mm2 on my face where there would be no deep soreness. It's a miracle that I do not have scars, just a few. What I mean is that after another quest and effort to understand. This way led me to God. To the Bible and Faith, today I am deeply faithful, but a little different. I have a deal with God. He did not forgive me the morgellon, but he taught me a healthy life. style. He taught me to be strong and successful. Besides, I have dream work. I'm paid for helping people. I do not think of any laws, I ended up several times at the police station. Where did God protect me in such a way that I can not describe the words. Pro. I was detained by the police for trying to prevent bailiffs from robbing innocent people, the bailiffs, because of my debt, which was illegitimate, unfair, it is not true, I have never borrowed, I have not done any damage, I have not signed anything . It's just a fictitious debt, but it does not care about anyone. I did not care. I said, I have nothing. They can not take anything to me. But I did not know they were routinely killing relatives. This was unacceptable, I protect my parents, I help them, and I'm not in trouble like the others around.


      There is not to see how someone is robbing them. So they sent two full police cars behind me and dragged me to the CPZ in their handcuffs. Where I stood firmly behind my opinion, I tell people the truth. Always and everywhere, and the cops do not like it. So I spoke and talked when one can not hold it, and he shouted at me as if I was in a hurry. I told him that I was telling the truth that the truth hurts and that if he wants me to stop, he will have to shoot me. And I talked further .. Well, it ended up so I spent unnecessarily in the whole over 40h. I went crazy there. Sleep has been ruled out. I'm a nicotine addict, since the boy. So I had a permanent abs. I could not fall asleep. I could not eat or drink, sleep in the toilet. I was never in a permanent convulsion ... Suddenly I realized how the cops were making a mistake. I realized they were the same victims as I did. So I started late at night. Around 1 am in the morning. Aloud pray for forgiveness to these cops. They do not know what to do. Dear miracle ... I fell asleep in that blow. I woke up in the morning, fresh, healthy, I slept better than at home! Impossible. Moreover, I thought it was going to be that I was going crazy. But after foolishness or sights. They took me to a psychiatrist, but neither psychiatrist found a single mental defect, I was totally healthy. This experience has strengthened me. It's like every diamond needs pressure. Now I understand everything, I know what to do, I found myself, and people affected by morgellons are in fact God's fighters. Helpers, messengers of light and truth. I do what I do, I'm paid for it. I do not know exactly where or who is paying me. I say God is paying me. Because it can not be explained that I still have enough money for myself ... I do not have a millionaire. I'm not too hungry, I have exactly as much money as I need to do what I do. Moreover, I am pleased with everything, I am not afraid of death and I am ready for the truth and the right thing to lay down life. Moreover, I do not understand how I could be such a jerk and not understand the Bible. Now I understand more than anyone else, I could abuse it, but that is not a threat, I would rather die than I would do any wrongdoing.


      I apologize for the translation. Michal Czech Republic.

      Comment

      Working...