This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    What's with all these siblings I didn't know about?!
    Ask your harlot mother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    The truth is, you have scales on your eyes. And your father is satan.
    What's with all these siblings I didn't know about?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Appelfap.
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    He made you that ugly to punish you.
    Last edited by Appelfap.; 05-21-2007, 08:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    Trust me William, you do not even want to imagine what I see in a mirror...
    Friend, just because Jesus made you ugly as sin is no reason to hate Him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    Actually technicly it means Whom God Makes Strong, I was just curious if you knew the origins of your name, the Israelite who gave the Prophecy of the Fall of Jerusalem. Being smart-aleck with one who... has a gift for twisting the words of others would be pointless wouldn't you say?
    Are you claiming that you can read Aramaic and Hebrew? You can't even spell "technically" correctly.

    Now that you have had your questions answered, why not share with us a little more about yourself. We have a thread called "introductions" for just that purpose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I was given the Biblical name Ezekiel by my Godly Grandfather, because it was his favorite book of the Holy Bible. And just in case you are thinking about making some smart-alecky comment about my name, I'd advise you to tread lightly. I have it on good authority that Ezekiel is also the Lord's favorite too.

    The name Ezekiel means "God will strengthen", and he was a descendant of Joshua. God killed Ezekiel's wife (as He did mine), and then commanded Ezekiel not to mourn her (as did I).

    Any more questions boy?
    Actually technicly it means Whom God Makes Strong, I was just curious if you knew the origins of your name, the Israelite who gave the Prophecy of the Fall of Jerusalem. Being smart-aleck with one who... has a gift for twisting the words of others would be pointless wouldn't you say?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    A response from a Pastor and Ezekiel no less, a man who has written 5,285 posts on this forum. Speaks to me of Lust, and Cult Worship, calls me boy when he is not very much older than me, I wish I could say it amused me. I do have a question for you Ezekiel, do you know where your name came from, and what it means?
    I was given the Biblical name Ezekiel by my Godly Grandfather, because it was his favorite book of the Holy Bible. And just in case you are thinking about making some smart-alecky comment about my name, I'd advise you to tread lightly. I have it on good authority that Ezekiel is also the Lord's favorite too.

    The name Ezekiel means "God will strengthen", and he was a descendant of Joshua. God killed Ezekiel's wife (as He did mine), and then commanded Ezekiel not to mourn her (as did I).

    Ezekiel 24:15 Also the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
    24:16 Son of man, behold, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourn nor weep, neither shall thy tears run down.
    24:17 Forbear to cry, make no mourning for the dead, bind the tire of thine head upon thee, and put on thy shoes upon thy feet, and cover not thy lips, and eat not the bread of men.
    24:18 So I spake unto the people in the morning: and at even my wife died; and I did in the morning as I was commanded.



    Any more questions boy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    A response from a Pastor and Ezekiel no less, a man who has written 5,285 posts on this forum. Speaks to me of Lust, and Cult Worship, calls me boy when he is not very much older than me, I wish I could say it amused me. I do have a question for you Ezekiel, do you know where your name came from, and what it means?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    Trust me William, you do not even want to imagine what I see in a mirror, and as for a "dim" view of the Human Race... I only state what I see as the truth. To quote a movie as cliche as it may be "Agent Smith: Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet." now... if only a cure would come along
    Jesus is the cure for all your whiny ailments, boy.

    You don't need your jap cartoons, or your perverted whoredoms, or your cult worship, or your constant self-pleasure.

    All you need is Jesus Christ, who suffered and died for three days, just to wash away our sins with His blood. What more could you ask for? Jesus is getting ready to kill you, and it could happen at any moment. Better repent now, or you'll join all the joos and sodomites and goth tards in a lake of fire. Glory!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Trust me William, you do not even want to imagine what I see in a mirror, and as for a "dim" view of the Human Race... I only state what I see as the truth. To quote a movie as cliche as it may be "Agent Smith: Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet." now... if only a cure would come along

    Leave a comment:


  • WilliamJenningsBryan
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    I pity you B.A.A, you came here and hoped for understanding... Fanatics do not understand anything beyond their own blinded beliefs. Asking them for understanding would be like the people on the planes during 9/11 asking the hijackers to let them live, it would not happen then, and it will not happen now. I must admit that I too cannot see god in a book. When I look at people, I do not see divinity, I see only animals... walking around with a puffed up sense of importance. Also when I look at people who claim Christianity then turn around and spread hate, I see animals who have gone rabid. It's actually funny now that I think about it... the last people I "heard" talking like you of Landover were scum in every sense of the word, their name is quite interesting perhaps you have heard of them they are called the Klu Klux Klan
    Well now, that is a rather dim view of the human race. I wonder what you see when you look in the mirror.

    Kindly permit me to be the first to welcome you to Landover. While you do not seem to be pleased with us, Jesus is pleased that you are here.

    Might I suggest that you hop on over to the introduction forum and say hello. Our Pastors are eagerly waiting to cheer you up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    I pity you B.A.A, you came here and hoped for understanding... Fanatics do not understand anything beyond their own blinded beliefs. Asking them for understanding would be like the people on the planes during 9/11 asking the hijackers to let them live, it would not happen then, and it will not happen now. I must admit that I too cannot see god in a book. When I look at people, I do not see divinity, I see only animals... walking around with a puffed up sense of importance. Also when I look at people who claim Christianity then turn around and spread hate, I see animals who have gone rabid. It's actually funny now that I think about it... the last people I "heard" talking like you of Landover were scum in every sense of the word, their name is quite interesting perhaps you have heard of them they are called the Klu Klux Klan

    Leave a comment:


  • RossDLtn
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    It works for me... but then again, their page does mention a "summer kid's club". Maybe the unit you're being held in automatically blocks pages featuring certain words?
    Brother Temperance, that one made me laugh.

    Although it is certainly possible that the unit he's being held in blocks websites about Christianity. Is that the case?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Hairy Homer View Post
    The link to that littleton church doesn't work in my browser either. If it's there something is blocking it. Why would that be?
    It works for me... but then again, their page does mention a "summer kid's club". Maybe the unit you're being held in automatically blocks pages featuring certain words?

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: To all "true christians"

    Originally posted by Hairy Homer View Post
    It would seem that God does have foolish moments from those bits of the bible you have quoted.
    Bah, leave it to a homer like you to not recognize a Godly example.
    It means the foolishness that YOU perceive He has:
    You perceive God as foolish because YOU are foolish!
    So thanks for proving my point: that you cannot stand against God's wisdom.
    As He promised, He has used your reasoning and your logic, to destroy the same. Glory!

    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
    1 Corinthians 1:18-21

    You cannot recognize how foolish you are because you are a fool, and only wise in the worldy sense..
    When facing such matters as God's existance and being, your foolishness is revealed, as He promised.
    Yet more undeniable proof of His existance and power!
    GLORY BE TO GOD!

    The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:
    But he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
    Proverbs 12:15

    What is a "who'm"?
    A typo.
    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 05-04-2007, 06:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...