I am so excited that my local Baptist Church is putting on yet another hell house this year. I helped with the decorations and even borrowed an idea from your very own Deacon Fred. I went over to the local abortion clinic and scraped up all of the aborted fetuses from the dumpster behind the clinic to hang from the ceiling of each room. I also helped come up with a more original idea. We have a live simulation of what the USA would be like if Hillary was elected instead of Trump. We have hired actors to pretend to be spic gangbangers who will chase you until the Godly President Trump comes out and shoots them directly in the forehead. The remaining gangbangers get blocked off by a wall which comes up after our Trump presents himself. How has Landover's hell house been coming along? May I have permission to enter Freehold to visit it?