This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

Today the court had to listen to Hunter's daughter testify. Why is this man being given a trial? He lied on a form needed to buy a gun. Jail him, done. After her testimony she hugged her father, Hunter. You don't see Trump hugging any of his children or his wife. They just stand there. I have to say they often look like they would prefer to be somewhere else. Very understandable.

This country has had enough drama about the Biden family. Kick Joe out of office and let's forget they ever existed.

Hunter Biden's Daughter Naomi Gives Testimony In Gun Trial | HuffPost Latest News

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	55
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	2068279​​
    Well, I can hardly wait for things to get really rolling in this sham of a trial, dear Brother Mayor Hold. I have a hunch that there will be some very embarrassing evidence brought forth, and that this will end the nonsense of Hunter Biden getting away with things. And, with the 2024 election just around the corner, it's only a matter of time before all of this reflects so terribly and poorly on Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden.

Why, can you just imagine the reaction when the court sees evidence such as in the photo below, and then the true media prints it? What a glorious day that will be!

Name:	Isabella Signature Dark Blue .jpg
Views:	57
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	2068285
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

• Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
      Re: The PRESIDENT Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Like the non-hero John McCain who got himself captured, there are many soldiers who do an even worse job and get themselves killed. The whole point of joining the military is to kill other people. Anybody can get killed.
      That second-hand sleaze, Joe Binden, was in Europe this week bringing up something President Trump said when Trump was President. Trump said he did not want to bother visit a WWII cemetery because those who were killed were suckers and losers. We need some context here.

President Trump was able to get the family doctor to exempt him from military service due to, as he recalls, bone spurs. Whatever reason the doctor gave is unimportant. What is important is that the USA did not lose our greatest President ever. This patriotic work by his doctor might have saved Trump's life and Made America Great Again.

So, what did President Trump mean when he called the dead soldiers "suckers and losers?" He meant our nation's elite families need to be protected from the dangers of military service. Lesser families need to send their young into wars. Thank God we have Donald Trump today.

At D-Day 80th anniversary ceremony, Biden honor veterans, evokes Ukraine : NPR
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

That second-hand sleaze, Joe Binden, was in Europe this week bringing up something President Trump said when Trump was President. Trump said he did not want to bother visit a WWII cemetery because those who were killed were suckers and losers. We need some context here.

President Trump was able to get the family doctor to exempt him from military service due to, as he recalls, bone spurs. Whatever reason the doctor gave is unimportant. What is important is that the USA did not lose our greatest President ever. This patriotic work by his doctor might have saved Trump's life and Made America Great Again.

So, what did President Trump mean when he called the dead soldiers "suckers and losers?" He meant our nation's elite families need to be protected from the dangers of military service. Lesser families need to send their young into wars. Thank God we have Donald Trump today.

At D-Day 80th anniversary ceremony, Biden honor veterans, evokes Ukraine : NPR
        My word! When Agatha (my sister) called me late last evening to tell me this news, I was aghast, dear Brother Mayor Hold. For Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden to conjure up a tempest in a teapot just shows how very immature and petty he is. And, Sleepy Joe Burden said those comments just so the FAKE NEWS trouble-makers would print it and make our beloved President Trump look poorly!

‘Suckers’: Biden campaign hits Trump over past comments about veterans in new ad

President Biden’s reelection campaign dropped an ad that hits former President Trump over his rhetoric about veterans on the week of the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings in Normandy.

The one-minute video, titled “What Trump Thinks,” includes quotes of Trump making negative comments about military members, some of which he has denied since they were first reported.

The video highlights that Trump reportedly referred to American veterans buried in France as “losers” and “suckers” in 2018. Biden is set to visit the same cemetery in France on Sunday.

Trump has previously denied making the “suckers” remark, though it was later confirmed by his former chief of staff John Kelly.

It is terrible and disgraceful that Sleepy Joe Burden decided to go this low with his comments. And, to make matters even worse, his people have made a video about it!

