X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top archbishop prays for Queen Lizzie's husband to die!

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post

Dear Jesus, let Thy Will be done regarding this sorry excuse of a human being. Do what Thou seest best, whatever that be.
    Are we even certain that this beastly man is really even a "sorry excuse of a human being" anymore? Judging by this picture, my hypothesis is that The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Philip died circa 2004, whereupon his body was taken by negro voodoo practicioners (possibly John Sentamu or his cohorts) and reanimated using Satanic black magic (Leviticus 19:31, Exodus 22:18). I can't confirm this, but necromancy is the ONLY explanation for the continued earthly presence of the rotting zombie pictured above.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Sadly, Brother Dennis, the Madness of Phil the Greek appears to be hereditary. Here is his son, at a mere 70 years of age.

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
        Sadly, Brother Dennis, the Madness of Phil the Greek appears to be hereditary.
        Is not Queen Lizzie a direct descendant of the noted loony, King George III?

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
        Here is his son, at a mere 70 years of age.
        And this one, he's the, uh, the um, human tampon, correct?

Comment

Whether it's prayer by prayer-wheel or prayer by twitter or prayer by fifteen idols God remains disinterested. Satan however is all ears. That doesn't mean he's only. ears but anyway, here's a cropped photograph of York Minster's idols:

The Bible defines what constitutes an idol and for Christians no other explanation is required. For those who think "Yellow" means blue or "Strong" means the infinite vacuum of space I doubt there's much hope. And I have no idea what this archbishop thinks "Idol" means but it's not what God thinks, is it.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
            ... but anyway, here's a cropped photograph of York Minster's idols:

By Anglo-Catholic (aka Church of England) standards that's pretty restrained, Sister. Have you seen St Augustine's "shrine" in Ramsgate? There's no reason why you should have, and I really don't recommend it, but here's a small example of the horror within:

Note the naked yellow b*tt*m in the foreground.

Comment

That is revolting. England's sure got a lot of idols! This one is absolutely plastered with the things. How could anyone who's read The Bible even set foot in such a place, let alone work there. God is explicit on this topic and however difficult some Scripture may be to understand God's "opinion" is very clearly set out. A child can understand it!

As it happens the rest of The Bible is easy to understand too but some passages lend themselves to the schemes of deceivers more readily than others.

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! The main news story in Godless Britain today is that Phil-the-Greek has "voluntarily" surrendered his driver's license to the authorities. This is, we are told, entirely unconnected with the news that the police had submitted their case against him to what is called the Crown Prosecution Service. So it's not just an attempt to avoid the embarrassment of being prosecuted by his own wife?

But - and it is a BIG but (rather like Mrs Obama's) - I'm having to re-think my views on Liz-the-Queen. It seems that back in 2016, she got into a car driven by her husband in a Royal Plot to take out the Obamas.

Sadly, the plan failed. Nobody knows for sure why he merely drove them around Windsor Castle (surely mostly indoors ) rather than taking them down the M4 freeway into London, randomly changing lanes at 130 mph. My husband says he was told by an inside source that Phil simply lost focus. That was unfortunate, but nonetheless it was a brave and selfless act by Her Maj the Q and I applaud her for it.

Comment

Can't that old bag of a queen and her literally rotting consort just have the decency to die already? Sister Joanna, you must be so sick of having only had one monarch for your entire life, and probably the lives of your parents as well. How boring!

What's that God says about overstaying your welcome (Proverbs 25:17)?

Comment

Working...
                  X