X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly Pray that God will Punish MADONNA!

Well, some things never fail, dear Brothers & Sisters of , and reading more bad news about that disgusting harlot, Madonna, is guaranteed. Jamie, the grandson of my sister (Agatha) was telling us about Madonna and her big world tour. Apparently, that tour concluded in Brazil recently, and Madonna thought she would be big-hearted by giving a free concert, which attracted well over one million people. It sounds like the show was the usual blatant display of sinful, homersexualist strip-tease numbers, which caused great anger to !

Jeremiah 30:23 "Behold, the whirlwind of the goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.​"

Far-right Christians blame Madonna’s ‘satanic’ concert for floods in southern Brazil

Christian pastors and social media influencers have connected the concert's sexual content with unprecedented floods that have devastated cities in Rio Grande do Sul state and killed 116 people.

SÃO PAULO, Brazil (RNS) — Conservative Christians are accusing the pop star Madonna, who gave a free concert on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beach May 4, of including satanic rituals in the show, with catastrophic consequences for Brazil.

The concert, the last stop on Madonna’s The Celebration Tour, drew more than 1.6 million Brazilians and fans from neighboring countries and was aired in its entirety on Rede Globo, the national TV network.

Baptist Pastor Aloizio Penido, a prominent Christian leader from the city of Juiz de Fora, told Religion News Service that the concert was “an insult to God,” and that the images drew an “association with the worst possible segment in society.”

Whether or not they saw the floods as divine retribution for Madonna’s antics, evangelicals debated the themes of the show.
    SÃO PAULO, Brazil (RNS) — Christian pastors and social media influencers have connected the concert's sexual content with unprecedented floods that have devastated cities in Rio Grande do Sul state and killed 116 people.

Well, there you have it. Madonna deliberately angered the with her racy, inappropriate display of debauchery. One cannot blame the for bringing storms of judgment! All one has to do is to remember Sodom and Gomorrah, and the penalties that they endured for taunting Almighty , If anything, I would say that Brazil got what it deserved! I mean, can there be any doubt that Madonna brought this on herself, due to her shameless rebellion?

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

This is what happens when you raise children in the Catholic faith. The boys grow up to be Gays and the girls grow up to be Harlots. What a shame. All those souls wasted for a few years of so-called "fun" only to suffer for eternity at the hands of Satan. The LORD showed the Brazilians mercy by killing so few.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Why is she there putting on shows for Mexicans? She should be here keeping her home spic and span, cooking for men and going to church.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        Why is she there putting on shows for Mexicans? She should be here keeping her home spic and span, cooking for men and going to church.
        One thing we can count on, dear Brother Mayor Hold, is that Madonna will never set foot inside a church — unless it's to make mockery of the . And, the very reason that she was doing that tour is so she could spread sin around the world, and to contaminate as many people as possible! How many people at her concerts became tainted because of things like this?! How the grieves!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature Teal.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	2067693
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Of course I'm praying. I'm praying that the REAL Madonna will crush her just like she crushed the head of the snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
            Of course I'm praying. I'm praying that the REAL Madonna will crush her just like she crushed the head of the snake.
            If any of us wondered, how does Satan work? Here's the answer. Madonna put on a free show in Argentina and Satan got over a million people to attend. A million people listening to the message of Satan is not what we here at LBC want to see.

Madonna to Stage Free Concert in Rio as 'Celebration' Tour Finale (variety.com)
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
              What snake?

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
              [youtube]zGd-NE2wcng[/youtube] [COLOR=#00C33C[link deactivated][/COLOR]
              He moves in a mysterious way, there seeming to be lice manifest on her person. Something like that, anyway. When pharaoh decided to challenge God, albeit on a grander scale, lice resulted there too, also on a grand scale. Will there be a free concert in Landover?

Exodus 8:11-12a, 15-17 The frogs shall depart from thee, and from thy houses, and from thy servants, and from thy people; they shall remain in the river only. And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs . . . but when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them . . . And the LORD said . . . Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.

.​

Comment

Working...
              X