X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Oregon- God Hating Communists Want To Destroy America!

A prayer offensive against the filthy hippies of Portland, Oregon has rippled across the face of America in recent weeks as the sleeping giant awakens to the fact that there is a cancer in our midst. We are asking for nothing less than the immediate and complete annihilation of every person in that God forsaken city and quick. Every lunatic in America who has found that San Francisco is not depraved enough for them has fled to Portland, which is best known for...well, it really isn't known for anything other than being the city between San Francisco and Seattle. Now, it is fast becoming known for people too crazy to live in California.

Christians have understood for a long time that the Lord would eventually wreck havoc on the left coast and we have patiently (usually) awaited that longed for day, but this is getting serious. There really isn't a place along the entire western coast line that should be spared, but events have progressed to the point that the Portland situation constitutes an emergency. Like a swollen appendix about to burst, immediate removal is required.

The unwashed and unsaved hippies of Oregon have become positively insufferable. Please join with other Christians across America in beseeching the Lord to send an immediate tsunami to wash clean the once godly shores of Portland and save America from the scourge of Yankee communism.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Re: Portland Oregon- God Hating Communists Want To Destroy America!

I have a few modest proposals to help solve the Portand "problem".

1. Offer Kim Jong Un the city to use as target practice for his missiles.

2. Since they like communism so much, give it to Cuba or Venezuela.

3. Since they don't like burritos made by white people, give the city to Mexico.

4. Offer the city to George Soros and see what he is willing to pay.

5. Move all the mooselimbs to the city, make it a "no go zone", and put it under Sharia Law.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Portland Oregon- God Hating Communists Want To Destroy America!

I've never been to Oregon bur hear that there's a lot of recycling there. For the trees?

I've never lived next door to a recycling facility either and don't need to to appreciate that recycling produces more fumes than making new stuff. We don't recycle God, do we.
      LAMENTATIONS 3 .KJV . look up
      It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
      23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
      24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Comment

Working...
      X