X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lord warrior
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I'm not a lady, I'm a woman!
    And the little feminazi doesn't know the diffrence.

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I don't consider pencil-pushers to be men.
    Then that's a problem that you need to resolve.
    You sure hasn't truly accepted Jesus Christ, as no True Christian could behave this way.

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I'm not a lady, I'm a woman!
    Stop your backsassing this instant. Shape up!

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    And Jesus doesn't consider uppity back-sassing feminazis like you to be ladies.
    I'm not a lady, I'm a woman!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I don't have a husband, nor a father. I don't consider pencil-pushers to be men.
    And Jesus doesn't consider uppity back-sassing feminazis like you to be ladies.

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    You better starting respecting him. Right now!
    If not for his "pencil-pushing" then simply because he is a MAN, while you are a woman..
    And women are to submit to men, as God commands!



    You better start then!
    Women are to be the helpers of men, that is, they are to SERVE men, as men serve God.
    And you can start by serving your father or your husband a lovely dinner!
    I don't have a husband, nor a father. I don't consider pencil-pushers to be men.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post

    And I don't do the fetching of the sandwiches, Zeke!
    Then you are no Christian. You are nothing but a run-of-the-mill feminazi bull dyke.

    Better watch your back. Jesus could decide to kill you at any moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    Soldiers die in field exercises! We're doing our best to prevent that. Still don't respect pencil-pushers. Politics...
    You better starting respecting him. Right now!
    If not for his "pencil-pushing" then simply because he is a MAN, while you are a woman..
    And women are to submit to men, as God commands!

    And I don't do the fetching of the sandwiches, Zeke!
    You better start then!
    Women are to be the helpers of men, that is, they are to SERVE men, as men serve God.
    And you can start by serving your father or your husband a lovely dinner!

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    You dissapoint me, HELLion.
    Should your sword fail, another shall take your place.
    But certainly, not everyone (if anyone!) could replace good brother Trent!

    Trent is fighting the war with the weapons God gave him: A sound mind and a 18karat solid-gold ball point.
    Just because you (will) fight with weapons provided by the Army instead, you shouldn't put your brother in arms down.


    BTW You're still in training! You're not risking your life - yet.
    But Trent is actually over there in Iraqistackystan right now.
    And even though the situation gets better every day and there is light at the end of the tunnel...
    He still risks his life there everyday, just so that we here in America can be safe from Usama bin Hussein.
    So I ask that you show him the respect he deserves.


    But Pastor Ezekiel is right.. If you are a woman..
    Why aren't you pursuing getting married and making babies for Christ instead of joining the Army?
    Soldiers die in field exercises! We're doing our best to prevent that. Still don't respect pencil-pushers. Politics...

    Women soldiers get married too. I'm just preoccupied with training to save the country at the time...

    And I don't do the fetching of the sandwiches, Zeke!

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    What?! You're telling me, that while I'm putting my life out on the line to save my country and risking serious injury, you're pushing pencils?! This is a bloody outrage! What is a pen without a sword to enforce it?
    You dissapoint me, HELLion.
    Should your sword fail, another shall take your place.
    But certainly, not everyone (if anyone!) could replace good brother Trent!

    Trent is fighting the war with the weapons God gave him: A sound mind and a 18karat solid-gold ball point.
    Just because you (will) fight with weapons provided by the Army instead, you shouldn't put your brother in arms down.


    BTW You're still in training! You're not risking your life - yet.
    But Trent is actually over there in Iraqistackystan right now.
    And even though the situation gets better every day and there is light at the end of the tunnel...
    He still risks his life there everyday, just so that we here in America can be safe from Usama bin Hussein.
    So I ask that you show him the respect he deserves.


    But Pastor Ezekiel is right.. If you are a woman..
    Why aren't you pursuing getting married and making babies for Christ instead of joining the Army?
    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-10-2007, 11:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I'm not really goth, Al. I'm Christian now, remember?! I dont remember having an avatar...
    If you were a True Christian™ you wouldn't be pretending to join the army. You'd be at home baking soldiers for Christ.

    Now fetch me a sandwich!

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT! But you can't be in the military! You are a goth. Do you want you avatar back? Where is it?
    I'm not really goth, Al. I'm Christian now, remember?! I dont remember having an avatar...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by hellion View Post
    Al! I'm ashamed! Are you honestly insulting the US military?
    ABSOLUTELY NOT! But you can't be in the military! You are a goth. Do you want you avatar back? Where is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • SUV
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    I want Hellion's old avatar back. Please, won't one of you Pastors be good enough to return it? I loved it so, and we wouldn't want anyone to think one of we True Christians committed a Theft, now would we?

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
    How much training does it take to say "Do you want fries with that"?
    Al! I'm ashamed! Are you honestly insulting the US military?

    Leave a comment:


  • hellion
    replied
    Re: PASTOR-WARRIORS™ mobilized by DOF!

    Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
    Show me a sniper and I'll show you a guy who's so feminized and squeamish he bursts into tears every time an air strike is called in on a hospital. Who needs "one bullet, one kill" when there's "One JDAM, and helluvalotta kills"?

    Gentlemen, here is my weapon:


    Century Signet Hallmarked Solid 18-Karat Gold Ball-Point Pen - $1,200.00

    With it I can give anyone who displeases me a midnight visit inviting them to be our guest at Abu Griab.

    THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!
    What?! You're telling me, that while I'm putting my life out on the line to save my country and risking serious injury, you're pushing pencils?! This is a bloody outrage! What is a pen without a sword to enforce it?

    Leave a comment:

Working...