This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    Trouble for what, precisely?
    Well, I can only imagine descrimination, that and some of you used her picture without permission, and such as. It all comes down to the things that were said, mainly. It's not me that decides, it's Sophies familly and the GLF, I'm not being hostile but apologies should be made.

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by Bee_Biohazz View Post
    Yes, but you have to consider if perhaps the parents were looking for an old obituary and instead found this site. The things some of you said are not exactly the nicest.

    Not only that, the person who started this site...we already know who he is, and have all the information on him, he's in deep trouble, and I'm not threatening...but so are alot of you.
    Trouble for what, precisely?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    I understand your position, Bee.

    However, this is a Christian Church forum. This is not a Friends and Family of Nancy Pelican forum.

    We are here to discuss God's Word, and current events which relate to it.

    Sophie's death is a prime example of what happens when people disobey God. Her death can help others to find Jesus and turn their backs on sin, that their souls be saved.

    Don't you think Nancy would want others to be saved?
    Yes, but you have to consider if perhaps the parents were looking for an old obituary and instead found this site. The things some of you said are not exactly the nicest.

    Not only that, the person who started this site...we already know who he is, and have all the information on him, he's in deep trouble, and I'm not threatening...but so are alot of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by Bee_Biohazz View Post
    I was raised Christian, I know many of these things already, but it's just clear that we don't agree on everything. As for Sophie's family, I couldn't imagine having somebody ripped from my life, never have a chance for a proper goodbye, and then have people still saying these nasty things about her.
    I understand your position, Bee.

    However, this is a Christian Church forum. This is not a Friends and Family of Nancy Pelican forum.

    We are here to discuss God's Word, and current events which relate to it.

    Sophie's death is a prime example of what happens when people disobey God. Her death can help others to find Jesus and turn their backs on sin, that their souls be saved.

    Don't you think Nancy would want others to be saved?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    Excellent questions, Bee.

    First of all, God/Jesus is omniscient. That means He knows everything that happens.

    He is also omnipotent. That means He can do anything, He is all-powerful.

    Therefore, Jesus knew full well that Nancy was going to be murdered that day. Did He warn her? Did He stop it? Did He convince a police officer to turn left instead of right so he could see what happened?

    No, He didn't.

    Therefore, He knew she would die, and He allowed her to die. Had He not wanted her to die, she'd not be dead. Therefore, Jesus wanted her to die. Perhaps just so you and I could have this very discussion!

    Now, if Nancy had lived in the jungles of Africa or Australia, I could understand her not being exposed to God's Word. But she didn't, she lived in a civilized and primarily Christian nation. How could she NOT have had the opportunity to come to Jesus? She CHOSE not to.

    Sophie's Choice was to turn from God.

    I'm sure it's difficult for her friends and family to hear the truth spoken about her. I'm sure she was a decent girl, at least from a "secular humanist" standpoint, and it must be hard on her family to know she's in Hell for her sins.

    However, some good may come of it. They may decide they don't want to end up in the same place, and may follow God's Law. ALL of it, as we True Christians™ do. And that's what we do here in our Christian Church forum, is tell people what God says in His Book.

    Bee, if people don't like God's Word, that's not something we can change. We didn't write the Bible, we simply tell you what God says through it.
    I was raised Christian, I know many of these things already, but it's just clear that we don't agree on everything. As for Sophie's family, I couldn't imagine having somebody ripped from my life, never have a chance for a proper goodbye, and then have people still saying these nasty things about her.

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by Bee_Biohazz View Post
    Though I disagree with you saying she dressed as a whore, and I don't believe "Jesus" killed her, or that she deserved it...I have a question....

    What if she was never taught? What if nobody taught her the word of God? What if some how she was never given the chance?

    Besides, people still loved her, and it's painful to her family and people who loved her to see such things said about her, especially so soon after her death.
    Excellent questions, Bee.

    First of all, God/Jesus is omniscient. That means He knows everything that happens.

    He is also omnipotent. That means He can do anything, He is all-powerful.

    Therefore, Jesus knew full well that Nancy was going to be murdered that day. Did He warn her? Did He stop it? Did He convince a police officer to turn left instead of right so he could see what happened?

    No, He didn't.

    Therefore, He knew she would die, and He allowed her to die. Had He not wanted her to die, she'd not be dead. Therefore, Jesus wanted her to die. Perhaps just so you and I could have this very discussion!

