X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Whip of Japheth
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 161

    #1

    I need some help with my poor english

    The vocabulary is right but i do too mistakes with verbs (and grammar). I offend so much this beauty language while i try my best writing in it.

    I am not a fool, i know some dead-languages and i am learning english from once five weeks only. I use to do it this holy forum and the Word of God in KJV1611 but it´s not enought to my old´n´slow mind.

    Can any honest Christian link me something about? I prefer not to use Joopedia for that.

    Thanks for all. Pray in return.

    YIC

    Ps. Feel free to correct me everywhere. I´d like it.
    Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
    Joshua 1:18
  • Nobar King
    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
    Christ's Guardian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2007
    • 23748

    #2
    Re: I need some help with my poor english

    I sometimes read this forum.

    People always argue about style, but their hearts are in the right place. They will help you.

    It's obvious that you want your readers to understand you, so you must have something important that you want to write. Good luck to you with your studies.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

    Comment

    • Whip of Japheth
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 161

      #3
      Re: I need some help with my poor english

      Oh good sir, exactly what i was looking for.

      Gratefulness pray and two nice pics in return. Thanks.

      (too big to post as image)



      YIC
      Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
      Joshua 1:18

      Comment

      Working...