X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OnYourKnees
    On Extended Furlough
    True Christian™
    • Nov 2006
    • 4729

    #31
    Re: I see how it works here.

    Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
    Praise Jesus! You are able to see that you are not on the Straight & Narrow and aspire to be on it. This is the first step! I recommend that you start with Genesis 1:1 and go from there.
    You do recognize that it is the literal Word of God as written in 1611, yes? If so, you are on the right track, friend! Glory!
    Don't forget, while you're following the good Dr's advice, to also follow Sister M&M's recommendation! Keep your notebook!

    I suggest after reading each chapter, you write a brief synopsis, any verses which have stood out to you, and what that chapter has taught you about God and Jesus, or people of other races, etc. And feel free to ask questions!

    Comment

    • AMC
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jan 2007
      • 16

      #32
      Re: I see how it works here.

      Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
      Praise Jesus! You are able to see that you are not on the Straight & Narrow and aspire to be on it. This is the first step! I recommend that you start with Genesis 1:1 and go from there. If you get to a verse that you don't understand, do one of two things: Ask! There are many people here who are strong in the faith and qualified to answer any and all questions you might have! We love nothing more than a good prayer session over the Word of the Lord . Secondly, you can just accept it. We are but humans after all, terrible sinners deserving of eternal torment in the pits of Hell. But through the Grace of Jesus we are Saved! If you cannot understand some part of the Word, just accept it! You do recognize that it is the literal Word of God as written in 1611, yes? If so, you are on the right track, friend! Glory!
      I do have one question, Dr. Ville. What sets the KJV1611 apart from the other versions of the Bible that are out in the world right now?

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #33
        Re: I see how it works here.

        Originally posted by AMC View Post
        I do have one question, Dr. Ville. What sets the KJV1611 apart from the other versions of the Bible that are out in the world right now?
        It was dictated by God himself. All other translations are false. Take a look at THIS and THIS for details.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        • Brother Love
          Yes, THAT Brother Love!
          True Christian™
          • Nov 2006
          • 403

          #34
          Re: I see how it works here.

          Originally posted by AMC View Post
          If you're not Baptist, you go to hell.

          This is like Hitler and the Nazi regime, or Stalin's system of collectivization.
          Listen up girlyman or whatever you are. So your mother says you're special? Oh yeah, you're special alright! And you have got a SPECIAL PLACE in the SLIMMY BOWELS OF SATAN'S HELL!!

          Now, you ask if one is not a Baptist then one is going to Hell. Well, we Baptist have got thing MOST RIGHT! We have the everything pertaining to God RIGHT! We are not simply Baptist but we are TRUE CHRISTIANS, of which, you are NOT one, friend! You are one of those FALSE CHRISTIANS!

          Now as for your comparison of us to Hitler and Stalin how dare you insult GOD Himself! We happen to be the ONLY True Christian Church and Forum on the face of the planet! Thank you JESUS!! Insult us and you insult GOD Himself, friend! Careful or the Lord just might put your HEATHEN behind in a heavenly oven to think things over for a bit!!

          REPENT FALSE CHRISTIAN!!!
          Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

          "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15


          "Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

          Comment

          • AMC
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • Jan 2007
            • 16

            #35
            Re: I see how it works here.

            Originally posted by Brother Love View Post
            Listen up girlyman or whatever you are. So your mother says you're special? Oh yeah, you're special alright! And you have got a SPECIAL PLACE in the SLIMMY BOWELS OF SATAN'S HELL!!

            Now, you ask if one is not a Baptist then one is going to Hell. Well, we Baptist have got thing MOST RIGHT! We have the everything pertaining to God RIGHT! We are not simply Baptist but we are TRUE CHRISTIANS, of which, you are NOT one, friend! You are one of those FALSE CHRISTIANS!

            Now as for your comparison of us to Hitler and Stalin how dare you insult GOD Himself! We happen to be the ONLY True Christian Church and Forum on the face of the planet! Thank you JESUS!! Insult us and you insult GOD Himself, friend! Careful or the Lord just might put your HEATHEN behind in a heavenly oven to think things over for a bit!!

            REPENT FALSE CHRISTIAN!!!
            I mean no disrespect to you, Brother Love, but I have already repented, as I have mentioned in the several other posts I have made in this thread. Again, I am sorry and I ask for your forgiveness, as I have asked God for His.

            I am getting my act straight. I want to be a True Christian just like you, Brother Love, and like everyone else.

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #36
              Re: I see how it works here.

              Originally posted by AMC View Post
              I mean no disrespect to you, Brother Love, but I have already repented, as I have mentioned in the several other posts I have made in this thread. Again, I am sorry and I ask for your forgiveness, as I have asked God for His.

              I am getting my act straight. I want to be a True Christian just like you, Brother Love, and like everyone else.
              Noble intentions, but you must know that not everyone is chosen by Jesus to be called True Christian™. You can start by renouncing satan and his works, admitting to everyone on this Godly forum what your past sins have been (in detail), and Tithing immediately.

              Plenty of clowns, con-men and homers come wandering in here trying to mock God. Show us what you are made of.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
                Scientific Advisor
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 2373

                #37
                Re: I see how it works here.

                In addition to Pastor Zeke's wise advice, I suggest that you be ENTIRELY forthcoming about your past transgressions, since, as you are aware, we have an entire dossier on you at the Department of Faith, and as such will be cross-checking your stories in their entirety. Any discrepancies will be duly noted.
                Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

                Comment

                • Girls Do Not Wear Pants
                  Seeking the Truth©
                  Forum Member
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 38

                  #38
                  Re: I see how it works here.

                  Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                  we have an entire dossier on you at the Department of Faith, and as such will be cross-checking your stories in their entirety. Any discrepancies will be duly noted.
                  So, God keeps his records of the heathens sins with your church?

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ezekiel
                    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 78556

                    #39
                    Re: I see how it works here.

                    Originally posted by Girls Do Not Wear Pants View Post
                    So, God keeps his records of the heathens sins with your church?
                    The Department of Faith does. Its a branch of Homeland Security. More information can be seen HERE.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

                    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                    Comment

                    • Girls Do Not Wear Pants
                      Seeking the Truth©
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 38

                      #40
                      Re: I see how it works here.

                      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      The Department of Faith does. Its a branch of Homeland Security. More information can be seen HERE.
                      Ah, that explains a lot and removes a lot of my confusion. Thank you for redirecting me to that post.

                      Comment

                      Working...