X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FISHBRAIN#2
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    If you say so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    if there is one i was saying.
    So, if there's a hell, you were saying people can do to hell. But if there isn't a hell, you weren't?

    Wow. Agnosticism in a nutshell.

    Leave a comment:


  • FISHBRAIN#2
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
    At no point did I claim you did. Quote me on it if I did.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FRISHY#2
    Anyway if any of you make anyones lives hell be it for them being black or gay, your not that far off from being as bad as terrorists.
    See how agnostics weazel their way out of their own statements? You claim that you said "making someone's life hell", but you actually said "saying somebody will go to hell" is the same as terrorism.
    [/quote]
    thats how i read it


    You never said that until now. Forget "agnostic", "Alzheimer's" might be the better term.
    i was expanding and wat i was sating to clarify that what you said i was saying was incorrect.

    Also, are stating that you believe in hell? The same belief which you equated with terrorism? Agnosticism is saying "hell might exist" while "you might go to hell" is a religious statement, not an agnostic one.
    if there is one i was saying. I thougght you would have gathered that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    I have written more fully then i usually do
    And we're being more polite than we usually are. What's your point?

    i usually type shorter and with more typos since keyboards are prone to that.
    You still use a keyboard? You should do what we do: we plug a wire into our brains that automatically turns our thoughts into flawless, typo-free writing.

    I think i had another point, but cant remember.
    I've already noticed your memory issues. Did you know that demonbuster.org specifically mentions that Alzheimer's disease can be cast out?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    I dont hate jesus
    Yes you do.

    but he also hasnt done anything for me.
    He died a horrible death for you!!! He did that to give you eternal life! Colossians 1:20 "And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven."


    Why are you so extremely ungrateful to Jesus? Do you prefer Hell?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    @Jeb At no point did i say that saying someone is going to hell will end up in hell themselves.
    At no point did I claim you did. Quote me on it if I did.

    You still should have no right to call this.
    Yet I do: the First Amendment gives me the right to free speech (Which you said is the same as terrorism.). The First Amendment protects both what I say, and what I didn't say (ie the stuff you're talking about now).

    But what i was saying was actually that significantly affecting someones life negatively would mean you potentially could go to hell.
    You never said that until now. Forget "agnostic", "Alzheimer's" might be the better term.

    Also, are stating that you believe in hell? The same belief which you equated with terrorism? Agnosticism is saying "hell might exist" while "you might go to hell" is a religious statement, not an agnostic one.

    Leave a comment:


  • FISHBRAIN#2
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    I dont hate jesus, but he also hasnt done anything for me. I would say some negative things with my life, but some of you would be evil about it. I don't hate him though. And you view me to be, but i have my view, and you must accept my view relevant to me, so when i say im agnostic, dont hate god/jesus etc etc, i mean it.

    I also wrote i post that i stupidly deleting thinking it did post when it didnt which was in reply to handmaiden saying i respect him more than the others here that have but forth their beliefs making their religion seem like an ugly thing when it shouldnt.
    You CANNOT write.

    Your grammer is regretable
    Grammar* regrettable*
    Don't criticise me when you're not perfect yourself. I have written more fully then i usually do in which i usually type shorter and with more typos since keyboards are prone to that. I think i had another point, but cant remember. Also my friend is not going to hell, he didnt actually say you as such and was more general. But he follows the bible, he thinks me and a gay online friend we both know are going to hell. I say he's wrong for his beliefs but i wont criticise him for that as hes entitled to his beliefs, as you are with yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    Why would I hate?
    I have no idea why you hate Jesus. Especially after everything He has done for you! Why not stop hating Him and start loving Him instead?

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    I dont hate anyone of you. Why would I hate? I have a christian friend online who takes his religion too seriously i personally think. And he said about people like you claiming to be true christians, when they arent. I also don't see you as a true christian.
    Then, why did I spend 20 years reading the Bible?

    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    I don't hate anyone of you. Why would I hate? I have a christian friend online who takes his religion too seriously i personally think. And he said about people like you claiming to be true christians, when they aren't. I also don't see you as a true christian.
    What part of "We are not interested in your unsaved opinions" do you not understand?

    As Brother Bobby Joe says, we are charged with following the Holy Bible word-for-word. This is a Christian forum. If you think that we take God too seriously or you don't like True Christianity(tm), better take it up with God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    I dont hate anyone of you. Why would I hate? I have a christian friend online who takes his religion too seriously i personally think. And he said about people like you claiming to be true christians, when they arent. I also don't see you as a true christian.
    That is because your friend is a hell bound tool of Satan and lies about being a Christian. Only Satanists attempt to discredit TRUE Christians. Remember we are just following The Bible in letter and spirit so any deviation from us is going against God's word.
    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    As for the respect thing, you only show it towards that with your own view, that is not true respect my friend.
    Our view is God's friend. How can we accept as good Christians an opinion that is inherently sinful and still be good and true Christians?

