X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman?

Originally posted by The allfather View Post
    I usually just beat my wife with the beer bottle, that way I doesnt have to move away from the tv. just drag her closer to me with the dog lease I got around her neck and give her a firm knock in the head with a (mostly) emty beer bottle. Works fine all the time. and I always use those solid glass ones, plastic is too light, and if its too thin glass it tends to shatter and get messy.

She know her place in life for sure...thats close to my feets.
    Put the beer bottle down and learn the English language. Also, your typing skills are lacking. Troll. Probably a Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
      Put the beer bottle down and learn the English language. Also, your typing skills are lacking. Troll. Probably a Brit.
      I find it sad that you take my serious post as troll
      I always thought of the actions of a man to be more important that his spelling errors, Im a pretty simple man. Obey or become obeyed is what matters for me.

Comment

I always thought of the actions of a man to be more important that his spelling errors, Im a pretty simple man. Obey or become obeyed is what matters for me.
        You called yourself simple. Correct. Go to the head of the class.

Comment

You called yourself simple. Correct. Go to the head of the class.
          I assume you got some kinda leaderposision give other people orders then?

Comment

Why have you taken the name of a Norse heathen god? There is only one All Father, and we don't call him Odin.
            Luke 5:31
            And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Clampett View Post
              Why have you taken the name of a Norse heathen god? There is only one All Father, and we don't call him Odin.
              My father always called god the almighty and the allfather.

I really didnt know someone else had that name too. Im sorry if that becomes a problem. Well I guess its the love in my heart that counts. After all you can love a person without knowing their real name, cant you?What you call god might be a bit irrelivant as long as its the right god...or?

Comment

I assume you got some kinda leaderposision give other people orders then?

Please use English on this forum. What in the hell is a "Leaderposision"? Are you a kraut?

Comment

Please use English on this forum. What in the hell is a "Leaderposision"? Are you a kraut?
                  what if I was german, would that be wrong aswell? German people is the only people that can even get remoterly close to the americans in sheer friendlyness and efficency.

Comment

what if I was german, would that be wrong aswell? German people is the only people that can even get remoterly close to the americans in sheer friendlyness and efficency.

Please confront your parents now. They sinned. They sinned a lot. Ask them what they did to recieve Gods Wrath. God punished them with a retard for a son. I'm sorry you have to pay for your parents sins. I will pray for you.

Comment

My father always called god the almighty and the allfather.

I really didnt know someone else had that name too. Im sorry if that becomes a problem. Well I guess its the love in my heart that counts. After all you can love a person without knowing their real name, cant you?What you call god might be a bit irrelivant as long as its the right god...or?
                      You're not getting the point. The All Father is the name of a PAGAN god which you are using on a CHRISTIAN forum. Many come to tax this good site with sorry attempts at cleverness. I apologize if you really don't have malicious intentions and are just simply clueless.
                      Luke 5:31
                      And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Clampett View Post
                        You're not getting the point. The All Father is the name of a PAGAN god which you are using on a CHRISTIAN forum. Many come to tax this good site with sorry attempts at cleverness. I apologize if you really don't have malicious intentions and are just simply clueless.
                        Im really didnt know...and is trurly sorry if I hurt anyones feelings or give someone a bad name. If you would like to change my name feel free to it.

Comment

Im really didnt know...and is trurly sorry if I hurt anyones feelings or give someone a bad name. If you would like to change my name feel free to it.
                          Leave Nurse C alone, troll. She's a Christian Lady and doesn't need your heathe, kraut advances. Get a life and a KJV1611

Comment

Leave Nurse C alone, troll. She's a Christian Lady and doesn't need your heathe, kraut advances. Get a life and a KJV1611
                            Im simply responding to her questions. Not responding to her wouldnt be any good would it? Decent christan people that would read this pages wouldnt get that it was a simple misunderstanding, and belive that this fine site was infested with cruel people.

Comment

Im simply responding to her questions. Not responding to her wouldnt be any good would it? Decent christan people that would read this pages wouldnt get that it was a simple misunderstanding, and belive that this fine site was infested with cruel people.
                              Speake English, Kraut!!! Are you mocking Gods favorite countries birthday? 07/04/1776. Leave America alone and go light a papist candle for Adolph Hitler.

Comment

Speake English, Kraut!!! Are you mocking Gods favorite countries birthday? 07/04/1776. Leave America alone and go light a papist candle for Adolph Hitler.
                                Im deply sorry if I hurt your feelings in some way in the process of cleaing up misunderstandings. However I feel that some of your anger is a bit of the top, to put it that way. Do you really hate us germans that much? Also been german doesnt have any directly link to nazi germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X