X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eliot mayfield
    God Squad
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 9324

    #1

    survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

    I heard a rumor from a fansite that Survivor 23 would be Christians V Muslims.
    I know that it's not a True Christian(tm) show, but I still watch it. I liked Matt (the sinner and the stupid!) saving Mike's soul. It was heart warming.
    I also heard a rumor that they had planned to have three tribes, but then felt the Hindus just would sit around and not do anything. They thought about Wiccans too, but due to the amount of sunshine, decided they wouldn't fare well.
    So, have you heard anything about this? I think the Christians will win, of course! But, if a gasoline station is the sponsor, would that tilt the table?
    But then they might use false Christians! Dwarfs and tattooed freaks. Will they get rid of the idol? The would have to because it's a sin to worship false idols and the Muslims would win easily!
    What will they say, just immunity necklace? It could be interesting on season 23!
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


    sigpic
  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    Senior Pastor
    VP of Evangelical Outreach
    On FIRE for Jesus
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 5812

    #2
    Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

    Brother, I don't hold out a lot of hope. Hollywood NEVER shows real Christians. Hollywood "Christians" are either Catholics, or some loon who runs around killing people while spouting pseudo-Biblical nonsense.

    Catholics would have no problem praying to some "immunity idol".

    Pastor Billy-Reuben
    Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

    ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
    Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
    #ChristianLivesMatter

    sigpic

    Comment

    • eliot mayfield
      God Squad
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 9324

      #3
      Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

      Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
      Brother, I don't hold out a lot of hope. Hollywood NEVER shows real Christians. Hollywood "Christians" are either Catholics, or some loon who runs around killing people while spouting pseudo-Biblical nonsense.

      Catholics would have no problem praying to some "immunity idol".

      Pastor Billy-Reuben
      Very true.
      Matthew:
      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


      sigpic

      Comment

      • New Creation
        Recalcitrant
        • Jun 2011
        • 264

        #4
        Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

        Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
        Brother, I don't hold out a lot of hope. Hollywood NEVER shows real Christians. Hollywood "Christians" are either Catholics, or some loon who runs around killing people while spouting pseudo-Biblical nonsense.

        Catholics would have no problem praying to some "immunity idol".

        Pastor Billy-Reuben
        I totally agree Pastor. Hollywood will put someone who is "mostly Christian" up on the big screen and portray them as the "typical Christian"; but never, never would they put a pure True Christian(tm) on because it would make obvious the differences between the two and lay bare the HELLywood agenda.

        Comment

        • HTannor
          America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2009
          • 2612

          #5
          Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

          I submitted an idea for a show featuring a True Christian Associate Judge administering justice to the assorted "perps" brought before him.

          The premise of the show dealt with "creative" justice brought down on illegal messicans taking jobs from Real Americans, no-good negroids accused of rape and pie stealing, joos caught drunken driving, and canuckistanies sneaking into our country for health care.

          Those joos in commie-holly-wood rejected it.

          What really frosted my butt was I wasn't asking that much for residuals, but the greedy bastards refused my offer.
          The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

          "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

          Comment

          • eliot mayfield
            God Squad
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 9324

            #6
            Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

            Originally posted by HTannor View Post
            I submitted an idea for a show featuring a True Christian Associate Judge administering justice to the assorted "perps" brought before him.

            The premise of the show dealt with "creative" justice brought down on illegal messicans taking jobs from Real Americans, no-good negroids accused of rape and pie stealing, joos caught drunken driving, and canuckistanies sneaking into our country for health care.

            Those joos in commie-holly-wood rejected it.

            What really frosted my butt was I wasn't asking that much for residuals, but the greedy bastards refused my offer.
            Oh come on! If you can find an American willing to mow my lawn for the same price, send me a pm! All African Americans aren't pie stealers! It's a fact! Joos aren't all drunken drivers either. And those canuckistans smuggle bacon over the the border. I like Canuckistan bacon, it's almost like ham. And ask yourself, who hates ham?
            Matthew:
            5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
            5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
            10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
            10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


            sigpic

            Comment

            • HTannor
              America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
              True Christian™
              • Jun 2009
              • 2612

              #7
              Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

              Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
              Oh come on! If you can find an American willing to mow my lawn for the same price, send me a pm! All African Americans aren't pie stealers! It's a fact! Joos aren't all drunken drivers either. And those canuckistans smuggle bacon over the the border. I like Canuckistan bacon, it's almost like ham. And ask yourself, who hates ham?
              Brother Mayfield, if you weren't a True Christian™, I would be really upset with your extreme left wing ACLU-inspired response to my well reasoned and insightful idea for a wonderful, Christian-inspired show that would provide good, wholesome family entertainment.

              I will bow to your lofty status amongst us and won't pursue this idea further. (But iIwill refer your retort to the DOF to have them review your dossier for greaser, spade or canuki sympathies.
              The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

              "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

              Comment

              • Billy Bob Jenkins
                Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                Hates anal sex. And trees.
                True Christian™
                • May 2010
                • 8337

                #8
                Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

                Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                Oh come on! If you can find an American willing to mow my lawn for the same price, send me a pm! All African Americans aren't pie stealers! It's a fact! Joos aren't all drunken drivers either. And those canuckistans smuggle bacon over the the border. I like Canuckistan bacon, it's almost like ham. And ask yourself, who hates ham?
                It's true. I have personally met negros who don't like pie and joos who can't drive.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                Comment

                • New Creation
                  Recalcitrant
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 264

                  #9
                  Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

                  Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                  And ask yourself, who hates ham?
                  and

                  Comment

                  • eliot mayfield
                    God Squad
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 9324

                    #10
                    Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

                    I was making a joke. I see it wasn't understood. Maybe this will help:
                    Noah.
                    I'll work on my humor skills.
                    Matthew:
                    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Sister Kitty
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 857

                      #11
                      Re: survivor 23 Christians v Muslims?

                      Christians v Muslims?

                      Day 1: Christians build fire and shelter, Muslims build suicide bomb and stone a rape victim

                      Day 2: Christians catch fish, gather edible plants. Muslims riot and burn down their own camp.

                      You get the idea, 2 cultures (One of God, one of Satan) that were never meant to mix.



                      Jews v Muslims would be interesting:

                      Day 1: Jews occupy Muslim camp. Muslims hide behind children and start throwing rocks.

                      Day 2: Jews bulldoze Muslim shelter. Muslims riot and burn down the rest of their own camp...

                      Yes, that would be enjoyable to watch.
                      Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

                      Comment

                      Working...