X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sista Lateefah
    Honorary White Woman.
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2007
    • 522

    #1

    PETArds!

    I sure some of y'all has encountered these PETA folk. Seem like they all over the place these days. I knew they was somethin' wrong with them befo'e I even knew what they was about, because #1, they isn't True Christians™, and #B, they named they cult after that bread that them Messicans eat. Y'all know that be wrong!

    Anyway, I was at the Wal-Marts the other day, lookin' all classy in my fur coat that I had bought the week befo'e, when I heard a voice behind me axe, "What you had killed to get that coat!?" I swang completely around and snapped my fingers in a Z-fo'mation right up in that thang's face (I couldn't tell if it was a male or female, either way I think it was queer), and I said, "Honey, you does not even wanna start with me, because I din't kill that lady. God did, and I just bought this at her estate sale aftah she had died sittin' on her toilet. She din't ever look right in it, anyway, with her tarantula lookin' hair."

    Come to find out that thang had really been upset about that coat because it had used to be a aminal. It had stuck a PETA brochure in my purse, then it started preachin' all this hippie stuff to me. I ain't gonna get into what went on aftah that, needless to say it ended with me crackin' that thang upside its head with my rollah pin (which I carry in my purse everywhere I go). I left that thang a KJV1611 so it have somethin' to read in the hospital when it wake up, as well as a chance to get Saved©. Praise God.

    Anyways, I had been readin' that brochure to see what do these people believe, and it say they believe you should let yo pets go, and it say you shouldn't never eat no meat or no eggs or even milk. Really ignant stuff. My question be, if these folks is so much fo' the "ethical treatment" of the aminals, why they wants us to let our dogs and cats go so they get run over by cars? Do the PETA be run by chinks who wants a free meal? And if the LORD had meant fo' us not to eat meat, he wouldn't have made meat taste so good. It also tell us in God's Word that PETA be from the debbil:

    Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. - 1 Timothy 4:1-5

    As fo' me and mine, we's gonna eat our fried chicken and enjoy every bite while praising the LORD!
    sigpic
    "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin
  • roserougesang
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 418

    #2
    Re: PETArds!

    Originally posted by Sista Lateefah View Post
    they named they cult after that bread that them Messicans eat.
    Actually, I think you mean pita bread. Just a teensy correction.
    "A she-goff who claims to not be a witch is the worst kind of contradiction."

    Comment

    • Astral
      Unsaved trash
       
      • Jun 2007
      • 27

      #3
      Re: PETArds!

      Whats wrong with PETA?

      I am all for (P)eople (E)ating (T)asty (A)nimals.

      I had a steak 2 nights ago... mmmmm good!

      Comment

      • Petal
        LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 991

        #4
        Re: PETArds!

        Originally posted by Mr.Asstroll View Post
        Whats wrong with PETA?

        I am all for (P)eople (E)ating (T)asty (A)nimals.

        I had a steak 2 nights ago... mmmmm good!
        just cuz you a wannabe Joo, it not mean we wanna hear your lifestory!

        you needs to quit wiv your yiddish yappity-yap-yap-yaps, Mr.Astein

        Comment

        • eliot mayfield
          God Squad
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 9324

          #5
          Re: PETArds!

          There is no greater threat to mankind than PETAtards. They want animals to rein supreme and humans to be their servants. This is not what God meant to happen.
          Genesis 1
          "26": And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

          This is clear. There is no mistake about it. Only a brain dead hippy could get confussed about this.

          "28": And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

          God clearly likes people to eat meat!

          Genesis 4

          2": And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

          "3": And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

          "4": And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

          "5": But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.


          Petatards are sinners.


          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


          sigpic

          Comment

          • Bernal
            Unsaved Trash
            On thin ice with for telling nasty Liebral lies about Landover
             
            • Jun 2007
            • 66

            #6
            Re: PETArds!

            Originally posted by roserougesang View Post
            Actually, I think you mean pita bread. Just a teensy correction.
            Pita bread + hummus = amazing!

            I think PETA does go a little too far sometimes, but some of the things they fight for are totally righteous & understandable.
            "I believe fervently in the nature, in truth and imagination; I believe in life, words, and motivations."

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: PETArds!

              I'm a member of a better organization.


              Who cares about the varmints? God gave us those to use as we see fit, with the exception of fornicating with them. That's out.

              It just makes me sick when these hippie fools come on TV and whine about saving whales and spewing anti American hatred about boycotting Godly KFC. Then they turn around and fornicate, commit whoredoms, and they can't wait to run down to some joo doctor and have him kill their baby so they can go to some save the seals riot later that day. Christ hates them all.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • Glendora Christianson
                Spiritual Mother of LBC
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 2329

                #8
                Re: PETArds!

                I don't think we have any PETA types in Iowa, not with our famous Iowa Pork Chops. But I did run into something very disturbing and it seems the person might be a Catlick or worse. And they obviously have a problem... (Warning don't click on this link unless you are very very confident with your eternal salvation!!!)
                Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #9
                  Re: PETArds!

