X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andycakes
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • May 2009
    • 5

    #1

    A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

    Hi All,
    My name is Andrew and I just stumbled upon this site on my regular nightly rounds of exploring the internet. Before I start, I'd like to get a couple of things straight.
    1- I am an agnostic, which I believe means, I acknowledge that there could be a god, and also don't deny that there could also not be a god. It means I have no way of proving either way.
    2- I was baptized Roman Catholic, and went to a Roman Catholic church for the majority of my lifetime. I still occasionally go to church, but not on as regular of a basis as I used to.

    Well, on to my point, I, if you wouldn't mind, would like a few questions answered [thoroughly, please, not just "because the bible says so" or "because the bible is the word of god"].
    1- Why do you believe in god?
    2- Do you believe that other religions are wrong when they have the same claims or beliefs as you? eg. Islam
    3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?

    Thank You,

    -Andrew
  • andycakes
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • May 2009
    • 5

    #2
    Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

    Can someone please respond to this? I'm kinda tired and was wondering if you could do it pretty soon.... And I really like the change of my name to Andycakes. It makes me feel pretty cool.

    Comment

    • Mad Prophet Helmholtz
      Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
      Forum Member
      • May 2009
      • 666

      #3
      Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

      Originally posted by andycakes View Post
      Well, on to my point, I, if you wouldn't mind, would like a few questions answered [thoroughly, please, not just "because the bible says so" or "because the bible is the word of god"].
      1- Why do you believe in god?
      2- Do you believe that other religions are wrong when they have the same claims or beliefs as you? eg. Islam
      3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?
      1) Because GOD (Spaceship Jesus) appeared to me face to face in a motel room and talked to me 3 days straight and to this day I still hear his voice in my brain via transmission of spaceship radio clues. How could I NOT believe?
      2) Islam doesn't have the same beliefs as me, therefore they are wrong.
      3) If you choose not to follow the doctrines of Spaceship Jesus (staying in hotels, sex with Paris Hilton, spending all your money, etc.) and instead live a life of Satanic influence (staying in motels, watching Star Wars/David Letterman, practicing homosexuality, etc.) then you will be left behind on a post-apocalyptic Earth after Spaceship Jesus arrives and takes the righteous away.

      I am glad to have answered your questions, my friend, and since I answered them to your taste I would hope now you throw off the shackles of your agnosticism and join me on board Spaceship Jesus on December 21, 2012.
      sigpic
      SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

      Hosea 9:7
      The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

      Comment

      • andycakes
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • May 2009
        • 5

        #4
        Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

        Originally posted by MP Helmholtz View Post
        1) Because GOD (Spaceship Jesus) appeared to me face to face in a motel room and talked to me 3 days straight and to this day I still hear his voice in my brain via transmission of spaceship radio clues. How could I NOT believe?
        2) Islam doesn't have the same beliefs as me, therefore they are wrong.
        3) If you choose not to follow the doctrines of Spaceship Jesus (staying in hotels, sex with Paris Hilton, spending all your money, etc.) and instead live a life of Satanic influence (staying in motels, watching Star Wars/David Letterman, practicing homosexuality, etc.) then you will be left behind on a post-apocalyptic Earth after Spaceship Jesus arrives and takes the righteous away.

        I am glad to have answered your questions, my friend, and since I answered them to your taste I would hope now you throw off the shackles of your agnosticism and join me on board Spaceship Jesus on December 21, 2012.
        You are the coolest person I have ever.... If spaceship Jesus does come on December 21st, 2012, meet me at my place. I'm having a party that day.

        Comment

        • JennyD
          Honorary True Christian™
          Sweet Placid Sister
          Forum Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 9567

          #5
          Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

          Originally posted by andycakes View Post
          Well, on to my point, I, if you wouldn't mind, would like a few questions answered [thoroughly, please, not just "because the bible says so" or "because the bible is the word of god"].
          1- Why do you believe in god?
          2- Do you believe that other religions are wrong when they have the same claims or beliefs as you? eg. Islam
          3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?
          Ah, another God-mocker who wants us to answer questions about Christianity, which we can only know through the Bible, without using the Bible.

          Tell ya what . . . How about you explain to us the theory of evolution without referring to any scientific "knowledge" of any sort?
          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

          Christian Ladies:
          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

          Comment

          • andycakes
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • May 2009
            • 5

            #6
            Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

            Originally posted by JennyD View Post
            Ah, another God-mocker who wants us to answer questions about Christianity, which we can only know through the Bible, without using the Bible.

