X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
    Look little girl, what you are asking is ridiculous. Paul the Apostle was asked the same question, and this is what he said:

1 Corinthians 15: 35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38 But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
    Can I get the spark notes version of that?

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
      Can I get the spark notes version of that?
      Typical response from one of these "Emotheists" I see so much of these days.

As for the children killing themselves over this "My Chemistry Romance" I initially felt deeply saddened for their good, Christian parents. Now I can't help but wonder why these children were allowed outdoors or allowed to listen to any music other than church choir? It then struck me, the terrible truth - these parents were likely false-Christians, athiests and muslim. The muslim cult, in particular encourages suicide, as seen by recent events such as the 9/11 suicide bombing, the Haiti suicide bombing and the Christchurch suicide bombing.

In this case the parents were not looking after their property as The Lord commanded them to, and as such he has punished them for it. I expect to see the parents roasting in hell, begging for forgiveness once I reach Heaven, having let my life meet his natural end, presumably after about 200 years, given how holiness as been scientifically proven to increase ones lifespan.
      Jesus is the only way to salvation.
      This has been proven by christian scientists time and time again.
      So called "Atheists" who choose to ignore these facts are knowingly allowing themselves into Satans grasp, and are the most likely to turn to muslimage.
      I strongly believe in the death penalty, for all known Atheists.

Comment

i have to say that i don't think it's fair that you are using this story. you all live in America, all you have heard about it is from the newspaper article from a newspaper that everyday prints little more than trashy gossip. the girl that sparked this story, Hannah, i knew her, i went to school with her, and i was in the same group of friends as she was. we were never a cult-like group in any way, and would NEVER encourage a friend to commit suicide. we were all shocked and deeply saddened by Hannah's death. the truth is, nobody really knew what happened, or what was going on in her head, so who could really say if simply the music she listened to was the cause. i highly doubt that it was, as she was a smart girl with a strong will, who wouldn't let the words of a band dictate her actions.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelWithoutAClue View Post
          i have to say that i don't think it's fair that you are using this story. you all live in America, all you have heard about it is from the newspaper article from a newspaper that everyday prints little more than trashy gossip. the girl that sparked this story, Hannah, i knew her, i went to school with her, and i was in the same group of friends as she was. we were never a cult-like group in any way, and would NEVER encourage a friend to commit suicide. we were all shocked and deeply saddened by Hannah's death. the truth is, nobody really knew what happened, or what was going on in her head, so who could really say if simply the music she listened to was the cause. i highly doubt that it was, as she was a smart girl with a strong will, who wouldn't let the words of a band dictate her actions.
          Dear Necroposter:

Why did you hate Hannah and want her to die?

I assume you hated her because you aren't outraged about this band encouraging her to commit suicide.

Smart girls with strong wills don't commit suicide. Smart girls with weak wills commit suicide, because they can't find husbands. Smart girls with strong wills become lesbians like Hillary Clinton.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

If they promote suicide then what's this?
            Videos of Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance talking about depression, suicide, violence and life.Enjoy ^_^http://dead-memory-waste.tumblr.com/post/45330835...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadfirstForPotatoes View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ODZm6WfTo
              It's an obscene song written by satan himself.

GET THEE HENCE, pervert!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ODZm6WfTo
                Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

They are taking advantage of people who lack Jesus, erecting themselves as idols in the empty space inside those miserable atheists where the Holy Ghost is meant to occupy.

I can think of no crime more despicable. It is as horrible as what the Vatican does, just not as widespread.

And you endorse this sort of behavior?
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                  Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

They are taking advantage of people who lack Jesus, erecting themselves as idols in the empty space inside those miserable atheists where the Holy Ghost is meant to occupy.

I can think of no crime more despicable. It is as horrible as what the Vatican does, just not as widespread.

And you endorse this sort of behavior?
                  I endorse in not hurting myself because they taught me that I'm better than that, and that everyone is beautiful in their own way, including me and you. Even though you seem ignorant in every way possible, you're still beautiful. All of you. "because even though we're all outcasts in our own way, we all belong in this world, and we all fit in this world."

Comment

I endorse in not hurting myself because they taught me that I'm better than that, and that everyone is beautiful in their own way, including me and you. Even though you seem ignorant in every way possible, you're still beautiful. All of you. "because even though we're all outcasts in our own way, we all belong in this world, and we all fit in this world."
                    The only place you are going to fit in will be in Hell.
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by RebelWithoutACause View Post
                      she was a smart girl with a strong will, who wouldn't let the words of a band dictate her actions.
                      AGAIN, Here are the Lyrics from the song 'Dead' from the album 'Black Parade' (Note: 'The Black Parade' is where all Emos foolishly believe they go when they die.)

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
                      No one ever had much nice to say
                      I think they never liked you anyway
                      Oh take me from the hospital bed
                      Wouldn't it be grand?
                      It ain't exactly what you planned.
                      And wouldn't it be great
                      If we were dead?
                      Ohh dead.
                      "Wouldn't it be great if we were dead"?? No doubt Hannah Bond had those exact words going round and round in here head when she took her own life.

The band might as well have placed a loaded gun in her mouth, and told her to pull the trigger, because putting sick lyrics like that in their songs, they probably knew full-well it would inspire that kind of reaction, especially in an braindead suicide-obsessed mentally-challenged girl like Hannah.

Comment

you are blaiming my chemical romance for the girls suicide.
                        So if i buy a piece of metal from a guy, and from that piece of metal i make a knife, and i kill myselve with that knife, the man who sold me the piece of metal is guilty to my death?

Comment

• Originally posted by JE19ER View Post
                          So if i buy a piece of metal from a guy, and from that piece of metal i make a knife, and i kill myselve with that knife, the man who sold me the piece of metal is guilty to my death?
                          That depends: did the guy encourage you to kill yourself? Because that's what satanic death-rockers like MCR do.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JE19ER View Post
                            According to American courts, it's entirely possible.

If you buy a hot cup of coffee, and you set it in your lap in the car, and then you get burned when you spill it, should the people who sold you the coffee pay more than 2 million dollars in damages because you chose not to use a cup holder?
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Actually mcr father is in fact not Satan but mr. Way.

Comment

I truly feel sorry for this young girl. May she live on with Jesus. However, I do not believe bands such as my chemical romance were to blame for her death. I have in fact listened to some of their songs and do not believe they stand for anything satanic. If anything, they promote embracing individuality and being the best you can be. From first hand experience, I can say that this band has actually saved many lives not destroyed any.

Comment

Working...
                                X