X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • M. Mansfield, MD
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 64

    #16
    Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

    Brother William Taester:

    You have no idea how timely your prayers are and how appreciative I am. While my boys have all safely been ruled out as gay, their mother continues to mock our Savior by leaving the home without permission (the police said I cannot stop her), spending time with her friend Meadow, and ignoring her duties to me and to our children. I have NO doubt that Jesus will win this battle, but it may mean divorcing my precious Jennifer.

    Continue your prayers, brother.
    Doc

    Comment

    • William Taester
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • May 2014
      • 49

      #17
      Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

      Perhaps she is suffering from hysteria? I've heard there is a cure for this?
      Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

      Comment

      • Mother Of Seven
        True Christian™ with a quiverful
        • Jan 2014
        • 2243

        #18
        Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

        Originally posted by William Taester View Post
        Perhaps she is suffering from hysteria? I've heard there is a cure for this?
        That, Brother Taester, is a path down which we do not go, in this, God's holy forum.

        Comment

        • William Taester
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • May 2014
          • 49

          #19
          Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

          Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
          That, Brother Taester, is a path down which we do not go, in this, God's holy forum.
          I do apologize for any misunderstanding, but I just meant that she needed some domestic discipline.
          Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

          Comment

          • Marko Loimaan-Aho
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • May 2014
            • 709

            #20
            Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

            Originally posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
            ...mother continues to mock our Savior by leaving the home without permission (the police said I cannot stop her), spending time with her friend Meadow, and ignoring her duties to me and to our children. I have NO doubt that Jesus will win this battle, but it may mean divorcing my precious Jennifer.

            Continue your prayers, brother.
            Doc
            Dear Mr. Mansfield
            I still pray for You. Has the situation got any better?
            I think divorce is out of question, unless you find her morally defiled. Deuteronomy 24:1-3
            PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
            Revelation 21:8

            Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
            Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

            Comment

            • John Allen
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2014
              • 143

              #21
              Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

              I understand your worry. I myself prayed for at least 6 hours a day for each son for a year, since I would like them to become God fearing True Christians. I will keep your sons in my prayers, and you should also regularly discipline your wife. Yours in Christ.
              Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

              Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

              Comment

              • Locutus01
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • May 2014
                • 1

                #22
                Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay

                Maybe it's time to trade in the sons and wife, and start all over from scratch. Maybe a stoning of the wife is in order if she won't listen to God.

                =Locutus

                Comment

                Working...