X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Michael Jackson

This video by Michael Jackson is true evidence that he was crying out for help. The sycophants who were protecting were deaf to his pleas. They're all guilty:

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Nagasaki View Post
      Maybe we should pray for little Macaulay Culkin and his Mom Billie Jean.
      Why on earth whould anyone Do that? Troll why are you really here?

Comment

Where is the love!!!! Why would you glory in a man going to hell.....what does that say about the Church! Shouldn't we as a body reach out and intercede. DUHHHH that is the purpose of the church to reach to the lost no matter how famous they are!! Hypocrites to the fullest on this board. Wow!

Comment

Look, Hermaphroditic lover, you know perfectly well MJ was an abomination to God. He could only take so much before he had to send him to eternal damnation in Hell.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I do not know why you white folk have to be down on my boy. I raised him all Christian like. I did my best to keep him in line, I tried to keep him from the evils of money.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJackson View Post
              I do not know why you white folk have to be down on my boy. I raised him all Christian like. I did my best to keep him in line, I tried to keep him from the evils of money.
              I wonder who he got his inclination to sodomize young boys from?
              Luke 5:31
              And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Now you listen here Nurse, I never plugged Michael. LaToya was the apple of my eye..... know what I am sayin'? It was Micheal, he always be on the 'down low'.

Funny family story. When LaToya was born, I was drinking a whole lot of Night Train. I meant to name her Toyota but mispelled the birth certificate. Hehe, I still chuckle about that!

Comment

Did you write this song when Toyota Jackson moved out on you?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                  Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                  Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Not to mention he's a Jehovah Witless. That cult worships satan.
                    I can not believe what I am reading from everyone about Michael Jackson. Is this the way Christians should act. Would Jesus act like this? Where do we have the right to judge anyone. I hope that non -christians do not read any of these comments. How can you show God's love to others while you make these comments. We need to pray for those who don't know Jesus and reach out to them with love(who's grieving about Jackson). Where every Michael Jackson is, it's between Michael and God.

Comment

Now you listen here Nurse, I never plugged Michael. LaToya was the apple of my eye..... know what I am sayin'? It was Micheal, he always be on the 'down low'.

Funny family story. When LaToya was born, I was drinking a whole lot of Night Train. I meant to name her Toyota but mispelled the birth certificate. Hehe, I still chuckle about that!
                      One of the few good things he did was to hate his father.

Didn't even leave you a few bucks in his Will did he?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by kelyjordan View Post
                        I can not believe what I am reading from everyone about Michael Jackson. Is this the way Christians should act. Would Jesus act like this? Where do we have the right to judge anyone. I hope that non -christians do not read any of these comments. How can you show God's love to others while you make these comments. We need to pray for those who don't know Jesus and reach out to them with love(who's grieving about Jackson). Where every Michael Jackson is, it's between Michael and God.
                        Kelly, I'd like to suggest that you take a look at my old sermon HERE on the subject of being judgmental.

I hope it helps you understand the truth about what Jesus expects from us.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by whereisthelove View Post
                          Where is the love!!!! Why would you glory in a man going to hell.....what does that say about the Church! Shouldn't we as a body reach out and intercede. DUHHHH that is the purpose of the church to reach to the lost no matter how famous they are!! Hypocrites to the fullest on this board. Wow!
                          Why Whould anyone here on Gods Favorite Forum have love for that Freak? Because that's where he belongs It does not say anything about the Wonderful Church of Landover but great things Why don't you go read the Bible and accept the Amazing Lord and Leave all your bad sins behind you for good

Comment

Originally posted by whereisthelove View Post
                            Whereisthebrain, he's a little beyond our help now.
                            Luke 5:31
                            And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Yes, Michael is gone from us now. Now that he is gone, I could spill the beans here all about him but I have been saving it all for my new book and movie about Micheal. Let's just say, no one knows the half of the stuff Michael was up to. But I'd appreciate not wasting the publicity on MJ right now, if y'all could hold off for a month or so (I knew I should of done all this before I had Michael killeddied). I assure you the crap you are going to hear about and see (I have explicit videos) would even terrify the Devil.

Comment

Dat's Miz Nurse to you boy! You jist sorry you lost your meal ticket to Satan! Now this here is funny, you gonna be riding dat old Toyota you almost name yo gal after.
                                Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

Comment

Working...
                                X