X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    even you have to admit that if them injuns had been Christian and had prayed hard, nothing would have happened to them.
    He's of the Devil, I doubt he'd admit to anything in the Bible:

    Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.... James 5:14-15

    By the way, this is a good a time as any to warn everyone that they should not, under any circumstances, seek medical attention for any disease, for that just leads to death (that's why so many people die in hospitals):

    And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign. 2 Chronicles 16:12-13

    If you want to live, follow this handy slogan: a prayer a day, and keep the doctor away.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roberta
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Drunken savage injuns aren't very clever. Joos would never sign off on a deal like that.

    How right you are, Pastor Zeke! The white man paid the (then) princely sum of $24 for Manhattan Island and look who ended up with the spoils.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
    Sure, and they asked for blankets infected with smallpox.
    Yes, they did that's right. They even signed treaties exchanging vast tracts of land in exchange for said blankets.

    Drunken savage injuns aren't very clever. Joos would never sign off on a deal like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
    Sure, and they asked for blankets infected with smallpox.
    (a) only "considered" and (b) never proven. and even you have to admit that if them injuns had been Christian and had prayed hard, nothing would have happened to them.

    Leave a comment:


  • snottyduck
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    Typical liberal "logic". No-one shoved a bottle down those drunken injuns' throats...

    Sure, and they asked for blankets infected with smallpox.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    I beg to differ, Brother Ahimaaz.

    Hundreds of millions of Americans -- more than 80% -- are Christians or Jews. Therefore, they all believe that Isaiah was a prophet of God.

    Don't forget the hundreds of millions of Christians elsewhere in the world, who also believe the same.
    These are heartening words, Rev. Rodimer. I sometimes think that maybe the True Christians™ at Landover are the only real believers, but then I remember the good people like Pat Robertson and George W. Bush who, though not strictly Baptists, are certainly playing for the Lord's team.

    Starrfish here isn't a Christian of any sort. He makes up his own gods and prays to them; honestly, I fail to see the point.
    Pretty typical Jewnitarian (just like Jacquelope is a pretty typical Catholic). Starr's so predictable, I feel like I know what he's going to write before he writes it. I believe in a loving God, too, but, for Heaven's sake, but what kind of loving Father wouldn't punish misbehavior among His children?

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    I have an opinion: it'd be pretty funny to see one of those skinny Hebe boys trying to capture a big negro buck.
    Sounds like a great reality TV series to me. We could ask Brother Wash to host.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
    In addition to the disgraceful comments made here in relation to 'nigras' and 'chinks',
    Yes, I pointed out your lies! Truly disgraceful – pure unresearched bias and misleading vitriol!!! Repent before it is too late!
    I have noticed some very disturbing comments made about Native Americans. They are rather demeaningly labelled ('injuns') and are subject to negative stereotyping. They are routinely betrayed as drunks, gamblers, and welfare bums. It seems that that some have conveniently forgotten how, just a few centuries ago, our ancestors ('the white man') came and stole their land, burnt their crops, destroyed their homes, murdered their children and poisoned them with alcohol. We white folks owe the tribal peoples a very big apology for the way they have been treated in the past. Unfortunately, that treatment seems to be ungoing here.

    Oh dear, oh dear. I did not volunteer my valuable time to hear the outpourings of Catlick, middle class, socialist, lieberal guilt.

    What you are suffering is known to secular scientists as “Munchausen’s Syndrome by Proxy” – you need someone else to suffer because you think you aren’t suffering sufficiently on your own or you (as a jesuit priest) are not getting off enough on others' guilt.

    Well, it won’t work here!

    Let’s have a look at the injuns: they were forever smiting one another and were extremely territorial savages. Clearly, prior to the arrival of True Christians™, their method of government was, “Might is right.”

    Now you march deeper into the woods to find a bigger stick with which to beat yourself!



    Look, it is really very, very, simple: if the white tribe could defeat them, then defeated they were and all their lands were forfeit. Where on earth is your problem?

    I tell you where your problem is, it is with God. God is on the side of the victor, without His Aid no wars are won.

    Now, JacqueandApes, you clearly think that God chose the wrong side and the Devil, who supported the injuns, was right.

    I estimate that at 2,000 Hail marys and a pilgrimage to Lourdes on your knees pushing a pea with your nose might save you 3 hours out of eternity in Catlick Purgatory. Look up occasionally; I’ll be drinking my Mint Juleps and smiling down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
    It seems that that some have conveniently forgotten how, just a few centuries ago, our ancestors ('the white man') came and stole their land, burnt their crops, destroyed their homes, murdered their children and poisoned them with alcohol.
    Typical liberal "logic". No-one shoved a bottle down those drunken injuns' throats; they chose to become drunken injuns of their own free will. And that's not all: according to a savage redskin squaw we've had plaguing the boards recently, drunken injuns aren't even drunken. The filthy little squaw claims that savage redskins don't drink alcohol. Are you calling that injun girl a liar?
    Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
    As Mother Teresa put it:

