X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for my safe return

I have accepted an invite to go and visit some relatives in Nambucca Heads NSW Australia from October to February, i was reluctant to accept but when they said they would pay for everything from Airfares to food and even lend me a Harley i suppose i had to say yes.

I pray i return safely and promise not to wander of my path while i am there. I will try and keep you all updated on how the trip is going.

Shela.
    The Shela Tansper corrective school for boys 13 to 18 years old

King James Bible v1611
    A passage a day keeps satan away

Re: Pray for my safe return

Originally posted by Shela Tansper View Post
    I have accepted an invite to go and visit some relatives in Nambucca Heads NSW Australia from October to February, i was reluctant to accept but when they said they would pay for everything from Airfares to food and even lend me a Harley i suppose i had to say yes.

I pray i return safely and promise not to wander of my path while i am there. I will try and keep you all updated on how the trip is going.

Shela.
    Oh my Mrs Tansper! Believe it or not, Nambucca Heads is an absolutely beautiful part of, Satan's Hell Pit: Australia. Be very careful though when on that motorbike, or even driving in a 4 wheeled vehicle as there are very many winding roads around those parts.

You could use the time there to bring True Christians™ into the fold. God knows how many souls need to be saved there and perhaps that IS why you have been offered this miraculous opportunity!

YIC

Sister Phebe

There's Jesus here,
    Just see what He offers me....
    Down here my sins forgiven,
    Up there a home in heaven
    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Working...
    X