X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InbredAtheistWithAssburgers
    replied
    Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!

Thank you for your kind understanding of my AssBurgers. I love you.

Leave a comment:

• Kilogram
    replied

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
    No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

Ahhh, come on

Leave a comment:

• PetitionLady
    replied

Originally posted by Kilogram View Post
    You speak the truth
    No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

Leave a comment:

• Kilogram
    replied

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
    That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!
    You speak the truth

Leave a comment:

• Dutch Girl
    replied

Originally posted by revpark View Post
    Women are not equal.
    That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!

Leave a comment:

• revpark
    replied

Women are not equal.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Boob
    replied

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I am sure your games are well intended, but Children should study the Bible directly. Not a politically correct castrated Bible for children. Not a Biblical animated movie. Not a Biblical video game. Just the 100% pure and unaltered King James 1611 Holy Bible. Everything else is a waste of time and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
    So, you violate this. You are on here aren't you? That's not studying the bible.

Leave a comment:

• Cranky Old Man
    replied

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
    Brother Cranky, do you think my games have a chance of getting on the approved list?
    I am sure your games are well intended, but Children should study the Bible directly. Not a politically correct castrated Bible for children. Not a Biblical animated movie. Not a Biblical video game. Just the 100% pure and unaltered King James 1611 Holy Bible. Everything else is a waste of time and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

Leave a comment:

• Bible Student
    replied

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
    Hello landover! I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?
    List of video games APPROVED BY JESUS!
    Many years ago I wrote a couple of games. One was a math game which asked questions about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. One went in and out of various caves collecting points after answering math problems correctly.

Another game I wrote Angels and Demons (yes I know that dastardly heathen Dan Brown stole my title) involved Bible verses. Your answer determines whether you went up toward heaven or down toward hell. You can collect weapons to help defend against demons but bad answers can give you boils, or turn you black. But the graphics were static and the games could be played on 8-bit computers. They were not action based like video games of today. I thought maybe I could submit copies to the DoF for approval. Hopefully the DoF has an 8-bit computer and a cassette drive lying around.

Brother Cranky, do you think my games have a chance of getting on the approved list?

Leave a comment:

• Cranky Old Man
    replied

Originally posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    Hello landover! I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?
    List of video games APPROVED BY JESUS!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Boob
    replied

Hello landover!

I'm curious, are there ANY video games you approve of?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Ruby
    replied

Originally posted by Repentant Liberal View Post
    Jesus would want you to not be lazy and not make Christians look like idiots when posting online. Looks like you aren't obsessed enough with Him to care about not disappointing Him in all your endeavors.
    Since this discussion doesn't have anything to do with focus on the family, I will post my reply in the intro forum. Look for the thread titled sorry that was started by me if you wish to respond and/or see my response.

Leave a comment:

• Repentant Liberal
    replied

Originally posted by Jake Ruby View Post
    obsessed about Jesus
    Jesus would want you to not be lazy and not make Christians look like idiots when posting online. Looks like you aren't obsessed enough with Him to care about not disappointing Him in all your endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Ruby
    replied

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Being obsessive-compulsive is not good.
    obsessed about Jesus

Leave a comment:

• James Hutchins
    replied

Being obsessive-compulsive is not good.