X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dtracy
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Micah Boenheffer View Post
    I sometimes imagine her doing unclean things like taking down a brown bear with a bowie knife and field dressing it. Or taking down the last black buck in all of Alaska form her helicopter and then gutting it and stuffing and mounting it. Then placing it in the foyer of the State Capitol across from the last snow chink cigar holder she made the year before.

    These are pretty unclean things. I don't feel they are very sinful. Is that the type of unclean stuff you were referring to?
    I like that!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by darkdonkey View Post
    So your saying we should believe you and not what God himself is communicating to us?

    Um, Blasphemy much?
    If you read his sermon, you'd realize that your understanding of God's commands is in error. We are commanded to judge righteous judgment, not hypocritical judgment.

    We are not commanded not to judge others. If we were, how could we have courts of law?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    Still wondering how someone who calls himself a 'Christian' can call someone a slut.
    Still wondering how someone who calls himself a 'Christian' can defend sluttery.
    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    Anyway, I should've said "no one calls them sluts when I'm around & gets away with it."
    So you think it's acceptable to use violence to stop people exercising their freedom of speech? Why do you hate America?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    I'm just about to masturbate to Miley Cyrus. She's 18 today! Yum!
    Pervert, She is a Christian. Enjoy Hell sinner.
    Genesis 38:9-10
    And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    You're not really 54, are you, Albert? What other kind of thougts are you having?
    I'm just about to masturbate to Miley Cyrus. She's 18 today! Yum!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    Wow, you guys are all impossible. Maybe it's just the Baptists that are assholes. There has to be some better Christians out there. Have fun manipulating & trying to piece together everything everyone says. I'm sure it gives you much joy...
    Friend, we are not so much Baptists as true believers and followers of the Bible. We merely preach along the same lines as many other greats like Falwell, Robertson, Roberts, Hagee and etc.

    My own signature is a quote from a great Christian preacher.

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    That's always what pedos say about them.

    (We used to run an undercover sting on aol chatrooms.)



    Amen! God also created poison ivy and hemlock. I would like to see the hippies smoke them!

    Wow, you guys are all impossible. Maybe it's just the Baptists that are assholes. There has to be some better Christians out there. Have fun manipulating & trying to piece together everything everyone says. I'm sure it gives you much joy...

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    The Olsens were just adorable, and still are.
    That's always what pedos say about them.

    (We used to run an undercover sting on aol chatrooms.)

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    Oh by the way, God created everything, including weed. I don't know why people would want to smoke it, but still. It's one thing God created, along with skunks, mosquitoes, and many other things I wish didn't exist. Just sayin...
    Amen! God also created poison ivy and hemlock. I would like to see the hippies smoke them!

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Did you ever see that harlot Mary Kate Olsen on the show Weeds? She played a God mocking whore who pretended to be a fundamentalist Christian, but she sold the devil's weed.
    Oh by the way, God created everything, including weed. I don't know why people would want to smoke it, but still. It's one thing God created, along with skunks, mosquitoes, and many other things I wish didn't exist. Just sayin...

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Did you ever see that harlot Mary Kate Olsen on the show Weeds? She played a God mocking whore who pretended to be a fundamentalist Christian, but she sold the devil's weed.

    As a Pastor, I was asked to watch part of it when someone asked about it.

    Personally, I find your obsession with them to be a bit creepy. I have heard the show they did in San Francisco with three men living together not only encourages homosexuality. It is also a pedo's favorite.
    It's just a TV show. There are shows about murder, rape, you name it. It's just acting... "Full House" was a family show. I don't think it encourages homosexuality, but I guess for the sake of comedy, it may have some overtones. I hope pedos didn't gawk at the Olsens, but you can't stop them I guess. I preferred Becky & a few of the dates that the guys had. The Olsens were just adorable, and still are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    You're calling them a name because of a picture that someone edited. I've been a fan of theirs for almost their entire lives. That's their faces, but someone edited them onto those bodies. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about here. I can tell them apart 100% of the time, and I also know when a picture of them is edited. Their chests aren't even that big.
    Did you ever see that harlot Mary Kate Olsen on the show Weeds? She played a God mocking whore who pretended to be a fundamentalist Christian, but she sold the devil's weed.

    As a Pastor, I was asked to watch part of it when someone asked about it.

    Personally, I find your obsession with them to be a bit creepy. I have heard the show they did in San Francisco with three men living together not only encourages homosexuality. It is also a pedo's favorite.

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Would you prefer harlot or whore? Perhaps that is more biblical for you?
    You're calling them a name because of a picture that someone edited. I've been a fan of theirs for almost their entire lives. That's their faces, but someone edited them onto those bodies. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about here. I can tell them apart 100% of the time, and I also know when a picture of them is edited. Their chests aren't even that big.

    Leave a comment:


  • djohns
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Yeah, I'm sure over 3.7 million pages talk about it. Google results aren't 100% accurate. Anyway, I should've said "no one calls them sluts when I'm around & gets away with it." They're better than all of the idiots who run this site combined. I'm sure people have problems with them, mainly out of jealousy. Those people don't matter. It's when someone calls themself a Christian & bashes them, that's when I have to set the record straight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    Still wondering how someone who calls himself a 'Christian' can call someone a slut. Someone put Mary-Kate & Ashley's heads on someone else's bodies. If you knew ANYTHING about the Olsens at all... before making a stupid comment, you would know that's not their bodies. No one calls the Olsen twins sluts. I hope you go to Hell, where you belong! Maybe Satan can have his way with you. I'd pay to see that!
    Would you prefer harlot or whore? Perhaps that is more biblical for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Unholy thougts?!

    Originally posted by djohns View Post
    ... No one calls the Olsen twins sluts...
    I beg to differ.

    Leave a comment:

Working...