    "There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. Let every action of mine be something beautiful for God. I have always said that we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Catholic a better Catholic. I would like to help you to find God."
    And that is one of the many many reasons why Mother Teresa is now burning in Hell. Praise Jesus!
    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    Yeah right is right. Try reading all of Galatians 3:23-28, not just a piece of one verse out of context:

    But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

    The whole point here is that Christians are entitled to the benefit of Salvation by blood sacrifice without having to follow rabinnical law--we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    The other vital point here is that those verses only apply to Christians. We are all one in Christ Jesus, but injuns who pray to rocks and rape wolves are clearly not in Christ Jesus.
    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    Isaiah wrote not only for the Jews, but also for Christians. That's why God put the Book of Isaiah into the 1611 King James Version of the Bible. I honestly have no opinion on the issue of black slavery to Jews, since it's neither mandated nor prohibited in the Bible as far as I can tell...
    I have an opinion: it'd be pretty funny to see one of those skinny Hebe boys trying to capture a big negro buck. I mean, I suppose they'd just use their devious Yiddish cunning and leave a crack rock on a blanket covering a hole in the ground or something, but watching some malnourished Jooboy actually attempting to wrestle some wild spear-chucker into submission would be hilarious. I'd pay to see that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    Tens of millions of Americans believe that Isaiah was a prophet of God, so if he was crazy, then we're all crazy.
    I beg to differ, Brother Ahimaaz.

    Hundreds of millions of Americans -- more than 80% -- are Christians or Jews. Therefore, they all believe that Isaiah was a prophet of God.

    Don't forget the hundreds of millions of Christians elsewhere in the world, who also believe the same.

    Starrfish here isn't a Christian of any sort. He makes up his own gods and prays to them; honestly, I fail to see the point.

    Starrfish, why would you bother praying to gods you make up for yourself? Why not just pray to a mirror and at least be intellectually honest?

    We worship the One True God. We know who He is by reading the Bible, which He gave us.

    We don't scour the New Age aisle at the bookstore hunting for the latest deities to pray to. After all, anybody can write something down and have it published; that doesn't make it FACT!

    Leave a comment:


  • StarrKingGrad
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    Tens of millions of Americans believe that Isaiah was a prophet of God, so if he was crazy, then we're all crazy.
    Well, at least we agree on something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
    Blah blah blah.... Isaiah... Hebrews... Isaiah... blah blah blah... Curse off.
    Isaiah wrote not only for the Jews, but also for Christians. That's why God put the Book of Isaiah into the 1611 King James Version of the Bible. I honestly have no opinion on the issue of black slavery to Jews, since it's neither mandated nor prohibited in the Bible as far as I can tell, but negro bondage to white people is 100% Bible approved, and there's no way you can torture God's word to reach any other result, no matter how much you really want the Bible to support your side.

    I'm not saying I like negro slavery. I don't, especially. But God does, and it's His will that counts, not mine. Curse on.

    Regarding Isaiah's mental health, why do you liberal Christians always resort to ad hominem attacks on everyone with whom you disagree? Can't you stick to arguing the facts and not attacking the people? Tens of millions of Americans believe that Isaiah was a prophet of God, so if he was crazy, then we're all crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • StarrKingGrad
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    NFor I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

    It doesn't get any more negro than that. So the curse is on, after all.
    Nice try back at you. Isaiah was a prophet to the Hebrews, who were descendents of Shem, according to this thread. But Noah's curse bound the Canaanites to the service of Japheth and his line, not the Shemites. So Isaiah could not have been referring to the Curse of Ham (he was probably referring to the marriage of Solomon to the Queen of Sheba, but it's not always easy to attribute anything Isaiah said, since he was by all appearances a raving lunatic).

    Curse off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
    I've read enough of the Bible to know the difference between Noah cursing someone and God cursing someone. Apparently, you don't. Or, more likely, they've just got you brainwashed.
    Nice try, Starrfish, but you're forgetting Isaiah 43:3:

    For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

    It doesn't get any more negro than that. So the curse is on, after all.

    Leave a comment:


  • StarrKingGrad
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    If you aren't a biblically uneducated ignoramus I don't know what is.

    "And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant" - Genesis 9 24-27



    Have you ever so much as seen a Bible, boy?
    I've read enough of the Bible to know the difference between Noah cursing someone and God cursing someone. Apparently, you don't. Or, more likely, they've just got you brainwashed.

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: More racist diatribes

    Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
    It seems that that some have conveniently forgotten how, just a few centuries ago, our ancestors ('the white man') came and stole their land, burnt their crops, destroyed their homes, murdered their children and poisoned them with alcohol.
    By "stole their land" I assume you mean "conquered them in war".

    Tell me, how much of "their land" have YOU returned?

    Oh, right. NONE.
    Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
    As Mother Teresa put it:

    "There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. Let every action of mine be something beautiful for God. I have always said that we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Catholic a better Catholic. I would like to help you to find God."
    Mother Teresa was a Hellbound anti-Christian Cathoholic heretic. She will spend eternity in God's furnace along with you, if you do not change your papist ways.

    Leave a comment:

Working...