X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: Emo: How to Be/Spot One

    Originally posted by MourningStar View Post
    Now I have had a role in a play where I had to be an emo.
    To be emo you:
    1. Wear a lot of eyeliner.
    2. Listen to Black Veil Brides or Blood on the Dance Floor.
    3. Self-harm.
    4. Have facial piercings.
    5. Tattoos.
    6. Band merch.
    7. Feminist.
    8. Gay/Bi/Pans
    Emos.
    While, yes, this makes sense, but "pans"? We have all kinds of pans in our house and I can assure you my wife is no damned emo!!.

    Leave a comment:


  • MourningStarDemoness
    started a topic Emo Scum: How to spot one

    Emo Scum: How to spot one

    Now I have had a role in a play where I had to be an emo.
    To be emo you:
    1. Wear a lot of eyeliner.
    2. Listen to Black Veil Brides or Blood on the Dance Floor.
    3. Self-harm.
    4. Have facial piercings.
    5. Tattoos.
    6. Band merch.
    7. Feminist.
    8. Gay/Bi/Pans
    Emos.
Working...