    Leave a comment:


  • FISHBRAIN#2
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    I dont hate anyone of you. Why would I hate? I have a christian friend online who takes his religion too seriously i personally think. And he said about people like you claiming to be true christians, when they arent. I also don't see you as a true christian.

    As for the respect thing, you only show it towards that with your own view, that is not true respect my friend.

    @Jeb At no point did i say that saying someone is going to hell will end up in hell themselves. You still should have no right to call this. But what i was saying was actually that significantly affecting someones life negatively would mean you potentially could go to hell. Like i have said before, i believe anyone can redeem themselves as long as them themselves are a good person at the core. Im also not weaseling my way out of anything, i have been completely honest, but you make excuses to try and make my points have no significance. Again attacking others is the only way your extreme views can stay alive i guess.

    I also don't know what the reason for my name being in pink is. I don't mind it personally, it's a nice colour, that is wrongly associated with being a girly colour nowadays, which is silly. Though its getting more accepted.

    Leave a comment:


  • handmaiden
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    So?

    You have disrespected everyone here by annoying Jesus!

    No. Respect is something you have to earn!



    Yes. You could also claim to have a brain. Both would be lies.
    With all due repect to my elder, Brother Cranky Old Man, may I suggest another perspective to Frishy that she may more easily grasp? (or not)

    Frishy, while you may have indeed annoyed Our Lord Jesus by your posts, no one can claim with any Biblical certainly if the Lord is truly annoyed with you. It CAN be claimed that you have refused and denied Him, as you have made it emphatically clear that you do not take the Bible as the Absolute, Undeniable, Unchanging UNDILUTABLE, Directly Revealed Word Of God.

    We concede it is your right to refuse Biblical wisdom. The Bible offers no such concessions. Forget about annoying Jesus. You've DISOBEYED Him by not believing. That is the point that we offer. Some of us do so in a snarky manner, others prefer overwritten, pretentious prose.

    Either way, you don't answer to us, and we've never claimed that you do.

    As for my esteemed Brother's observation that you do not have a brain; I think it's more precise to say that you do not have a clue.

    As to why you feel that you are not being offered the proper respect, the answer is simple:

    You CANNOT write.

    Your grammer is regretable and you can barely express a cogent statement, much less muster up a strong argument.

    As for your claim that no one is reading your comments thoughtfully -- consider what I've written above.

    Also consider that you're (I hate to put is this way ) trying to whine your way into a game where you do not know the rules, or for that matter, you cannot identify the playing field. You are essentially a sweet, but stringly little kid who wants to play basketball with the Harlem Globetrotters.

    No one is trying to be mean , (okay some people are a bit brusque) and chase you off the court. You may wish to sit on the benches and observe for awhile, however. Because if you run out onto the court without the proper equipment ( a KJV Bible ), or the proper training (years of careful Bible study) you will only get tangled up under the legs of one of the front guards, (brothers feel free to correct my sports metaphors) and get yourself hurt.

    That's what you get when you tangle with the big kids, Frishy, when you don't understand the rules.

    Verbosely Yours,

    Handmaiden

    Leave a comment:


  • The Hand
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    And if there is a god, that you still have the chance to redeem yourselves if you see the error in your ways and the core of yourselves is a good person.
    But surely since there is GOD we should do what He tells us?

    If you believed in GOD, would you rather do what He told you to do or what some random keyboard ferret on the internet told you to do?

    Is it GOD you hate or just True Christians™?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
    replied
    Re: God "would" "believe" my "view" is agnostics are HELLBOUND

    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    Terrorists inflict pain on others and they should punished for that. People who are actually extremely 'religious' inflict pain on others for their beliefs. Saying people will go to hell is not a nice thing.
    Originally posted by FRISHY#2 View Post
    Anyway if any of you make anyones lives hell be it for them being black or gay, your not that far off from being as bad as terrorists.
    See how agnostics weazel their way out of their own statements? You claim that you said "making someone's life hell", but you actually said "saying somebody will go to hell" is the same as terrorism.

    Also Atheists don't necessarily believe in the big bang.
    When did anybody say that? The Big Bang hasn't been proven by the scientific method. It's still a theory. Of course atheists don't agree on every theory. But at least they have the courage to stand by their statements and defend their views, instead of running away and leaving a trail of "maybes".

    Leave a comment:

Working...