X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS!

Originally posted by Revrend Lovejoy View Post
    You faggot! This man is a warlock!! EVIL EVIL EVIL. The proceeds of those pink candies goes towards funding breast cancer research. Something god has inflicted upon our wives breast because people like YOU walk the earth.

My wife died because of faggots like Nobar King and I am a God fearing American reverend from Nothumbs, Tennessee

I have been told that Nobar King may too be a terrorist planning to rape many innocent young christain boys anus's

HE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED GOD TOLD ME SO
    If your wife died of breast cancer it likely had something to do with the fact that she spat in GOD's face one way or another.

Pink candy has homosexuality written all over it, and I would imagine YOU are a homosexual now too!

Nobar King is a good True Christian manly man, unlike YOU.

We should not be wasting money trying to find ways to cure GOD's righteous judgments! It is just wrong!
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
      If your wife died of breast cancer it likely had something to do with the fact that she spat in GOD's face one way or another.

Pink candy has homosexuality written all over it, and I would imagine YOU are a homosexual now too!

Nobar King is a good True Christian manly man, unlike YOU.

We should not be wasting money trying to find ways to cure GOD's righteous judgments! It is just wrong!
      Seriously?? IT IS CANDY!! Chocolate and a candy-coated shell. That just so happens to be pink. And somehow, you whack jobs have pinned them as gay! I am truly, truly amazed at the idiocy on this website. It has really been a joy to read your crazed god rants.

Comment

Originally posted by openmind View Post
        Seriously?? IT IS CANDY!! Chocolate and a candy-coated shell. That just so happens to be pink. And somehow, you whack jobs have pinned them as gay! I am truly, truly amazed at the idiocy on this website. It has really been a joy to read your crazed god rants.
        Do you suppose that's what satan told Eve in the garden? "Come on, it's just an apple! Try it!"

I WILL NOT have ANYBODY eating Skittles around me, for they could launch into a crazed gay frenzy at any moment and start raping me!

Skittles are the devil's food!
        sigpic

Comment

I myself have tasted the rainbow a couple of times and I was not impressed.

Maybe that's why I'm addicted to M&M's....with nuts. Way more manly.

Comment

Come onnn! You are completely insane! You can't really believe that.. can you? This must be a joke, really.

You won't have people eating skittles around you because you're afraid that they will slip into some sugar-induced frenzy and rape you?

Do you SERIOUSLY not realize how ridiculous and completely irrational this is? They are just candies made out of the same things all other candies are and aren't some magical beans that transform people.

Comment

wow i thought i had a chance at turning them to weed...and they won't even eat skittles. lol these people have lost their minds...I can't believe they actually believe this shit!

Comment

Come onnn! You are completely insane! You can't really believe that.. can you? This must be a joke, really.

You won't have people eating skittles around you because you're afraid that they will slip into some sugar-induced frenzy and rape you?

Do you SERIOUSLY not realize how ridiculous and completely irrational this is? They are just candies made out of the same things all other candies are and aren't some magical beans that transform people.
                I'm as serious as Moses was when he parted the Red Sea!!
                I'm as serious as when Clinton said he DID NOT INHALE (he really didn't, I know - I was there, buddies in college).
                This is as dangerous as Satan's cotton fingers...I barely saved my soul from an eternity of whoredom!!! Thank GOD for Landover and their godly ministers who exorcised the lusty demon out of me!!! (and the hospital staff w ho pumped the Skittles out of my stomach).

Comment

Listen bitch, I will not have my beliefs MOCKED by a lowly WOMAN like YOU! This just goes to show how judgmental and narrow-minded you are. You see something you don't agree with so you assume it's a joke. I will pray for GOD to open your feeble mind.

It is NOT ridiculous to want to keep my family and community safe from homosexuality and the AIDs. That is why tomorrow I will be going down town and buying out all the Skittles I can find (while wearing gloves and a respirator of course) so that I can safely dispose of them where our children cannot be infected with the homosexual supervirus.

PRAISE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WorkinfortheLord View Post
                    wow i thought i had a chance at turning them to weed...and they won't even eat skittles. lol these people have lost their minds...I can't believe they actually believe this shit!
                    I know. I am absolutely in shock.

Comment

Listen bitch, I will not have my beliefs MOCKED by a lowly WOMAN like YOU! This just goes to show how judgmental and narrow-minded you are. You see something you don't agree with so you assume it's a joke. I will pray for GOD to open your feeble mind.

It is NOT ridiculous to want to keep my family and community safe from homosexuality and the AIDs. That is why tomorrow I will be going down town and buying out all the Skittles I can find (while wearing gloves and a respirator of course) so that I can safely dispose of them where our children cannot be infected with the homosexual supervirus.

PRAISE!
                      Lowly my ass. I have more people who respect me than you could ever dream.

and by the way, you cannot get "The AIDS" from eating candy. You must exchange bodily fluids with someone who is infected. You aren't very smart, what do you do for a living?

Comment

I know. I am absolutely in shock.
                        Are you really that warped by liberalism that the way of the LORD shocks you?

You need to start going to church and reading your Bible!
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you fags STILL arguing about candy? Now I know what they mean by 'sugar in the tank'.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

PRAISE!
                            Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, don't you call flowerchild a bitch! There is something seriously wrong with you people!!

And what are you going to do in 2 days when the stores get a new shipment of Skittles in? Buy those also and "dispose of them"

Bob you are a pathetic person, who needs to die a slow and painful death. But no this is NOT a threat. For I could/would never kill someone. But I would go to your funeral and proceed to dance and piss on your grave.

As for me, I think it is time I head home to GrassCity, I can't handle it here. BTW, you probably wouldn't recognize the name but I am PatrickTheToker just to let you know flowerchild.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkinfortheLord View Post
                              Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, don't you call flowerchild a bitch! There is something seriously wrong with you people!!
                              I can only speak for myself~ Yeah I'm not right, but hey it's cool Gods love a good joke...

Comment

I read it was a joke too, but they seem pretty serious....

Comment

Working...
                                X