X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for Hobby Lobby

I gives me such pleasure to open up the newspaper on July 4th and see a full page Hobby Lobby ad for God and patriotism. I pray Hobby Lobby will make enough money to continue this forever.

I was especially pleased this year with a quote from founding father, Ben Franklin. It was about the United States as a God believing country--written late in his life. I always worry they will quote him from earlier in his life when he believed each planet had its own god.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Pray for Hobby Lobby

I called all the Christkiller members and urged them to pray. We sometimes meet outside the Hobby Lobby on Sundays to celebrate that it is closed. Most Joos do not understand that concept, especially since Chik Fil A is next door.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
      I called all the Christkiller members and urged them to pray. We sometimes meet outside the Hobby Lobby on Sundays to celebrate that it is closed. Most Joos do not understand that concept, especially since Chik Fil A is next door.
      You Jews should spend more time in Hobby Lobby stores. You will see that almost every isle displays crosses for sale. This sends a helpful message to Jews, "Buy a cross to remember you killed Jesus."

You can see the cross is displayed beautifully on the July 4th Hobby Lobby ad. It tells Jews the time has come for them to convert.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Are the prayers of Joos of any consequence? Will Hobby Lobby really benefit from the selfish utterances of those responsible for the murder of God’s Son?
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
          Are the prayers of Joos of any consequence? Will Hobby Lobby really benefit from the selfish utterances of those responsible for the murder of God’s Son?
          No.

In fact, Hobby Lobby has made it clear they don't want Jewish customers.
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Wherever you live in the world, you will not find a better selection of Christian crosses than Hobby Lobby. They must sell many thousands of crosses every year.

I think Jesus wants us to pray for Christian corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by bobross12
              I pray for some huge tits and some beer. I love satan.
              So you're a transsexual pervert? Do you plan on cutting off your tallywhacker after you get these huge bosoms? Be aware that if you do this you will lose any chance of getting into Heaven (Deuteronomy 23:1).

And Satan hates you no matter how much you love him. He'll sodomize you with his barbed tallywhacker in Hell until you break your teeth (Luke 13:28).

Comment

Originally posted by bobross12
                I pray for some huge tits and some beer. I love satan.
                Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                So you're a transsexual pervert? Do you plan on cutting off your tallywhacker after you get these huge bosoms?...
                I doubt that our new friend has such imagination. The appropriate scientific term will much more likely be "moobs".

And here's a happy little crucifix down in the corner ...

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  And here's a happy little crucifix down in the corner ...
                  Whoever this BobRoses12 person is, I hope he gets the opportunity to walk through a Hobby Lobby store and appreciate how God works in our capitalistic system. There in Hobby Lobby is the sacred marriage of God's word and profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                    Whoever this BobRoses12 person is, I hope he gets the opportunity to walk through a Hobby Lobby store and appreciate how God works in our capitalistic system. There in Hobby Lobby is the sacred marriage of God's word and profit.
                    Nothing beats a morning at church, lunch at Chik-Fil-A, a trip to Hobby Lobby, an hour at the gun range, and then a prayer session and Bible study. Praise Jesus and praise the free market!

Comment

Working...
                    X