X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
    Who else but a fruitcake would know all about fruits? The Holy Bible says nothing about watermelons so it’s a moot point. We call every green plant a vegetable around these places; if God doesn't care about watermelons, why should I?
    Care to tell me how often "vegetable" is mentioned in the KJV and how many time "fruit" is?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dan U. Holier
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    A watermelon is a FRUIT
    Or did Reagan try to reclassify that too?
    Who else but a fruitcake would know all about fruits? The Holy Bible says nothing about watermelons so it’s a moot point. We call every green plant a vegetable around these places; if God doesn't care about watermelons, why should I?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
    Was it a watermelon?
    YiC, DUH
    A watermelon is a FRUIT
    Or did Reagan try to reclassify that too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dan U. Holier
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by KittyKat View Post
    i was kinda raped by a vegetable, i slipped and fell on one when coming out o the shower, it was shock
    Was it a watermelon?

    YiC, DUH

    Leave a comment:


  • KittyKat
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    i was kinda raped by a vegetable, i slipped and fell on one when coming out o the shower, it was shock

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Would you care to explain what YOUR point is?
    Oranges, which I hope you will agree are fruit (though not the only one), also contains both vitamins A and C as does the carrot, so clearly those are not good indicators of whether something is a fruit or a vegetable.

    As for the merits of George W Bush, It was not I that bought up the confusion generated by his administration when they tried to reclassify a condiment as a vegetable, a decision that could lead to the salt beef of civilization rumbling round in the gut. Constipation was a great problem after the Second World War. Not enough roughage in the diet, too much refined food.

    I just point out the FACT that the tomato is a fruit, giving the dictionary definition of what a fruit is.

    Does not the tomato have seeds within a fleshy body?
    So you are saying all men are fruits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    Like a strawberry?



    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Are you going to tell me the GWB classed the Strawberry as a vegetable too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Does not the tomato have seeds within a fleshy body?
    Like a strawberry?



    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
    What's your point? I just checked the ketchup in my refrigerator, and it has both vitamins A and C!
    Would you care to explain what YOUR point is?
    Oranges, which I hope you will agree are fruit (though not the only one), also contains both vitamins A and C as does the carrot, so clearly those are not good indicators of whether something is a fruit or a vegetable.

    As for the merits of George W Bush, It was not I that bought up the confusion generated by his administration when they tried to reclassify a condiment as a vegetable, a decision that could lead to the salt beef of civilization rumbling round in the gut. Constipation was a great problem after the Second World War. Not enough roughage in the diet, too much refined food.

    I just point out the FACT that the tomato is a fruit, giving the dictionary definition of what a fruit is.

    Does not the tomato have seeds within a fleshy body?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    As far as I recall he did not even say the tomato was a vegetable, his administration proposed a directive that would have reclassified ketchup as a vegetable, not the actual tomato, allowing schools to cut out a serving of cooked or fresh vegetables from hot lunch program child-nutrition requirements.
    What's your point? I just checked the ketchup in my refrigerator, and it has both vitamins A and C!

    Besides, if these kids want to eat luxurious salads, that's why God gave them bootstraps!

    Face it, Jo Freddie. Socialism doesn't work. You hate America, and you just want to punish success. When George W. Bush cut taxes significantly for the Job Creators of America, he set off an economic expansion which is the envy of every industrial capitalist democracy. That's the truth. That's the truth.

    Where do you think we would be if it wasn't for George W. Bush's tax cuts? This is the most dynamic economy on the planet, AND YOU KNOW IT! In America, we don't want double-digit unemployment rates like in socialist Europe. We cherish 3 things above all else: GOD, COUNTRY, and FREE ENTERPRISE. But I digress....

    In the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Only a racist would question Ronald Reagan's intelligence. The whole tomato is a fruit is just some liberal fascists code words.
    I did not make any comment on the intelligence or lack of it of Ronald Reagan.

    As far as I recall he did not even say the tomato was a vegetable, his administration proposed a directive that would have reclassified ketchup as a vegetable, not the actual tomato, allowing schools to cut out a serving of cooked or fresh vegetables from hot lunch program child-nutrition requirements.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Only a racist would question Ronald Reagan's intelligence. The whole tomato is a fruit is just some liberal fascists code words.
    You know what really gets my goat when it comes to these pirate types is the fact that they can't keep themselves from continually making references to anal sex. If you just read between the lines a little bit, you will see that every one of Jo Freddy's posts is riddled with subliminal references to anal sex.

    I, for one, have had enough of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    In what way was I being racist BJ?
    Only a racist would question Ronald Reagan's intelligence. The whole tomato is a fruit is just some liberal fascists code words.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    You want to be banned for racism pirate boy?
    In what way was I being racist BJ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    I have nothing to take back, rescind or apologise for BJ.
    You want to be banned for racism pirate boy?

    Leave a comment:

Working...