X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Jamie Raskin Has Cancer

Congressional Representative Jamie Raskin from Maryland announced that he has cancer. In his statement, he had nothing but praise for medical science and made zero mention of God.

“… I am about to embark on a course of chemo-immunotherapy on an outpatient basis at Med Star Georgetown University Hospital and Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center. Prognosis for most people in my situation is excellent after four months of treatment.

I expect to be able to work through this period but have been cautioned by my doctors to reduce unnecessary exposure to avoid COVID-19, the flu and other viruses. In addition to destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy impairs natural antibodies and undermines the body’s immune system. I am advised that it also causes hair loss and weight gain (although I am still holding out hope for the kind that causes hair gain and weight loss).

With the benefit of early detection and fine doctors, the help of my extraordinary staff, the love of Sarah and our daughters and sons-in-law (actual and to-be) and family and friends, and the support of my beloved constituents and my colleagues in the House, I plan to get through this and, in the meantime, to keep making progress every day in Congress for American democracy.

My love and solidarity go out to other families managing cancer or any other health condition in this holiday season—and all the doctors, nurses and medical personnel who provide us comfort and hope.”

This was from a man whose son committed suicide. This is also a man heavily involved in the January 6 "Investigation" (re: witch hunt/ persecution of the One True President and his noble actions in preserving election integrity.)

Honestly, I do not know what it will take for Jesus to get this man's attention. He is the worst kind of atheist. (A Jewish one.) He cannot see the invisible Hand of God that is clearly working all around him. What a sad, doomed, vile creature. . . Also, he is a grown man, not wearing a kilt, who is named, "Jamie".

Oops! I forgot to mention that he is a Democrat. . . But I didn't really need to, did I?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Rep. Hymie Raskin Has Munchausen's Syndrome

So, he has an easily treatable form of cancer that he will almost definitely recover from. So why the need to issue public statements and go on the news about it? I've never heard of this guy before now. He's just doing it for attention and clout, to raise his political stature. Those people love telling lies for their own benefit (Titus 1:14). I bet he doesn't even really have cancer.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
      So, he has an easily treatable form of cancer that he will almost definitely recover from. So why the need to issue public statements and go on the news about it? I've never heard of this guy before now. He's just doing it for attention and clout, to raise his political stature. Those people love telling lies for their own benefit (Titus 1:14). I bet he doesn't even really have cancer.
      What triggered my suspicions was his claim he needed to go into hiding during the "treatment." Only people wanting to conduct criminal activities go into hiding. He is planning to steal millions.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        What triggered my suspicions was his claim he needed to go into hiding during the "treatment." Only people wanting to conduct criminal activities go into hiding. He is planning to steal millions.
        Yes, we've got this guy's number. Watch - he'll start asking for "donations" to a legally dubious consortium headed by his friends and family members. Disgusting.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
        X