X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LittleStar
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    I haven't watched television in years! Some of the stuff they put on TV is too horrific. TV shows about vampires, witches, zombies, trollops, whores. It's crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    Not all Scottish people like whiskey.
    That's the worst lie I've heard in years. You don't seriously think we're going to believe that. There's even a song about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • UnSafe&UnSound
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Then what you're saying is you're not scottish?
    Not all Scottish people like whiskey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Princess001 View Post
    So either way shes a liar.
    That seems to be going around these days...

    Leave a comment:


  • Princess001
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Then what you're saying is you're not scottish?
    So either way shes a liar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    I don't like whiskey.
    Then what you're saying is you're not scottish?

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    First things first, I'm a girl. And I don't like whiskey. Might be Scotland's national drink, but I prefer Irn Bru or Coca Cola... Anyway we don't all wear kilts, their generally only for weddings and we don't make everything about ourselves, I just hate it when people judge me.
    How are you with the idea of your creator, God, judging you?

    Leave a comment:


  • UnSafe&UnSound
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    First things first, I'm a girl. And I don't like whiskey. Might be Scotland's national drink, but I prefer Irn Bru or Coca Cola... Anyway we don't all wear kilts, their generally only for weddings and we don't make everything about ourselves, I just hate it when people judge me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
    What u talk in bout you tater eatin hethan!? What this gotta do wif ou r beloved tv negros anyways? Aint dat jit like them skirt wearin scotchmen makin everything bout themselves
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I think he's been into that Scotch whiskey, Sister Vaseline.

    It rots the brain, you know. Much like Mountain Dew.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vavoline Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    I am NOT ashamed to be Scottish! I am proud and I just love it here, even if it is cold! It is beautiful and I can't even put it into words. It has everyone I love and care for in it and some of the best inventors, actors, actresses and bands/singers in it to. I don't know why people wouldn't be proud to be from here!
    What u talk in bout you tater eatin hethan!? What this gotta do wif ou r beloved tv negros anyways? Aint dat jit like them skirt wearin scotchmen makin everything bout themselves
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • UnSafe&UnSound
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    I am NOT ashamed to be Scottish! I am proud and I just love it here, even if it is cold! It is beautiful and I can't even put it into words. It has everyone I love and care for in it and some of the best inventors, actors, actresses and bands/singers in it to. I don't know why people wouldn't be proud to be from here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    What? I'm afraid I didn't understand what you just said. And again. Not just England there is also Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland!
    What are you babbling on about? I'm from England and I can see why you would be ashamed to be Scottish but there's really no need to worry. We've seen far worse here.

    Leave a comment:


  • UnSafe&UnSound
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    What? I'm afraid I didn't understand what you just said. And again. Not just England there is also Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    Originally posted by Safe&Sound View Post
    It really isn't. Yes they are both in Great Britain but that's as far as the similarities go. They have different accents and to some it is really offensive to call them English, like in Scotland to.
    Amos and Andy are in England now a days? No wonder they are no longer on Ch.3 out of Lynchburg. Yes, those nigras do have funny accents.

    I sure do miss a good episode after reading the Bible

    Leave a comment:


  • UnSafe&UnSound
    replied
    Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

    It really isn't. Yes they are both in Great Britain but that's as far as the similarities go. They have different accents and to some it is really offensive to call them English, like in Scotland to.

    Leave a comment:

Working...