X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Herman Cain

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
    Great idea!
    It was discussed back in 2015, but I still think Ben Carson would have been an appropriate choice (see here for full details on reasoning https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show...10#post1163910 ). Imagine the look on Biden's face when Trump has an even darker skinned VP than he does.
    I agree, Biden would be toast.

I just read this Keyne West fellow has completed the paperwork to be on the ballot in Iowa. If he were to ask me I'd suggest to him he has a chance to be Vice President, don't pass it up.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I was getting my haircut the other day and my barber’s wife’s second cousin had a friend who said he knew that Herman Cain wasn’t really dead and that the news stories released about his “death” was liberal CNN fake news.

Comment

It was discussed back in 2015, but I still think Ben Carson would have been an appropriate choice (see here for full details on reasoning https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show...10#post1163910 ).
        Has anyone actually seen Ben Carson and Herman Cain in the same room? Or Ben Carson period. I know I certainly haven't, meanwhile my sixth sense for sniffing out conspiracies is going nuts.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

There is only one solution. We need to perform an exorcism.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils....
          Mark 16:17

Does anybody know a reliable contractor in the Atlanta area who isn't too expensive? To do this, we're going to have to exhume Herman Cain's shriveled, black corpse.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Herman Cain and Ben Carlson may well be the same person. Maybe that is the explanation for all this. One day Herman will show up again and Ben will be on a long vacation at some unknown place.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
              Has anyone actually seen Ben Carson and Herman Cain in the same room? Or Ben Carson period. I know I certainly haven't, meanwhile my sixth sense for sniffing out conspiracies is going nuts.
              I'm not sure. They all look alike to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                Exactly! It's perfect cover. For what though? That's the only mystery here.

Comment

Normally, I'm sure that I would agree with you, Dear, but after seeing how that Michael Jackman person disguised his appearance to such an extent, I'm not so sure now.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                    Normally, I'm sure that I would agree with you, Dear, but after seeing how that Michael Jackman person disguised his appearance to such an extent, I'm not so sure now.

I think it's well documented that Mr. Jackman drank babies blood in a deal with Satan to keep his youthful appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                      Herman Cain and Ben Carlson may well be the same person. Maybe that is the explanation for all this. One day Herman will show up again and Ben will be on a long vacation at some unknown place.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson tested positive for coronavirus on Monday, his deputy chief of staff Coalter Baker confirmed to CNN.

Ben Carson is the latest Trump official to test positive for coronavirus
                      This is starting to seem familiar. Assuming they're the same person, and Herman Cain came back as Ben Carson, would both of them dying mean Herman Cain is gone for good?
                      Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

This is starting to seem familiar. Assuming they're the same person, and Herman Cain came back as Ben Carson, would both of them dying mean Herman Cain is gone for good?
                        That's really perplexing, Brother Warrior. From what we saw in the press Brother Herman had the virous. He got it from infected Democrats who attended a Trump rally and intentionally gave it to him. They were intent on killing him and did.

But, then along comes this other guy who looks just like Herman. That is, supposedly another guy. He is called Dr. Ben Carlson but he parades himself about at Trump events like Herman also allowing himself to be infected by Democrats. I thought they were two different people until I learned the same virus had infected them. One disease seems like one person to me.

Comment

That's really perplexing, Brother Warrior. From what we saw in the press Brother Herman had the virous. He got it from infected Democrats who attended a Trump rally and intentionally gave it to him. They were intent on killing him and did.

But, then along comes this other guy who looks just like Herman. That is, supposedly another guy. He is called Dr. Ben Carlson but he parades himself about at Trump events like Herman also allowing himself to be infected by Democrats. I thought they were two different people until I learned the same virus had infected them. One disease seems like one person to me.
                          Mr. Mayor, we have to consider the possibility that there are 2 viruses. Possibly more - corona, China flu, covid-19 and nobody can say what the 19 stands for. Herman McCain and his alter ego Ben Carlson (or should I say Michael "Velvet" Steele) are one and the same person but caught the different virus strains at 2 different times. I am impressed how he manages to hold down the Supreme Court gig as well as his Urban Housing day job and chair of the RNC. The black man's Jared Kushner?! That's the only stretch because otherwise it explains most of the evidence

Comment

Now, it's getting even more confusing. The individual called Dr. Ben Carson has left the hospital and "is feeling fine." I thought if they were both the same person with the same virus they would both be dead. Apparently not so.

Comment

Now, it's getting even more confusing. The individual called Dr. Ben Carson has left the hospital and "is feeling fine." I thought if they were both the same person with the same virus they would both be dead. Apparently not so.
                              Secretary Carson was an early proponent of hydroxychloroquine (of course--for a black man, he's a darned fine doctor). That made all the difference.

Comment

Secretary Carson was an early proponent of hydroxychloroquine (of course--for a black man, he's a darned fine doctor). That made all the difference.
                                Herman Carson truly is impressive even by white standards. A qualified surgeon AND chief executive of Godfather's Pizza, a published author, a Republican candidate for president in 2012 and 2016, a man whose name was floated for Federal Reserve Chairman even as he was actively engaged as HUD secretary. If he is indeed dead (and there seem to be conflicting reports) then Biden should be investigated for his murder, because as we all know the Chinese Flu is a hoax and couldn't have killed Ben Cain because it isn't real, so the Democrats must have done it. There's nothing they hate more than a black conservative.
                                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
                                X