All of these shameful shenanigans by Sleepy Joe and his team are reprehensible. I pray that the will visit Sleepy Joe Burden with great and inescapable judgment!

Matthew 12:36,37:

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Teal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.3 KB ID:	2068300

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

• Thanks for posting that video filled with inspirational sayings from our Beloved President. Why Biden thinks that video will hurt Trump is beyond me. Donald Trump DOES deserve a Purple Heart for all that he has suffered on behalf of our Great Nation.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

• Here is something that I just encountered:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	271.8 KB ID:	2068306

I'm not sure because The New Yorker is an elitist rag and I don't always understand the point of their odd cartoons and ponderous articles, but I think that they may be comparing our Beloved President Trmp to a chicken and I don't like it one single bit.

(Also, I want to apologize to the Brethren for the bad language word,)
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

• Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              Here is something that I just encountered:

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	271.8 KB ID:	2068306

I'm not sure because The New Yorker is an elitist rag and I don't always understand the point of their odd cartoons and ponderous articles, but I think that they may be comparing our Beloved President Trmp to a chicken and I don't like it one single bit.

(Also, I want to apologize to the Brethren for the bad language word,)
              Sister, I believe that's what they refer to as the vegetarian option. No thanks, I'll take the Trump chicken.
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

• About those 32 Trump guilty verdicts by Biden's hand-picked jurors, the Judge will have to make a decision on the sentencing. There will have to be some kind of "sentence," even though the entire trial was a joke. I have a suggestion.

The Judge can tell the Probation Officer to place President Trump on probation, but "under the supervision of Pastor Zeke." This would give the two old friends something to joke about and Trump could proceed to do anything he wants to do while defeating Biden.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

• He would get more done in 240 hours of community service - creating jobs, coming up with amazing ideas, golfing with celebrities - than Sleepy Dangerous Joe has done in 4 years.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                    Well, I can hardly wait for things to get really rolling in this sham of a trial, dear Brother Mayor Hold. I have a hunch that there will be some very embarrassing evidence brought forth, and that this will end the nonsense of Hunter Biden getting away with things. /ATTACH]
                    Hunter Biden's trail is almost over and he will be convicted. No doubt about that. I don't know a lot about the law but I'm wondering, could he get life in prison? When you do the crime, you do the time.

Comment

• Now that Hunter Biden has been convicted, he needs to pay his debt to society. What we don't need to see is one of those long-drawn-out appeals to higher courts. An appeal would mean Senior Biden would be maneuvering things and that is not the American justice system.

The truth about Hunter Biden’s conviction (msn.com)

Comment

Now that Hunter Biden has been convicted, he needs to pay his debt to society. What we don't need to see is one of those long-drawn-out appeals to higher courts. An appeal would mean Senior Biden would be maneuvering things and that is not the American justice system.

The truth about Hunter Biden’s conviction (msn.com)
                        Now, that is some happy news for a change, dear Brother Mayor Hold; and, how I do thank you for this. I could not wait to tell my sister (Agatha) about Hunter Biden being convicted. After all of the horrible "fun" that Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden and his DEMON-rats have made of our dear President Trump, it is high time that something truly important dominated the news. Just wait until President Trump returns to the White House. What you shall see in the photo below will happen – ALMOST – except that the places of the convicted and the one in authority shall be reversed!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Biden Arresting Trump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	263.1 KB ID:	2068358

And, who knows? Maybe Sleepy Joe Burden and his son Hunter can share a jail cell together!

Name:	Isabella Signature Green.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	2068361

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

• Recently, political analysts have been pointing to an advantage Biden has over Trump. It is that Republicans have not been turning out in elections as much as Democrats have been turning out. We Republicans need ideas and programs to increase the Republican turnout. I have a few ideas I will be forwarding to the National Republican Office. If other True Christians have ideas, feel free to add them here.

