X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Judaism

    I believe that I can answer that.

    You not only killed Jesus, but you actively seek to destroy His teachings and turn people away from Salvation©.

    For example, the Talmud teaches that Jesus was an illegitimate bastard conceived during menstruation to a prostitute (Kallah, 1b, 18b and Sanhedrin 67a) and that Jesus is now in hell "boiling in hot semen" (Gittin 57a), which is one of many depraved punishments of the jewish imagination. The book of Sanhedrin (781 pages) is the chief repository for the choicest slanders leveled against Jesus Christ asserting that the Lord is deserving of "decapitation", "stoning to death", "burning in dung", "strangling in dung", "hanging" and "crucifixion". Why? Because He dared to speak the truth about the epitome of mongrelization: the Pharisees....

    I could go on and on.

    Enjoy hell, Christ-killer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al_Sharpton
    replied
    Re: Judaism

    I'm scared of spiders.









    Praise Black Jesus

    Leave a comment:


  • Rabbi_Abe_Goldstein
    started a topic Judaism

    Judaism

    Who hates me? Who hates Jews? Who hates the British? Who hates monkeys?
Working...