X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jacob_Hinds
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jun 2009
    • 17

    #16
    Re: Guidance please

    Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
    Hey,

    My names Johnny, and I'm gonna take a shot in the dark. Are you, by chance, from Great Britain?
    Originally from Iowa brother, but have been living in the UK for several years now.

    Comment

    • Johnnyboy
      True Christian™ fisherman
      • Jun 2009
      • 801

      #17
      Re: Guidance please

      Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
      That is certainly not the impression given by that Lazarus character, friend.
      That simply is not true. Brother Lazarus(not that Lazarus character) was very polite, and merely pointed out protocal. I notice that you still haven't started a thread in the introductory forum.

      Thank you,

      Comment

      • Tertius The Scribe
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • May 2009
        • 452

        #18
        Re: Guidance please

        Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
        God made all men equal you fool, no man is my Superior. The inane hate evident on this forum is extremely dissapointing to find from people one would suspect to be righteous. Your easily angered words mock the word Christian.
        Matthew 18:16-17: "16-But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17-And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican."

        Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


        All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

        Comment

        • Jacob_Hinds
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
          • Jun 2009
          • 17

          #19
          Re: Guidance please

          Originally posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
          I find you disappointing. You come here asking for "guidance", but when you are given a little you go all Nancy boy on us and get your feelings hurt.

          You don't like what you see here? Look closer. Virtually everything posted here by the Pastors, the True Christians, and the Forum Members is based entirely on Scripture. If you disagree, post scripture where you think we are wrong.

          God led you to this forum. He brought you here to learn about Jesus, the Bible, (AV1611 of course) and how to achieve eternal salvation. I suggest you take advantage of that gift from God Himself.

          Yours in Christ
          Brother Lazarus

          You accuse your Christian brother of being a queer when he has a deifference of opinions? If that is your level then you should be ashamed to call youself a Christian. Such self-righteousness and judgemental behaviour will not bode well with the Lord, son.

          Comment

          • Nobar King
            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
            Christ's Guardian
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2007
            • 23748

            #20
            Re: Guidance please

            Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
            God made all men equal you fool, no man is my Superior. The inane hate evident on this forum is extremely dissapointing to find from people one would suspect to be righteous. Your easily angered words mock the word Christian.
            That most certainly is not true. Maybe I'll make an exception for identical twins.

            Even I am better than you. I know the meaning of the words righteous. Do you?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

            Comment

            • Brother Lazarus
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 1062

              #21
              Re: Guidance please

              Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
              Matthew 18:16-17: "16-But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17-And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican."
              Excellent scripture! Very appropriate for this thread. I truly hope Jacob reads it and takes it to heart!

              Yours in Christ
              Brother Lazarus
              In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

              Comment

              • Brother Lazarus
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Jul 2008
                • 1062

                #22
                Re: Guidance please

                Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
                You accuse your Christian brother of being a queer when he has a deifference of opinions? If that is your level then you should be ashamed to call youself a Christian. Such self-righteousness and judgemental behaviour will not bode well with the Lord, son.
                You really have a thin skin. I didn't say "you are a queer". I noted that your whiny behavior is gay. Man up. I have not judged you. I have tried to help you but you reject it. I'm certainly not getting my "feelings" hurt and going all Nancy boy because you seem to dislike me.

                Yours in Christ
                Brother Lazarus
                In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

                Comment

                • Tertius The Scribe
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • May 2009
                  • 452

                  #23
                  Re: Guidance please

                  It looks as if Mr. Heinous has fled.

                  Too bad he was a fearful, spineless lieberal that came to stir up discord.

                  Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


                  All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

                  Comment

                  • Johnnyboy
                    True Christian™ fisherman
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 801

                    #24
                    Re: Guidance please

                    Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
                    It looks as if Mr. Heinous has fled.

                    Too bad he was a fearful, spineless lieberal that came to stir up discord.
                    I agree Brother Tertius. I guess its from all the cloud cover in England. Must make for thin skin.

                    Comment

                    • Jacob_Hinds
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 17

                      #25
                      Re: Guidance please

                      Originally posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
                      You really have a thin skin. I didn't say "you are a queer". I noted that your whiny behavior is gay. Man up. I have not judged you. I have tried to help you but you reject it. I'm certainly not getting my "feelings" hurt and going all Nancy boy because you seem to dislike me.

                      Yours in Christ
                      Brother Lazarus
                      Don't be so full of hubris that you think you even scratched any surface with me, boy.

                      Comment

                      • Tertius The Scribe
                        True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • May 2009
                        • 452

                        #26
                        Re: Guidance please

                        Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
                        Don't be so full of hubris that you think you even scratched any surface with me, boy.
                        Oh, back again, are we Mr. Thinskin? Were you taking a draught of that Mary-Want-To?

                        We can all see through your facade now, you spineless, hatemongering, racist, drugged-up communist negro buck.

                        Your racist ad hominem hate speech is not appreciated on God's favorite forum! You better pray, thin skin, and I'm talking about right now!

                        Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


                        All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

                        Comment

                        • Johnnyboy
                          True Christian™ fisherman
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 801

                          #27
                          Re: Guidance please

                          Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
                          Don't be so full of hubris that you think you even scratched any surface with me, boy.
                          Being that you're stuck in merry old England, let me tell you something about the Great State of South Carolina( I was born and raised there, you see). One should never refer to a white man from that state as "boy". Thats considered the hieght of bad manners. That concludes our social studies lesson for the day.

                          Comment

                          • Jacob_Hinds
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 17

                            #28
                            Re: Guidance please

                            Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
                            Oh, back again, are we Mr. Thinskin? Were you taking a draught of that Mary-Want-To?

                            We can all see through your facade now, you spineless, hatemongering, racist, drugged-up communist negro buck.

                            Your racist ad hominem hate speech is not appreciated on God's favorite forum! You better pray, thin skin, and I'm talking about right now!
                            I'm sorry son but i couldn't help but laugh there, but on what grounds are you calling me racist?

                            Deluded little fool.

                            Comment

                            • Jacob_Hinds
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 17

                              #29
                              Re: Guidance please

                              Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                              Being that you're stuck in merry old England, let me tell you something about the Great State of South Carolina( I was born and raised there, you see). One should never refer to a white man from that state as "boy". Thats considered the hieght of bad manners. That concludes our social studies lesson for the day.
                              People have to earn my respect, a fool is a fool i'm afraid.


                              You people can view a short summary of my views on such matters on my internet diary if you would care to have a quick look and tell me what you think;

                              (spam link deleted)
                              Last edited by Pastor Isaac Peters; 06-25-2009, 08:51 PM. Reason: spam link deleted

                              Comment

                              • Tertius The Scribe
                                True Christian™
                                True Christian™
                                • May 2009
                                • 452

                                #30
                                Re: Guidance please

                                Originally posted by Jacob_Hinds View Post
                                I'm sorry son but i couldn't help but laugh there, but on what grounds are you calling me racist?

                                Deluded little fool.
                                Matthew 5:22: "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

                                Calling any white, heterosexual man a "boy" is a racial slur, you triple-K, cross-burning neo-Nazi hatemongering troll! And calling anyone "fool" will surely put you in danger of hellfire!

                                Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


                                All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

                                Comment

                                Working...