X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!

Originally posted by Bummer View Post
    I do hope for your wife's sake you're not making this story up.
    My dear woman! Who would make up a story about his wife falling into a shredder?!?!?!?!? NO ONE! But Mrs. Pistle continues to watch over me. The apples from that tree have doubled in size.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Repentant Liberal View Post
      I have been pouring over my KJV1611 Holy Bible for the last two days, just searching for some indication that sex is supposed to be "enjoyed" in the way you describe it, I can find it nowhere.

I my past FALSE Christian life (I'm no longer even sure that c ought to be capitalized) I shamefully engaged in sexual act with numerous women. I know for a fact that not a single of them had this "orgasm" that you speak of (and that's secular science proof that they don't have them), and I now know it was only the devil making me think that I was enjoying it.

Have you considered the fact that it is the devil or one of those pagan demons you worship that is tricking you into thinking you are enjoying sex?
      Well i can only tell you what i know is true for me, i do have them, and all women do, some have a harder time getting one than others but all women are sure capable of it.

Pagan demons?
      Paliban rhymes with Taliban

Comment

Well i can only tell you what i know is true for me, i do have them, and all women do, some have a harder time getting one than others but all women are sure capable of it.

Pagan demons?
        There is nothing that is "true for me." There is only God's Holy Word, and He says you need to shut your yap and stay out of the section clearly marked MEN ONLY.

Unless you want to be banned.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
          My dear woman! Who would make up a story about his wife falling into a shredder?!?!?!?!? NO ONE! But Mrs. Pistle continues to watch over me. The apples from that tree have doubled in size.
          Well then I'm sorry.
          Paliban rhymes with Taliban

Comment

Pagan demons?
            Well now at least we know you ignore "secular" science as well as the Holy KJV1611 Bible. You just go with whatever those demons you worship are telling you is right, ignoring my completely logical proof women can't have "the o-word"s.

Comment

72% of women lied because 99% of men truly fail at sexual intercourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                My guess is the other 28% don't fake it. They just lay motionless until the deed is done like a godly woman should. My wife, God bless her, has a rare muscular condition that is triggered roughly 40 minutes into the seeding process. She moans, her eyes roll back into her head, her muscles tighten up and she may even scratch me by mistake. Sometimes (Lord forgive me) she loses control of her bladder and urinates. But it isn't like regular urine. It's mostly clear and has no odor. I sent her to the doctor to diagnose the problem. She came back with some pills in a weird circular case resembling an old rotary dial that she takes to ease the pain. The symptoms haven't gone away, but she says it takes away the pain. No need in unnecessary suffering pre childbirth. We will keep on trying until she finally gets pregnant; but until then we will try, try, try and try again.
                Yeah, those pill's she's taking are birth control.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                  OK, let's pretend this whole orgasm thing is not a hoax () just for the sake of the argument.

Well, I looked at your SINtist link (DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD, THERE IS A PICTURE OF A SCARCELY CLAD HARLOT ON THAT PAGE!!! ), and - apart from proving that women probably have thinners skulls - this is what it says:

Do you have a different version of the interweb than I have?

Apart from that, this research was done by Godless chinks who don't know anything about anything anyway.

I'll now have to go into my prayer closet to get rid of this ghastly image.
                  By closet you mean "masturbatorium". Sorry, that's what it sounds like to me.

Comment

If you'd get your mind out of the gutter, it wouldn't sound like that.

Sicko!
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

My mind's not in the gutter though. That's the thing.

Comment

Female Orgasms obviously exist this blatantly apparent to any man good enough to see one. I know how much you all hate women but the truth is we can enjoy sex at times even more than men can because women can have multiple orgasms ooh la la

Comment

Originally posted by trashykitty View Post
                          Female Orgasms obviously exist this blatantly apparent to any man good enough to see one. I know how much you all hate women but the truth is we can enjoy sex at times even more than men can because women can have multiple orgasms ooh la la
                          Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. Tell me, do you need to have an orgasm in order to produce a child? I think not, so why have them? (If they are even real)
                          Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

haha oh wow

women can enjoy sex and they can also choose to have it without hopes of procreating go back to the dark ages old fool

Comment

Figures

poor baby did you hear something naughty?

It is you that deserves a slap on the wrist not I

I can speak when I please

Comment

Originally posted by trashykitty View Post

I can speak when I please
                                Not here you can't you she-devil. Do you really think we are going to allow unsaved trash to run their mouths all over these Godly boards.

Intercourse without trying to procreate is like reading your Bible with your eyes closed. There is just NO point.
                                Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Working...
                                X