X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gregory Mitch
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2015
    • 96

    #16
    Re: Cursed Machine

    Originally posted by FindingMyWay View Post
    Dearest friends,

    I find myself disturbed! My husband has tonight returned home with a television! He was so proud to show me the awful thing and the horrendous contents it contains. I have, of course, been told of the evils of television and the depravity to which it is a portal. I am afraid for my dear, beloved husband. What am I to expect now that he has brought this devil's gateway into our home? Am I right to be afraid? My father always said that a man's hands are to hold his Bible, ply his trade and discipline his family, but what shall I do now that my husband occupies one of his hands with the beastly remote? Is it true that the devil can possess a person through the screen? Will demons enter my house? I am so frightened, I am quite beside myself. I have read so many threads here, detailing the evils of these machines and I fear for my husband's soul.

    In service of our Holy Father,

    Faith
    As soldierofchrist said, satan does in fact controll most of the media. However, if used right, it could be a great improvement to your household. You can be informed of the great evils and goods of the world, all through the trustworthy FOX news, of course.
    Psalm 53:1
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

    Comment

    • Freddy Osborne
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Dec 2011
      • 538

      #17
      Re: Cursed Machine

      Originally posted by FindingMyWay View Post
      Dearest friends,

      I find myself disturbed! My husband has tonight returned home with a television! He was so proud to show me the awful thing and the horrendous contents it contains. I have, of course, been told of the evils of television and the depravity to which it is a portal. I am afraid for my dear, beloved husband. What am I to expect now that he has brought this devil's gateway into our home? Am I right to be afraid? My father always said that a man's hands are to hold his Bible, ply his trade and discipline his family, but what shall I do now that my husband occupies one of his hands with the beastly remote? Is it true that the devil can possess a person through the screen? Will demons enter my house? I am so frightened, I am quite beside myself. I have read so many threads here, detailing the evils of these machines and I fear for my husband's soul.

      In service of our Holy Father,

      Faith
      Sister Basilla is spot on. I'm sure your husband has the best intentions- and maybe even a little NASCAR for him and some Paula Deen for you.
      On the other hand I've seen some of the filth on English TV. My ex-wife kept going on about some lady named Mary Crawley until a finally tuned in. What a slut.
      "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

      "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

      Comment

      Working...