                  THIS just in: Godly musician and gun advocate Ted Nugent reports that the known communist and PETArd member Paul McCartney is actually firing musicians from his band for eating a Godly American Hamburger!

                  Ted Nugent: 'Live and let live' foreign idea to left

                  I like sizzling meat on the grill. Wild, huh? Anybody? Now, we all know ol' Nuge isn't by any stretch of the imagination a weirdo when it comes to an omnivorous diet.

                  Especially here in the great Republic of Texas, a smiling, drooling preference for succulent, protein-rich, nutritious backstrap over aromatic mesquite coals is as American and natural and right as Mom, apple pie and the flag. It's beautiful, really.

                  But a culture war rages against such universal, self-evident truths. It would be laughable if it were not so deranged. Some weirdos actually are on a crusade to outlaw the consumption of flesh.

                  I have musical touring associates who have been fired from their jobs with ex-Beatle Paul McCartney for sneaking a hamburger.

                  You heard that right. Fired for eating meat by an animal-rights maniac, hard-core vegan bass player.

                  The entire agenda of the gazillion-dollar-financed joke known as PETA literally is dedicated to outlawing meat.

                  This is but one of many issues that represent the line drawn in the sand between liberals and conservatives.

                  Nobody from our side wants to force anybody to have a gun or defend themselves. It is us, the conservatives, who are for individual choice.

                  As for the American left: One hears the words of Mao Tse-Tung come broiling out of the mouths of its heroes, when Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton et al unflinchingly push for "redistribution of wealth."

                  The unfair, un-American, unconstitutional death tax literally destroys mom-and-pop businesses across the land. Think about it.

                  The wall that once symbolized communism is down, yet some still want to give it a shot. Dear God in heaven, help us.

                  Recently, Danny Glover, a buck negroe actor, embarrassingly abused his uniquely American freedoms by siding with the communist Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to finance what clearly appears to be an anti-American propaganda film. Nice.

                  Meanwhile, right there in that communist country, old Hugo is shutting down an entire media network for daring to challenge his heavy handed, corrupt, dictatorial policies.

                  This is a leader who has proudly sided with terrorist support groups, and Danny Glover gives him a big hug.

                  If a Venezuelan citizen were to do so with President Bush, I am confident that Chavez would not respect that individual's right to free expression.

                  Venezuela gives its citizens no right to free expression. Glover must be blinded by the trees in that forest.

                  Examine the agendas of the liberal "party of peace." Its members clearly don't believe you and I are smart enough or capable of making our own choices in life.

                  While weak minded people say "live and let live," the left arrogantly thinks it knows better than we do and will burden "we the people" with more government control until we are taxed to death.

                  Watch them. Listen, pay attention and blow whistles.

                  Educate your family, neighbors, friends, co-workers and hunting buddies on how dangerous such control is against the God-given American Dream of individual pursuit of happiness. Read the Bible!

                  Throw off the shackles of government-run slavery. Stand up for individual independence and Christianity. Enough is enough.

                  Hey, Hugo and Hillary, leave me alone.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Old Iron Crotch
                    SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
                    • May 2007
                    • 3056

                    #10
                    Re: PETArds!

                    Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
                    I don't think we have any PETA types in Iowa, not with our famous Iowa Pork Chops. But I did run into something very disturbing and it seems the person might be a Catlick or worse. And they obviously have a problem... (Warning don't click on this link unless you are very very confident with your eternal salvation!!!)

                    Gods, that was hilarious!
                    Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

                    Comment

                    • AncientFireRisen
                      Foul Sinner on Moderation
                      • May 2007
                      • 172

                      #11
                      Re: PETArds!

                      PETA: extreme animal activists who abhor the eating of and testing on animals.... wow.

                      Comment

                      • SinisterPizza
                        Unsaved Canuckstani Trash
                        Referred by Belphegor... treat with caution.
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 273

                        #12
                        Re: PETArds!

                        I am all for (P)eople (E)ating (T)asty (A)nimals.
                        Which website did you copy-paste that one from? old
                        It's quite hard to take that lack of creativity seriously, at least Zeke's PETU shows a little thought.

                        Comment

                        • Talitha
                          Deaconess
                          Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 15118

                          #13
                          Re: PETArds!

                          All this talk of eating tasty animals got me and the boys talking.
                          We went down the coast for a bit of fun and look what we got

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	peta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	1901864

                          Praise The Lord for Bird Sanctuary's

                          Sister Talitha

                          Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                          HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                          Comment

                          • Fallen Angel
                            Resident gothtard witch
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 197

                            #14
                            Re: PETArds!

                            thats horrible! they should not kill all those animals just 2 make fun of ppls beliefs!
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Abdul-Khaaliq
                              Deranged moon-worshipping terrorist.
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 81

                              #15
                              Re: PETArds!

                              Do people of Freehold have Halal meat?
                              It is most agreeable.

                              Ma'asaalama

                              Comment

                              Working...