X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Janine Walker
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Great work for God! I'd like to suggest adding a donate feature to that website just in case some of us don't want any of those thieving Nigras near us can't afford to help one of those blessed children find discipline and the Word of the Lord.

    In Him, Janine Walker

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Of course for Platinum Tithers(c) and above, little niglets can be had for half price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dillon
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    The problem with putting names on the prices (publicly) is that people might be dishonest or put inappropriate things that would then display on the page. Their IP addresses are being recorded and they will be charged once the auction ends. All bidders will pay what their highest bid was, in addition to the winning bidder. I feel it gives more incentive to be the highest bidder, and therefore raise the auction

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    Who's been bidding up the price? I suspect shill bidding here! We need to see the names of the bidders!
    Not me, I saw that $2K price tag and decided I could buy a couple of pups for that price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Who's been bidding up the price? I suspect shill bidding here! We need to see the names of the bidders!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
    Oh, umm, I see a pastor has outbid me.

    I don't think the Bible says anything about if a woman is allowed to get into a bidding war with her pastor, but something about it just doesn't seem right to me. Could somebody let me know if it would be acceptable for me to up the bid to $.03 cents?

    EDIT: Nevermind, I see the bidding has already reached $2,000. I'm not sure Brother James would permit me to handle that much money without his authorization.
    Lycia, if you want to bid on a mini spear chucker thats fine. REMBER its your problem not mine. The little tar baby will not be allowed in the main house. Myself I would not go more then $1.98, it your money.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Patriot
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    I have some grave concerns. Sure those little tar babies are cute but so is a bear cub. When these Nigras grow up.... Just saying.

    The children of Ham are wild.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johannes Kirkeholm
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Praise God for people like you Dillon I wonder whether it's possible to ship some nigras to Denmarkistan? I supervise the nigras on my familiy's pig farm and when I corrected a nigra last week I had a little too much fun with the stungun I got for christmas:



    The nigra I used it on hasn't been able to move for some time now and he really isn't of any use to my family anymore. Too make a long story short I could really use another worker on our farm

    Keep up the honorable work,
    Johannes Kirkeholm

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by Dillon View Post
    I'm glad we are able to satisfy a need. I can see that there is obviously a demand, so I will be adding more nigras to the database.

    Shipping is on us, and there will never be a need for a refund for DOA nigras as they will be transported by the finest of our specialized Traders®.
    Great . I can tell you have a good brain for business.

    Leave a comment:


  • SisterStacy
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    About time attention has been given to the AIDS givers. We shall teach them the right way for the right price

    Leave a comment:


  • Dillon
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
    This is quite the coincidence!
    I'm glad we are able to satisfy a need. I can see that there is obviously a demand, so I will be adding more nigras to the database.

    Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
    How much is delivery by the way? And do we get refunded if they die in transit?
    Shipping is on us, and there will never be a need for a refund for DOA nigras as they will be transported by the finest of our specialized Traders®.

    Leave a comment:


  • WinnerNotSinner
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Ahh, brilliant! This is quite the coincidence!

    I was just talking to Abigail, my wife, about having a few more helpers around the house; the conversation stemmed from her not being able to complete all her chores in time before bed. It's plain rude on her part, she only had to wash the car, pick up some groceries, withdraw some money, cook dinner, wash everything up, do some spring cleaning to make sure there is no dust anywhere when I returned. Water the plants, wash the clothes, iron my work shirts and take our old 32" television down from the loft to the dump. Obviously I was really angry and told her that if she didn't speed it up tomorrow, she would be sorry. I plan to just knock her around a bit to raise her obviously decreasing motivation level. She argued (as she sometimes does, no matter how many times I scream at her and drag her to the ground by her hair she still keeps doing it) that she needed a helper or two. I told her she was being a lazy slut, and that I was not going to waste money paying someone to do HER job of keeping house. Anyway, you've helped me big time! I'm sure I can dish out a few dollars for a one time payment on a nigra, and of course raise him myself to be like my other children, GOD fearing Christian™ Caucasians.

    I can't wait! And Abigail is ecstatic about the idea since she gets to sit on her lazy backside like always. I made a bid on Tkchlklk'Ngrk, but his price has rocketed recently because of increased demand. How much is delivery by the way? And do we get refunded if they die in transit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lycia The Repentant
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    A well produced site, if I may say so; it could only have been done with Jesus' inspiration.

    I've upped the bid on the unpronounceable piccaninny to $0.02 cents, as I don't think he'll make it this far. On the other hand, are you offering a money back guarantee?
    Oh, umm, I see a pastor has outbid me.

    I don't think the Bible says anything about if a woman is allowed to get into a bidding war with her pastor, but something about it just doesn't seem right to me. Could somebody let me know if it would be acceptable for me to up the bid to $.03 cents?

    EDIT: Nevermind, I see the bidding has already reached $2,000. I'm not sure Brother James would permit me to handle that much money without his authorization.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dillon
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    On the other hand, are you offering a money back guarantee?
    Unfortunately, we cannot. It seems not even Africa is willing to take back its own. However, I would suggest selling them in a second-hand nature, perhaps.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: www.SaveTheNigras.org

    A well produced site, if I may say so; it could only have been done with Jesus' inspiration.

    I've upped the bid on the unpronounceable piccaninny to $0.02 cents, as I don't think he'll make it this far. On the other hand, are you offering a money back guarantee?

    Leave a comment:

Working...