X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m boycotting the Mr. Rogers movie

I know I’m not supposed to speak ill of the dead but Mr. Rogers was a hellbound heathen who had no respect for the laws of the time when he started his show. Beneath those sweaters his Ma knit was a demon in disguise. He’d always go on about how much he loved kids. You know who else loves kids as much as Mr. Rogers? Catholic priests. He’d always go on about how much he wishes every kid could be his neighbor. It’s creepy. I know that Faith Machine has a history of saying the same thing but I assure you that Faith Machine has only honest intentions as to why he wants to be around children. Mr Rogers never reveals why he wants to be around kids.

Anywho, in the late 1960s when pool owners were trying to keep their pools clean by pouring bleach to get the dirty nigras out, Mr Rogers thought it was “wrong” and decided to have a pool party alone with a nigra. I highly doubt black cops existed in the late 1960s and can only deduce that the man pictured with the child lover is a male stripper.

And you know what? I believe I’m right. Years later let’s have a look at what this “black cop” looks like in real life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rogers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	1929818

Transgendered!!!!

Gay Muslim!!!!! I’m boycotting the Mr Rogers movie since Fred Rogers tolerates bathing with gay Muslims.
    My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Re: I’m boycotting the Mr. Rogers movie

Dad didn’t refill your prescription again I see.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

I honestly don’t take any medicine other than ibuprofen every few days out of the month. I’ve since calmed down about this issue but I am still ticked that Mr Rogers is being praised as a Christian hero when I look at how well the men of Freehold operate. Where’s the movie praising Brother Larry, Mister Hold, or more obvious the movie praising Pastor Ezekiel? It’s unfair to watch.
      My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Hell is the only place for Mr. Rogers ilk. *spits on sidewalk*

Comment

Suggesting that Mr. Rogers had an unwholesome interest in children could be construed as libel or label or slander or some such. It is important to stick to the facts and detail the ways in which Mr. Rogers offended The Lord Our God.

In one significant episode, Mr. Rogers assures some silly puppet creature--and by extention, all human children--that nobody can look inside his head and seek what's going on with his thoughts.

Mr. Rogers calmly explains to children everywhere that their thoughts are their own and that no one can know what they are thinking. He says that nobody can see them when they are alone and nobody can see or hear what is going on in their hearts or minds. Essentially, Mr. Rogers is telling all these impressionable children that no one is watching them all the time and everywhere.

This is in direct opposition to the one essential Truth about our omnipotent, omnipresent Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Once children get the idea that their thoughts are secret, they starting thinking that they somehow belong to themselves, instead of God and their parents.

They starting thinking evil thoughts because they believe that they can get away with it, and when they are truly alone, they start indulging in evil deeds. They begin questioning ideas and the authority of their parents, their church, their country and God.

This is the incredible danger that Mr. Rogers unleashed on our society. Trying to instill a sense of dignity and worth in children that has nothing to do with their value before The Lord.

Our world and any semblance of social norms will fall apart if children stop fearing God's anger on a deep, instinctual level.

We may as well be telling them that it is okay to play with their private parts in the shower and eat their younger siblings.

I, for one, do not support inter-family cannibalism. And THAT is why I will be boycotting the Mr. Rogers movie.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Mr. Rogers, indeed. I saw part of his show one time, and all I could think was, "what a fruitcake!" The only Mr. Rogers that should concern us is none other than Roy Rogers (with his lovely wife, Dale Evans), as they give glorious testimony in song here:

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I will be addressing this in my next PTA meeting to remind other parents that their children are going to hell because of them allowing this perverted monstrosity.

Comment

Working...
              X