We must play by the rules, of course. That is why none of my suggestions include direct payments to voters for voting. Trump will pick up "costs" which are not direct payments. Here are my thoughts:

1.) Free church suppers followed by free rides from the churches to the polls (Republicans have used this one for years).

2.) Free gasoline to Republicans in exchange for a certificate of having voted.

3.) Credit card balances paid off after proof of voting.

4.) Bar tabs covered for voting.

5.) Tithes paid for voting.

Thanks in advance for other ideas.

Name:	image.png
Views:	36
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	2068371

Comment

Recently, political analysts have been pointing to an advantage Biden has over Trump. It is that Republicans have not been turning out in elections as much as Democrats have been turning out. We Republicans need ideas and programs to increase the Republican turnout. I have a few ideas I will be forwarding to the National Republican Office. If other True Christians have ideas, feel free to add them here.

We must play by the rules, of course. That is why none of my suggestions include direct payments to voters for voting. Trump will pick up "costs" which are not direct payments. Here are my thoughts:

1.) Free church suppers followed by free rides from the churches to the polls (Republicans have used this one for years).

2.) Free gasoline to Republicans in exchange for a certificate of having voted.

3.) Credit card balances paid off after proof of voting.

4.) Bar tabs covered for voting.

5.) Tithes paid for voting.

Thanks in advance for other ideas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	2068371
                            Whatever we can do, dear Brother Mayor Hold, to keep that disgusting Sleepy Joe Burden out of the White House will be well worth the effort. Your suggestions are excellent, and I shall call my friends in the McGill Street Ladies' Wednesday Afternoon Bible Study, Prayer Meeting and Tea & Social group to come up with ideas. I am sure that Sister Clarabelle will be more than happy to host a bake sale, with proceeds directed to the direct payments for voting.

And, the sooner that we get as much support for this, the better it will be. Otherwise, we know that Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden will be only too anxious to declare stolen victory again — and to do as he so notoriously pleases!

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.4 KB ID:	2068374

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Mid-Blue.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	2068375

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

• What's really annoying for me these days is other Republicans who meet with President Trump then make statements to the press that he seems "distracted" or "not engaged." This when the real problem is the intelligence and intellect of the visiting Republicans themselves. President Trump often muses about deep intellectual topics he has been reading or thinking about. When he comments on what he has been thinking about it goes right over the heads of the less well read Republicans. Really, his staff needs to screen those who are allowed private visits. Only well read and informed Republicans should be allowed into his exclusive circle.

Trump Reportedly Couldn't 'Keep A Thought Straight' At CEO Meeting: 'All Over The Map' | HuffPost Latest News

Comment

What's really annoying for me these days is other Republicans who meet with President Trump then make statements to the press that he seems "distracted" or "not engaged." This when the real problem is the intelligence and intellect of the visiting Republicans themselves. President Trump often muses about deep intellectual topics he has been reading or thinking about. When he comments on what he has been thinking about it goes right over the heads of the less well read Republicans. Really, his staff needs to screen those who are allowed private visits. Only well read and informed Republicans should be allowed into his exclusive circle.

Trump Reportedly Couldn't 'Keep A Thought Straight' At CEO Meeting: 'All Over The Map' | HuffPost Latest News
                                Oh, this is just more of the same old, ongoing, ever-ending nonsense that is put in the FAKE NEWS by those dastardly DEMON-rats, dear Brother Mayor Hold. You can rest assured that this is the work of Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden, supplying the Clinton News Network and other FAKE NEWS outlets with scam articles. They will say anything to make it look as though our beloved President Trump is not credible. Anybody knows that President Donald J. Trump is one of the most intelligent, well-spoken individuals ever given breath by the . But, those LIE-berals will do whatever they can to discredit President Trump, as you shall see below. May judge them accordingly!

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.​"

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Teal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.3 KB ID:	2068402
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                                X