            Tell ya what . . . How about you explain to us the theory of evolution without referring to any scientific "knowledge" of any sort?
            Okay. All animals, over time, turned into other animals. I'm asking for you to tell me your opinion, I don't want you to quote a book that could be EITHER fictitious or fact, because I am still unsure on which one it is. PLEASE, don't try to make it seem like I completely deny the existence of god, or that I'm trying to mock you in any way. Just tell me what you think, and why you think it.
            If I were to do that with the Theory of Evolution, I would say, I was taught from a young age it to be true, and almost all of the knowledge that I have gathered over the years supports what I was taught.

            Thanks,

            -Andrew

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

              Originally posted by andycakes View Post
              Okay. All animals, over time, turned into other animals. I'm asking for you to tell me your opinion, I don't want you to quote a book that could be EITHER authentic or fact, because I am still unsure on which one it is. PLEASE, don't try to make it seem like I completely deny the existence of god, or that I'm trying to mock you in any way. Just tell me what you think, and why you think it.
              If I were to do that with the Theory of Evolution, I would say, I was taught from a young age it to be true, and almost all of the knowledge that I have gathered over the years supports what I was taught.

              Thanks,

              -Andrew
              Our opinion is identical with God's opinion.

              Don't you have homework to do boy?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • andycakes
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • May 2009
                • 5

                #8
                Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                If you would kindly tell me what your opinion, or as you said, god's opinion, is, I would be very grateful. And no. I'm already out of school for this year.

                Comment

                • Wide-Open
                  Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                  A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                  Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 18449

                  #9
                  Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                  Originally posted by andycakes View Post
                  If you would kindly tell me what your opinion, or as you said, god's opinion, is, I would be very grateful. And no. I'm already out of school for this year.
                  Ah, a dropout, we should have known.

                  Oh well, let's see:

                  1- Why do you believe in god?
                  Because He is God. Believing in pink teapots circling the earth may be fun, but it will make you end up in hell.

                  2- Do you believe that other religions are wrong when they have the same claims or beliefs as you? eg. Islam
                  Yes. They are all wrong. That was a silly question BTW.

                  3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?
                  Yes, because God tells us so.

                  As for "animals turning into other animals", uh, I think most evilutionists would cringe when they read that. Elephants don't turn into snails overnight do they now?
                  Psalm 81:10:
                  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                  Comment

                  • A Mad Dog
                    Unsaved trash, Papist scum
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 129

                    #10
                    Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                    Hi Andy. I'm glad that you are here. I'm a Catholic so I hope that you do not mind me answering your questions.

                    Why do you believe in god?
                    That is a good question. I believe in god because everything(e.g. creation) necessitates that there is a Creator. As you know something cannot come into existence by itself. Something or Someone(God) must have brought it into existence. There can be more that can be said on this but that is my simplistic explanation of why I think that there is a God.

                    2- Do you believe that other religions are wrong when they have the same claims or beliefs as you? eg. Islam
                    I think that other religions(e.g. Islam, Buddhism, etc.) contain bits of the truth.

                    3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?
                    When it comes to the salvation of individual souls I will leave that decision up to God.

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Ezekiel
                      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                       
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 78556

                      #11
                      Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                      Originally posted by A Mad Dog View Post
                      Hi Andy. I'm glad that you are here. I'm a Catholic so I hope that you do not mind me answering your questions.
                      He asked for a Christian perspective, papist. Step off. You people aren't Christians by any stretch of the word.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

                      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                      Comment

                      • TeenJason
                        Unsaved trash, Godmocking Whiner
                        • May 2009
                        • 14

                        #12
                        Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                        Not only do these Christian's insult other religions, they insult their own aswell
                        See you in hell brother!
                        How the once mighty fall due to their incompetance

                        fuck the Admins and fuck God

                        Comment

                        • thedoctorltd
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                          • May 2009
                          • 2

                          #13
                          Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                          Let he who is without sin cast the first stone Brother.

                          Comment

                          • Jed_Cassidy
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • May 2009
                            • 289

                            #14
                            Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community

                            Originally posted by andycakes View Post
                            Hi All,

                            3- Do you believe that people who do not follow the bible to the key AND do not repent if they don't do so will go to hell? If so, why or why not?

                            Thank You,

                            -Andrew

                            Yessir...and this includes you, bud.
                            Matthew 7:15
                            Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

                            Comment

                            • TeenJason
                              Unsaved trash, Godmocking Whiner
                              • May 2009
                              • 14

                              #15
                              Re: A Few Questions For The Fundamental Christian Community




                              hahahahaha I'm a joke
                              and a piffleing nutcase
                              Last edited by Talitha; 05-29-2009, 02:16 PM. Reason: Typo
                              How the once mighty fall due to their incompetance

                              fuck the Admins and fuck God

                              Comment

                              Working...