    Now, if Nancy had lived in the jungles of Africa or Australia, I could understand her not being exposed to God's Word. But she didn't, she lived in a civilized and primarily Christian nation. How could she NOT have had the opportunity to come to Jesus? She CHOSE not to.

    Sophie's Choice was to turn from God.

    I'm sure it's difficult for her friends and family to hear the truth spoken about her. I'm sure she was a decent girl, at least from a "secular humanist" standpoint, and it must be hard on her family to know she's in Hell for her sins.

    However, some good may come of it. They may decide they don't want to end up in the same place, and may follow God's Law. ALL of it, as we True Christians(tm) do. And that's what we do here in our Christian Church forum, is tell people what God says in His Book.

    Bee, if people don't like God's Word, that's not something we can change. We didn't write the Bible, we simply tell you what God says through it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by Bee_Biohazz View Post
    What if she was never taught? What if nobody taught her the word of God? What if some how she was never given the chance?
    Romans 1:20-21 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Needless to say, we both know we disagree on the reason why she died, so let's just avoid that part of it, and agree to diagree, my main concern is the things that were said that were offensive to Sophie's family, like I said, even if you think it's wrong, people did and STILL DO love her, they're not gonna like some of the things that were said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    Bee, I must stop and agree with you here.

    Yes, EVERYONE IS CREATED EQUAL! I'm glad we agree on something! With common ground, we can build understanding.

    Everyone is born into Original Sin. We are ALL born sinners.

    Some of us choose to follow God's Law and be Born Again. We are True Christians™.

    Some, like Miss Pelican, choose to dress like whores and make cuttings and piercings in themselves, all direct violations of God's Word. They choose to remain in sin, and follow the broad way to Hell instead of the narrow path to Heaven.



    Now, I do think it's sad that Jesus killed Miss Pelican before she decided to give up her heathen ways and come to Him. After all, that means she'll be spending eternity in Hell for her finite sins. That makes me, and every True Christian™, sad.

    However, her sad case gives you the opportunity to consider where YOU are headed. Where do YOU want to go, Bee?
    Though I disagree with you saying she dressed as a whore, and I don't believe "Jesus" killed her, or that she deserved it...I have a question....

    What if she was never taught? What if nobody taught her the word of God? What if some how she was never given the chance?

    Besides, people still loved her, and it's painful to her family and people who loved her to see such things said about her, especially so soon after her death.

    Leave a comment:


  • Annabelle_Lee
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    I noticed,but you are not smarter then them.That's for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    We're quite familiar with the liberals at Westboro Baptist Church. We are not them.

    You may have noticed that "Landover" is not the same as "Westover".

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by Bee_Biohazz View Post
    I mean c'mon, if somebody went allong and killed somebody just because they were Christian, I'd be reacting the same way, I believe everybody was created equal.
    Bee, I must stop and agree with you here.

    Yes, EVERYONE IS CREATED EQUAL! I'm glad we agree on something! With common ground, we can build understanding.

    Everyone is born into Original Sin. We are ALL born sinners.

    Some of us choose to follow God's Law and be Born Again. We are True Christians™.

    Some, like Miss Pelican, choose to dress like whores and make cuttings and piercings in themselves, all direct violations of God's Word. They choose to remain in sin, and follow the broad way to Hell instead of the narrow path to Heaven.



    Now, I do think it's sad that Jesus killed Miss Pelican before she decided to give up her heathen ways and come to Him. After all, that means she'll be spending eternity in Hell for her finite sins. That makes me, and every True Christian™, sad.

    However, her sad case gives you the opportunity to consider where YOU are headed. Where do YOU want to go, Bee?

    Leave a comment:


  • Annabelle_Lee
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Leave a comment:


  • Bee_Biohazz
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    I mean c'mon, if somebody went allong and killed somebody just because they were Christian, I'd be reacting the same way, I believe everybody was created equal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: FREE THE LANCASHIRE FIVE !

    Originally posted by The_Truth View Post
    What i said WAS NOT a threat

    I have no affiliation with the coalition

    it is merely letting you know that it's not just Goths who dislike you

    There are groups out there that ARE violent. We goths are not.

    The coalition is well known in America and I'm surprised you don't know about them


    IF YOU CAN'T READ, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. I NEVER STATED ANY AFFILIATION. but we can see why people would take drastic action to such a DEVIL group like the westboro baptists
    Wow, not only are you a blow hard you are coward.

    Bye bye troll

    Leave a comment:

Working...