X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lukasekman
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
    No. I'm not exposed to any chemicals. My neighbours are angus cattle. Although it's more common in males, it's certainly not rare in females. Do you have it? The first time I heard of it was of a woman who went to pick up her child at crèche and took home the wrong child! I thought "that's me, only not as bad".
    Yes, I suspect prosopagnosia, although I wouldn't allow evil psychiatry examine my brain. Body shape, height, skin color, hairstyle and hair color have always played an important role in recognizing people outside my own family.
    I knew a girl as "the fat redhead" during high school, and the situation became awkward when another fat redhead of the same height joined the class. I had to use labels on people like "110 lbs negress", "tall attractive blonde with curly hair", "anorexic dyke", "dude with similar body as mine", "fat pearshaped dude" and other ones that would melt a PC brain in seconds. Swedish winters were a pain, when everyone hide their hair in caps, and more or less masquarade their body shape in large jackets.

    I'm so much better of here in Tennessee.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by TheBlindMan View Post
    hmmm then how comes some women are smarter than me? :S
    That's a clear sign that you are either gay or a Democrat. In your case probably both.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mother Of Seven
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by TheBlindMan View Post
    hmmm then how comes some women are smarter than me? :S
    Easy answered. Some men are pretty dumb.
    Now, how about you hop over to the Introductions forum and tell us which church you attend and your favourite verse from the Bible.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheBlindMan
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    hmmm then how comes some women are smarter than me? :S

    Leave a comment:


  • Hypomanic4Him
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
    There are a few connections if you look closely. The differences clearly explain why women are scatter-brained and why men are so logical. Can't you see that? Are you a woman?
    Your words also indicate that you definetly don't have a degree in neuroscience. If women's frontal cortexes were barely connected to their parietal lobe, they wouldn't be able to feel touch or to smell. Such a weak connection to their cerebellum would also not allow them to have any fine motor skills.

    Where are the cross-hemisphere links on the male brain? There have to be some, otherwise men couldn't see in stereo vision or coordinate the two sides of their body


    Do you have a link to the original article?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mother Of Seven
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Hypomanic4Him View Post
    Uh, shouldn't there be four pictures then? Otherwise you're implying that men's hemispheres aren't connected to each other, and women's frontal cortexes aren't connected to rest of each hemisphere.
    There are a few connections if you look closely. The differences clearly explain why women are scatter-brained and why men are so logical. Can't you see that? Are you a woman?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hypomanic4Him
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
    I thought it was fairly obvious (and I'm a female )
    The blue lines are the neural pathways within the one hemisphere. The orange lines travel between the hemispheres.
    Uh, shouldn't there be four pictures then? Otherwise you're implying that men's hemispheres aren't connected to each other, and women's frontal cortexes aren't connected to rest of each hemisphere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mother Of Seven
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    I thought it was fairly obvious (and I'm a female )
    The blue lines are the neural pathways within the one hemisphere. The orange lines travel between the hemispheres.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hypomanic4Him
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
    Scientists rarely do anything useful, but at UPenn they have finally proved the superiority of the male brain.

    Just look at the images. The men's brains are the ones on top (obviously).



    See the elegant connexions that enable men to think logically and intelligently, and then just look at the confused mess that explains why women's thinking is all over the place.

    So our gracious , in his infinite wisdom, has provided we ladies with all we need. We have the tools we need to pay heed to our husbands, understand what they tell us to do and recognise our own children in a crowd.

    But of course! Why would God have created us otherwise?

    I assume this is mealy-mouthed science-talk for "This is why women tend to be weak-minded and mad"? Here's an example from the same article:

    Too complex for self-professed expert "Prof Heidi", perhaps, because she is a woman and not equipped to understand these matters. Has she never read 1 Timothy 2:11-12?

    Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

    YiC
    AW
    Um, not to be argumentative, but I think you may be reading those wrong. What specifically do those lines represent? Oxygen flow? Primary activity?

    Also, either way, the picture appears to indicate that male brains are more all-around, while women's are focused specifically on thought (the orange lines and dots are on the frontal cortex; the Brain's general thought center. This would indicate that both genders have the same intelligence, just arranged differently.


    Do you have a link to the origami report? I find this very intriguing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mother Of Seven
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by lukasekman View Post
    Interesting, I thought it was impossible for a woman to have prosopagnosia. As you are a Godly True Christian, I assume you aren't exposed to contraceptives, insulin, growth hormones, steroids or any other endocrinology drug. But have you checked that your neighbors are clean? That you don't have a welfare mom next door who drug her daughter with insulin, or a harlot abusing contraceptives?
    No. I'm not exposed to any chemicals. My neighbours are angus cattle. Although it's more common in males, it's certainly not rare in females. Do you have it? The first time I heard of it was of a woman who went to pick up her child at crèche and took home the wrong child! I thought "that's me, only not as bad".

    Leave a comment:


  • Titus Templeton
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    I just did a prayer session and a question came to my mind: Why do we say Brain to Woman's Brains? I think we all agree that there is a huge difference between what men have and woman have in their head. Ok scientist now may say that we call both brain but are they right?

    I would say for both man and woman its the best thing to say different.
    WE could instead of saying that woman have a brain we could say something else like woman have "cake thoughts" or "lady thoughts". Just my cent.

    Leave a comment:


  • lukasekman
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
    They really should just put me down. I have prosopagnosia and I'm a woman. I have few redeeming qualities
    Interesting, I thought it was impossible for a woman to have prosopagnosia. As you are a Godly True Christian, I assume you aren't exposed to contraceptives, insulin, growth hormones, steroids or any other endocrinology drug. But have you checked that your neighbors are clean? That you don't have a welfare mom next door who drug her daughter with insulin, or a harlot abusing contraceptives?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mother Of Seven
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Originally posted by lukasekman View Post
    Even natural characteristics of the male brain are labeled as "conditions", for instance Prosopagnosia (poor face memory).
    They really should just put me down. I have prosopagnosia and I'm a woman. I have few redeeming qualities

    Leave a comment:


  • lukasekman
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Finally something useful from the brain science. Men know when to stop spending money, are superior drivers, better at math, gets the message trough with less talking, does not freak out from a slow response to a text and doesn't waste time on chitchat.
    Yes, our face memory is worse, but that's a small price to pay compared to our superiorities. I can live with mixing up negroes in movies.

    For decades, feminism and neuropsychiatry have pushed the notion than male and female brains are equal, and put a neuropsychiatric label on everything that deviated from their "ideal" genderless brain. Even natural characteristics of the male brain are labeled as "conditions", for instance Prosopagnosia (poor face memory). Prosopagnosia became a "condition" because multiculturalists freaks out when men mix up characters of lesser races in movies.
    The Christian Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is a watchdog on feminism and neuropsychiatry. Men have the God-given right to be men.

    Leave a comment:


  • Titus Templeton
    replied
    Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official!

    Whenever my wife cuts my toenails she often then gets part of the toenail in her eyes. One part of me feels sorry for her but it still makes me laught. But somehow this prooves that their brain is just made for lower tasks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...