This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great another drab dullard

I think that was the most BORING post I have ever read.

Why are you here? Find JESUS or get lost.

WARNING: Exposure to the SON can Save you from BURNING!!!!!!!

Lve, Sister Thumper
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Re: Is Landover Baptist Church a CULT?

Of course LBC is not a cult....cults are more fun, LOL .....LBC is a fraud and scam....not a cult...

ROTFL

Comment

Hey lizard boy! You have a bad attitude.

The people of LBC are all serious, hardworking honest folks. I don't believe in the Christian God because I was raised to worship rocks and trees and stuff, like the Sun. But they are certainly a fine upstanding God-fearing religion and not a cult.

You should hit the paypal button to sooth their hurt feelings.

SF
        I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!

Comment

Originally posted by meshif View Post
          Let's start by saying I'm a proud atheist.
          What? That makes no sense at all. It's like being a proud leper or a proud Chinaman.
          lmao i don't see that or any reference to it. Where do you get that? Or is it more sexism...the harder the d**k the more power you have?
          Friend, do you know what the word "impotent" actually means?
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

small problem, I just dont like some of the folks here.

But yes, at least I have accepted Jesus.

Im not trash like they think i am. they have purely judged me.

Comment

Landover Baptist Church is not a cult, a fraud, or a scam. We are a serious, respected, and solid institution... like the Republican party, the New York Stock Exchange, or Amway.
              Last edited by H. Montague Worthington; 05-31-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                Landover Baptist Church is not a cult, a fraud, or a scam. We are a serious, respected, and solid institution... like the Republican party, the New York Stock Exchange, or Amway.

Mostly Amway.
                Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblue View Post
                  small problem, I just dont like some of the folks here.

But yes, at least I have accepted Jesus.

Im not trash like they think i am. they have purely judged me.
                  If that's true, then you should have read the Holy Bible several times through by now. You should know that Jesus commands us to judge you.

Leviticus 19:15
                  In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
                  Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
                  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

You need to stop this whiney emo fag nonsense right now, jennifer. Jesus will never accept you in that condition.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

how can you judge someone you hardly even know? go ahead, condemn me. That'll be your problem if you ever do find out about me. You're just text on a web page to me. You are a sad person who was probably once upon a time the big bully in the playground.

I know you hate me. Yea okay. whatever. Who are you?

you must be prone to hating people uneccesarily. You are probably the main reason i feel very unwelcome in this forum. Because im being hated for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblue View Post
                      how can you judge someone you hardly even know? go ahead, condemn me. That'll be your problem if you ever do find out about me. You're just text on a web page to me. You are a sad person who was probably once upon a time the big bully in the playground.

I know you hate me. Yea okay. whatever. Who are you?

you must be prone to hating people uneccesarily. You are probably the main reason i feel very unwelcome in this forum. Because im being hated for no reason at all.
                      Son, Jesus hates you because you are a whiney emo fag, and because you don't worship Him properly. The hatred you receive from Jesus is created by you. You spit on His loving Sacrifice, and thus richly deserve His enmity.

We judge you because Jesus commands us to. It's in the Bible, so you can look it up.

I'll bet you're a damnable foreigner to boot. You talk funny.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

i talk funny? well so do you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
                            At least we don't repeat ourselves quite as much as you do, though.
                            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

So? It just posted twice, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                                At least we don't repeat ourselves quite as much as you do, though.
                                I think you guys follow the bible so well: you guys are so loving and kind! (It means: doesn't de bible also say to love your fellow human... It's all in the details, mate )

Comment

Working...
                                X