This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said,
    Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    Luke 4:12

    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them*; for God hath shewed it unto them.
    For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,
    Even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;
    But became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    Romans 1:19-21

    *His creations and works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sista Lateefah
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    This be the only evidence you is ever gonna need:

    KJV1611 Online

    Since you is only givin' yoself a week, I'd suggest you get to readin' right away! Thass a lot of material to cover! IF you refuse to read it, then it be obvious that you is not legitimately looking for evidence for GOD, and this topic be nothin' but a troll topic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    I sincerely do have a prayer request. I request that you pray for your god to give/show me evidence that he exists within this week. If, by the end of this week, I don't receive any, I can only assume that either
    1. god doesn't exist
    2. god can't provide evidence (thus not being an omnipotent god- making the christian faith -among others- false)
    3. god just doesn't want to
    Surely, you being "true christians", your god will answer you at least in some way.
    Be careful of what you ask for, heathen scum. Jesus may offer you the "proof" you seek up close and personal. Tempting Him has typically met with rather nasty results.

    The trouble with hateful scum like you is, you don't recognize the proof of God that is all around you. Go look in the mirror.

    The truth is, you have scales on your eyes. And your father is satan.

    John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Born-Again Atheist
    started a topic To all "true christians"

    To all "true christians"

    I sincerely do have a prayer request. I request that you pray for your god to give/show me evidence that he exists within this week. If, by the end of this week, I don't receive any, I can only assume that either
    1. god doesn't exist
    2. god can't provide evidence (thus not being an omnipotent god- making the christian faith -among others- false)
    3. god just doesn't want to
    Surely, you being "true christians", your god will answer you at least in some way.
Working...